MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

While sitting there, Candice's iPhone4 went off. She pulled it out of her rather exposed cleavage, and read over the text message. The message was from the company, informing her she'd be competing in a fatal four way. She sighed. "
Great. My return match is in a fatal four way, that'll be interesting.
" She shook her head, letting out another sigh, then looked back over at him. "
So,
bad boy
, what do you have planned for tonight?
" She grinned, taking a bite of her salad.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Joe would take a bite of his steak, thinking to himself, a small smile came to his face as he looked at her. Speaking.
I'm sure you'll win the match, but later on...
Hennig would pause for a second before responding.
Hopefully spending time with this bad girl.

And so rumours and speculation could be put at ease, for the number one contender would be decided this coming Thursday on the flagship show, Motorstorm. Malcolm Brice would be reading through the card via text message, running a hand through his trim beard before tucking his phone into his jeans pocket and continuing down the corridors. Jayson Addair is about as tough as they come, even though he's not the largest, and hasn't featured in the marquee matches in recent months. Brice knows that if he wants to come up against Stokes at Testamant he has to replicate the kind of form he displayed this past Monday, beating his two rivals in what was virtually a handicap match. A focussed expression on his face, Malcolm would saunter further, daydreaming, not really paying much attention to who or what's around him.

Candice grinned, running her tounge over her teeth, making sure no pieces of lettuce were stuck in her teeth. God, that'd be embarassing. "
Well, just for an fyi, its not until next Monday that I make my debut, so you might just get your wish.
" She smirked, taking a fast drink of her water. "
Buuut, I do have a photoshoot to attend to within the next thirty minutes.
" She shrugged her shoulder, pushing the salad forward, not feeling all the hungry.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Joe slowly nodded his head, he understood where she was going. But a small simple smile came to his face. But that quickly turned back to a sly smirk as he spoke.
Y'know...you could always skip it. My place sounds better doesn't it? If not...A kiss can do.
Joe was the one breaking the barrier, this was going way faster than he expected, and truthfully, he liked it that way

Candice smirked, nodding her head up and down for a second or two. "
A kiss, hm? Or your place?
" Candice cocked her head like she were taking her time to think. Once again, she seductively bit down on her index finger, staring into his eyes for a second, appearing to be pondering her decision. "
You know, this photoshoot will only take me about thirty to forty five minutes. If you're not doing anything, just come with me, and we can discuss that
kiss
later. This is, unless you have some sluts to attend to, then you're more than welcome to go have some
fun
" She smirked, taking another drink of her water.

"
And who knows? Maybe they'll find is necessary to have you join the photoshoot with me?
" She smirked, climbing out of the booth after him. She walked along side him, occasionally looking up at him. "
My only question is, I have yet to see the photoshoot set up around here. Do you know where its supposed to be at?
"

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Joe slowly shook his head as they began walking. He had no idea where it was, but they continued walking.
I heard that it's past that locker room. That one right over there.
The two walked before they reached a familiar locker room. It looked a lot like Joe's, wait....it was.
Damn, I could have swore it was around here. That sucks. Oh, and what a coincidence, my locker rooms right here. And I don't see the photo shoot anywhere, perhaps they canceled it. Here let's go into my place.
Joe would open the door, waiting for her. Seeing what she would do.

Candice stood there for a second, shaking her head with a smirk on her face. "
You're something. Let me tell you that much.
" She pulled her phone back out of her cleavage, and sent a quick text message. She hit send, then locked the screen, walking on into the room in front of him. "
My nights now free. I recheduled the photo shoot for tomorrow. You got your wish.
" She smirked, taking a seat on his couch. She crossed her right leg over her left leg, looking up at him.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

A soft smirk slid onto Joe's face, shutting the door behind him. Taking a seat right aside her. He chuckled softly before speaking.
Is there anything I can get ya'? A drink or something? If not...
Joe would take a seat aside Candice, smiling ever so softly.
I can show you how bad I can really be.

While listening to him speak, Candice twirled a strand of her hair around her index finger. She grinned, biting down on her bottom lip, shrugging her shoulders at what he said. "
I'm not thirsty, but you want to show me how bad you can be? Why don't you show me.
" She grinned, speaking in almost a challenging tone.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

This was it, the moment that Joe had been waiting for. Joe would scoot closer to Candice leaning forward with a smell kiss on her lips. Trying not to go too far, he leaned back. Looking at her with a small smile. He would wrap his arm around her, kissing her once more. Taking it slow.

And to his shock, or so it seemed, Candice didn't push him away from her. He wasn't the best kisser she'd ever kissed, but he was far far from the worst kisser she'd ever kissed. She figured she'd return the kiss, only being more of the daring one, and kissed him much longer than he'd kissed her. Placing her hand on his neck, just to make sure he wouldn't be able to pull away from the kiss.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

A slight smirk came from Joe as he smirked while returning the kiss once more. Wrapping his arm around her neck, it was like one of those movie scenes. Just picture perfect. Hennig would rub his hand up and down Candice's back. Joe didn't know Candice too well, or that long, but it just felt right.

Candice continued kissing him for another couple minutes or so, then broke the kiss. She wiped her bottom lip, relieving it of the slobber from their kiss. "
Looks like you've got all your wishes tonight.
" She grinned, looking over at him.

Mike Stokes could be found with his aimless adventures of the MCW arena, and like usual, the adventures were pretty boring, not much seemed to be going on other than that guy who used to oil up David Otunga's tits in WWE has paid for a hooker. Well, better than nothing, as Stokes readjusted the title on his shoulder. Eventually stopping by a group of workers, joining in on their conversation over the company and their lives. It wasn't the most exciting conversation to be in ever, but it sufficed. As Stokes decided to hang out with them for the time being.

JOE
HENNIG
»
THE
PERFECT
SON

Just the way I like it.
Joe would wink smiling at Candice. Wiping his bottom lip with his thumb, he raised an eyebrow.
You're so damn pretty.
Joe would place his hand on her back slowly dropping it towards her butt. Joe's a butt man, and with that booty who could blame him?

Candice smirked, looking over at him. "
Aw. Thankyou. You know, its obvious that you're attractive or you never would have gotten close to this far with me.
" She winked, biting down on her bottom lip. She could feel his hand moving down her back, further and further, she just ignored it.

The Atlantic Championship was on the line on Thursday night, and the Atlantic Champion would be walking down the hallway when he received an automated text that he would be denfeding his title against the former champion Shawn Hunter. It was expected, and Calvin looked forward to his first title defence. But, after beats Shawn this coming Motorstorm, who will be Calvin's challenger? Because, we to be honest, there was no one. Knowing he had a match, efforts would have to be picked up. As he walked along the corridor, he readjusted his title as he put his phone back into his pocket, before being stopped by...

tobecontinued?

About an hour later, the lockerroom finally getting quiet, and life back to normal, Candice checked herself out in the mirror, adjusting her dress back on her body. She ran her fingers through her hair, she wasn't going to let herself look bad, that was for sure. "
You can officially say you've slept with
THE
Playboy Goddess!
" She smirked, looking back at him.

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
The Misfit!

Backstage at the Motor City Wrestling Arena. None other than the Misfit; Jayson Addair. Could be found within his locker room. Sat on the couch, Jayson was watching 'Batman Forever'. Having a good laugh at the death of a few Graysons. Mwahahahaha!

Archived