Randy Orton

JnM

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. I was able to finish some of his main tribal tattoos that look pretty decent but im having alot of trouble with the skulls and the amount of them on his arms, so hopefully it wont take me to long to get some updated shots with the tattoos.

If anyone can be of help and could do some good tattoos of his let me know and from there we could work together to get a pretty decent Orton on CC in the end =)

Thanks! But I don't have access to CC right now but maybe in the next two days I may have access to it but I just finished the right sleeve tattoo and looks prettyy good IMO I'll have a picture up in the morning for everyone =)

I would effing love to see those Sleeves online :shifty:

They look insanely good ;D

Great job on the attire and the face as well, might actually download him once you upload him :D

Thanks everyone for the feedback :)

I'll be uploading this as soon as I get a body morph I like, I'm not the best at them so if anyone could figure out a good body morph for Orton that would be awesome.

As for the uploading the tattoos and logos on CC I just finished up uploading them so if anyone wants to check them out, just search most recent logos and J&M.

Archived