Close.

El Luchador

Curtis stopped for a moment and realized that maybe he oughta give SES a chance but not before glaring at Scott "Maybe i oughta give the Straight Edge Savior a chance but know this Scotty, this isnt about the AOA and its not about you, its about pride because when someone beats you, you beat them back and i congratulate you on winning the titles back." He said and walked past Scott and looked at SES "So if your not here to fight then WHY are you here?" He asked

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mono || The Real God

It doesn't matter why he's here but it doesn't take a freaking genius to figure it out. Now Curtis, I suggest you keep your hands to yourself and let him handle his business with me. Shall we?

Mono slowly opened his locker room door, looked at Curtis, then Scott, and finally Straight Edge Saviour motioning for him to enter.

Savior walks into the locker room of Mono and leans against the wall." Right, we both know that tonight it should have been me and you going for that title, but something Is going on here. The guy just enters the company and gets a title shot just like that. What the he'll happened to earning the shot like Ace said. I was screwed out of a chance to win the world title and you were screwed out of the chance to retain it by having two matches in one night, I think this calls for a truce"

*The arena lights cut to black, leaving the fans in attendance to wonder what is happening in the arena. Suddenly, a false echo of "Gospel" shatters the silence in the arena. As the Gospel itself hits the titantron, and a sprinkling of pyro falls onto the entrance ramp, a trio of superstars now stand, proudly, in the center with the golden light reflecting on their faces. Gabriel stood in the middle of them, draped in a dark robe while holding his newly won AKW World Championship title on his shoulder. A sinister smile infected his face. Alice handed a microphone, she had been carrying, to the egotistical figure standing to her right. The music went quiter, to an almost background noise level, as Gabriel began to talk on his way down the ramp*

Gospel: "Since the dawn of man, there has been many great accomplishments by makind. Such as when man first invented the wheel, Newton's laws of motion, Einsein's theroy of relativity, landing on the moon..."

*Gabriel walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, with his lackeys close behind.*

Gospel: "And in 2011, Gabriel Gospel won the AKW World Championship"

*The fans begin to boo Gospel as he stands in the ring with a self-righteous look on his face*

Gospel: "You see, what you witnessed on Sunday was a historic moment. It was the beginning or the new era from this company. Before this point, this place had just been a worthless gathering of scumbags and thugs, fighting for usless scraps of metal. But now that I am here, this place will finally become a company of class and substance. You see, I am a different kind of person from those in the back. While they were wallowing in there pointless lives, just fighting aimless battles in the hope that someday they would be met with the sweet gift of death, I was ascending to a higher level of existence, one that places me in a level of superioty to these cretins who dare to think they are in my league. You see, I am better than them, and I am better than you, EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!"

*The fans begin to boo Gospel for his personal attack against him. A row of fans at the front begin a chant of "Who are you". Gabriel hears this chant and walks to the edge of the ring were these fans are*

Gospel: "Do you know who I am? Of course you do, I am your new AKW World Champion, Gabriel.... GOSPEL!"

*Gabriel holds up his title to the fans, and begins to waltz around the ring with it, while his associates applaud his charade.*

OT - Feel free to add on from here

Since Gabriel Gospel was out bragging about a cheap victory. It was time to unveil the alliance. Straight Edge Savior stepped out onto the stage with the spotlight on him. Blah, blah, blah, BLAH! Nobody cares about your undeserved title win, your unoriginal gimmick or your blind little assosiates. You see, last night you won your first ever title in your first ever match, and normally I'd respect someone for that, only, there's two people who were screwed out of a title opportunity last night, and those two people were the former champion: Mono, who was not given time to prepare for you AND had only just faced me in a close match. And secondly... me. Yours truly. I'm looking at you now Ace, what happened to earning a title shot? Why does this little bitch walk into the company and get a shot? I expect answers as to why this guy got MY title shot. The rules of Now Itz Personal state that I get another shot, and that didn't happen. You owe me! But since you think you're all high and mighty now, I think it's the perfect time to announce a truce. And I have made many enemies in AKW but this man was my greatest for 2 months, and here we are working together as the greatest force this company has ever seen. So Gabriel, Alice, Jobber... I'd like to introduce you to my new partner!Savior stepped to the side and out stepped Mono alongside his Assholes of Anarchy.

TBC by Mono

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSsqavYIgNc

A fan favorite theme hits the titantron and out walks AKW's general manager, the legendary Ace. He'd seen the conflict going on and has come to resolve it.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Whoa! Guys! Calm down! Gospel, first off, congratulations. Secondly, Straight Edge Savior - quit your bitching!"

The crowd cheers. They loved when Ace was so defiant.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Yes, Now Itz Personal's stipulation is to give rematches from Day of Destiny. But quite frankly, no one likes you Straight Edge Savior, and since you can't shut your mouth, I'm not giving in to appeasement. Either you learn to shut up and be patient like everyone else, or I'll make you earn your shot again. Gospel here? He earned his shot! He earned it damn well too. You know how many of these people anticipated him? I sure did."

The fans cheer, even if Gospel is a jerk to them, he put on a great show.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"And Straight Edge Savior, if I recall correctly - your first match was an HONOR. You competed against Jake Blaze - one of the best AKW has to offer, and had a chance to beat him at a match he was undefeated in. Hell, if you won, it would've been better than having a title! Now everyone, embrace the change that is - Gabriel Gospel!"

Coincidentally Ace, I didn't hear ANYBODY talking about him before his debut, I didn't get the match against Jake Blaze out of nothing, I got it by fueding with him. That match had a reason, also, I don't seem to know of anybody who likes Gabriel other than his blind followers

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"If you're done boasting anytime soon, you'll learn to respect him. Because if you don't respect him, I have no problem giving you two a match - non-title of course."

Ace smiles at Straight Edge Savior before exiting the ring.

Ok sure, I'd love that match. I'll make sure I'm prepared since I know Gabriel is gonna bring the jobber and the woman so I may have to talk to Mono to get some protection Straight Edge Savior smiles back at Ace

OT: How the hell did you get into the ring? XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFLqNqYNBP0

"I'm Still Here" by John Rzeznik begins to play through out the arena as Luke Hawkins comes out from the gorilla postiton. He signals for the music to be cut off. He flips his hood up so the crowd can see his face. He looks at them wondering if they will accept him or not. He raises his mic up to his mouth and begisn to speak.

The Outcast: Luke Hawkins

Now every one I think you all need to calm down. I mean Straight Edge Savior his making checks his ass can't cahs out there. Ace you shouldn't be giving him priviledges like that. You should be laughing at how often he fails. I bet I could beat him easy. So what do you say SES? Do you have it in you to take on The Outcast?"

Gospel: "Will everybody shut up for one moment. How dare your, a false preacher such as yourself, come out to this ring to begin to try and order around a true savior like myself. This is my celebration. This was my moment of glory, but you simply couldn't let yourself fall into the shadows could you. You simply could not let the better man have his moment. You had to stick your nose into business that does not concern yourself.

And now some hobo has the nerve to simply come in off the street to join the party does he. I'm sorry to tell you but, you are not invited. Ace here is a smart man, he knows talent when he sees it. He knows that change has to happen and I am the one who can make this happen. He is not a man who would come in hear to try and push around the AKW World Champion. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

And I also have to agree with Ace again, because, Straight Edge Scumbag, I will give you a match if you want. I will give you a chance to feel my blessing first hand. I will give you a chance to be saved. I will show you what a true savior is. I will show you why I am a messiah. I WILL SHOW YOU WHY I AM THE CHAMPION AROUND HERE!"

OT - Might be a bit rushed. Have to get off soon so I probably won't be able to finish this till tommorow.

Well Gabriel, I shall educate you in the fine art of saving people. And I'm sorry, but I think that since I've come out here in a suit and you've come out here in a robe, that it's OBVIOUS who the hobo is.

*Gospel looks incredibly angry. He stares daggers into SES*

Gospel: "How dare you speak to me like that. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?"

*Gospel drops his microphone and title and tries to go for SES. Obviously his rage has got the better of him. Tyson reigns grabs Gabriel from behind and pulls him back. Alice grabs his title and holds onto it. Tyson keeps Gabriel into the corner were he looks incredibly frustrated*

OT - Probably my last for until tommorow

Curtis had finally gotten sick and tired of gabriel gospel and so he decided to speak up by grabbing a random mic from a random employee "Oh shut the *censored* up you unoriginal piece of shit, i for once agree with SES that it was bullshit that you got a title shot in your debut match but this time its not you that i am concentrating on." He said and turned around to the tron "If your watching this GM then i demand a match.....again you because i dont know what shit he bribed you with but i have had enough of your biased attitude towards superstars that deserve shots and have EARNED them.....And superstars that dont even deserve to be spitten at." He said with a rage that bursted like a gunshot and refeered to Him, Mono, SES and the AOA as the superstars who deserved shots and gospel and his goons as the stars that dont deserve to be spat at

Scott Thrasher brings his mic up to his mouth and begins to speak."Actually Curtis how about you shut the *censored* up. You see there is something you need to know. You can't have a match against the GM because on Saturday you face me. And when you lose we kick you out of the AOA. You truly disappointed us when you lost the titles for us. So you can just go to back now like the little bitch you are."

OT: Apologize for not posting anything in this sooner, been quite busy.

Mono The Real God

Hey! Yeah everyone! Standing right here, you know, rightful world champion. I already know what you all think. You think i'm just going to side with everyone else and stack the deck against Steven even more. But I'm not. Infact not only will I not be opposing him, I'll be backing him against the blind who support this nonsense decisioning. Ace I have a question for you and you only. What happened? What happened to earning title shots around here, huh? I thought it was the right thing to treat everyone equally but I guess I'm just wrong. You put him in a handicap match against me and Scott for what? To settle things? Ofcourse not, you just have unwarranted issues with the guy. Professionalism? Far from it. But then not only do you screw him by putting him in there, but you put me in that match then have me defend my title right afterwards against someone who's never even competed here. Conspiracy victim? Perhaps. But you know what? Maybe I'm not going to use my rematch clause at all. As I spoke I began to realize that I'm too good to carry a big gold target around my waste. The tag titles? Not much of a target when there's no competition. But for that I suppose you can book the AOA into a handicap match with the entire AKW roster, then have us defend the titles against a group of false messiahs. You've screwed me once so why wouldn't you do it again?

Curtis looked at Scott and did not get angry "Look we can settle our differences later but for now we got to stick together and fight against this loser called Gospel and i got overconfident was all so in my honest opinion i think you are the one who should be kicked out of the AOA because you have skills i will admit but your attitude and ego is too big and you have done nothing but put me down and call me useless when i reality i have been one of the most loyal members of the AOA besides abyss but its up to Mono." He said with fury and rage in his voice that striked like a viper then suddenly he looked at Mono for an answer

Alex Brown walked out his locker room a pair of stonewashed jean with holes in the knees that were fixed by purple bandanas stitched over the holes, a white shirt with a red blood splatter patterned that formed a tribal design and within the tribal design in purple letters was written ‘The Brand New Sin’. He slowly walked the halls thinking about his frustration that his first title defense was held in a triple threat match as he stopped and sat down on a production crate.

Elias Williams shook his head in dismay, watching as the clusterf**k in the arena continued on. He didn't really care too much what words were shared out there, moreso that someone else in AKW held a world title, and it wasn't him. Being the AKW Phoenix Champion, Elias felt that he was required to feel some sort of animosity towards Gabriel Gospel, the AKW World Champion. However, currently, he felt a malicious nonchalance. Nonetheless, he continued to watch the goings on, regardless of the indifference.

OT - I feel compelled to say something at this moment, but I think I'll let the issues on the stage draw towards some sort of conclusion first.

*During the ensuing chaos on the stage, Gospel has managed to calm himself down. He thanks Tyson and grabs his microphone back off the ground. Alice keeps hold of the World Title for the moment, grasping it in front of her.*

Archived