Close.

El Luchador

Scott takes a spray paint can and spray paints AOA on SES's door. He then puts two beers down in front of the door with a note. The note had a special message. "Welcome back you little bitch. I have left you these beverages since you missed all of the fun. Love AOA" Thrasher then knocks on the door and runs back to his locker room a smile on his face. When he gets there he begins to polish his title as if he had never done anything.

Jake sits in his room looking at the Phoenix title. He had made it to the top once again and he was glad that he could say that he was a super bad ass champion.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mono || The Golden God

Mono once again stood outside his locker room door looking around the area for people. Alright, Scott's not here. Perfect! A certain Nick Hexum once said "You got to come original". Mono usually tried to follow up on that statement, and now wouldn't be much of an exception. The alchohol jokes on Steven had been done to death already, so let's think outside of the box. Mono swiped the beer away and, in there place he layed down some RC Cola. Scott's note was still there, just with a far worse beverage. Mono then ran off, like he had just rang someone's door bell, to his locker room.

Jake walks around bored out of his mind. He decided he would go into the gym and train. As he is training his strikes on a punching bag he starts to wonder what his family is doing. Living on the road hardly effected him most of the time, but that changed when he had brought them to the last PPV. He had been able to bring his little girl into the ring with him. He needed to go see his family. He called the airport and told them to prepare his private jet so that he can go home and hang out with his family for a little bit. This was the thing he needed right now. He would be back as soon as Ace needed him, but his family was just more important right now.

Scott sits alone in his locker room looking at his title belt. He had worked so hard to get it that now it only felt right to just look at it for a while. He had already won a world title, but for some reason it hadn't felt nearly as good as this did. He had had to give the title back so quickly the last time since the company closed. This time he would hold onto it for as long as he could. The Assholes of Anarchy had become his family so that made it even clearer that he needed to keep the title. They were counting on each other to make sure that they stayed at the top. He pulled a beer out of his mini fridge and toasted to the title before taking a long draught from the bottle.

14t4eo5.jpg

AKW'S NEWEST ADDITION

Instead of normal AKW programming, the camera cuts to Ace's office. Ace is facing opposite the camera, sitting in his chair. He spins around, folding his hands on his desk. He begins to speak.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"It has recently come to my attention that my AKW superstars don't know their place. One man - calls himself The Straight Edge Savior - actually believes he can just say 'Oh, I'm getting a title shot.' and actually get one! All of my superstars should know damn well - you earn your title shots here in AKW. Now, you all were expecting Friday Night Execution - as you all do every Friday."

Ace pauses, listening for reactions.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Well, I neglect to inform you that there is no Friday Night Execution tonight. Nor will there ever be...ever again."

The fans boo loudly. A shocking announcement.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Whoa guys, let me finish. Friday Night Execution is being replaced. Replaced by a new - Saturday Night show. This show, is hereby known as Saturday Night Showdown. The first Saturday Night Showdown is tomorrow. And since the matchcard for this week's Friday Night Execution was never released, I will hereby announce tomorrow's Saturday Night Showdown card. First match - Scorpion will be going one on one with Geronimo Jackson. Second match of the night - Mono and Curtis Frazier will defend their tag titles - against Straight-Edge Savior and a partner of his choosing. And the main event for tomorrow?"

The crowd goes silent - they can't wait.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Jake Blaze - one on one with Abyss. A champion vs. champion match. That is all."

Ace spins back around in his chair, as the camera fades out.

Savior asks for a camera to cut to the back and in his locker room, he cuts a quick promo before heading home. Ace, are you stupid? Demanding title shots? Due to the theme of the PPV it is my right to a rematch, it's your company, don't be a dingbat. Secondly, since nobody in this company is good enough to team with me, I had to find the meanest, toughest, greatest monster ever to step into the ring... that man... is the Scorpio- AHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, never could say that with a straight face. But anyways, I propose that the only person nearly good enough to team with me does so, so how about it Elias? Me and you avenge our losses at Day of Destiny and claim another title before going to Now Itz Personal and kicking ass? I'll be waiting...and the camera cuts off

Jake groaned when he gets the text message that he had a match on Saturday. He would have to get to the arena before tomorrow night. He tells Jessika and she groans as well. He sends a message to the airport to prepare the private jet before tomorrow morning. He would be leaving early in the morning. Probably before Evain woke up so that he wouldn't have to hear her cry when she realized daddy was living again.

MAD WORLD.

With an eager sensation of anticipation, the omnipotent screen towering over the stage would ignite in an inferno of swiftly varying images and colors. As the lights in the arena dim and flicker, white fog envelopes the unforgiving steel of the entrance stage. As the fog truly devoured the colossal stage, a siren would rip through the air, piercing through ear drum after ear drum of the countless fans in attendance. The siren was reminiscent of the air raid sirens of war times, though the ominous demeanor was tenfold. As the air raid sirens reached its climax, it faded almost perfectly into a blood-curdling orchestral instrument's final note, which exploded into a brutal scream. The scream was filled with an intense disgust and resentment for whoever or whatever the song was directed to, and the methodical drumming and guitar playing beneath the vocals mirrored the feeling. As the screams became more coherent, the omnipotent screen's video filled with clips of a man everyone knew well. A man who'd held the AKW World Championship longer than anyone before and after him has ever held it. A man who is known for his abstract views and methods within the ring, and his cold and calculated word and maneuver choice. He stepped out onto the stage and into the fog, with an extreme look of dismay scarred across his face.

NOTHING WILL WIPE THIS HEART OUT

NO ONE WILL BREAK THIS FRONT LINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAp_inh2FCQ&fmt=18

WE ARE THE FINAL ONES

WE ARE THE FINAL RESISTANCE

The man wore his naturally dark but dyed red hair unkempt, and parts of it hung limply in his eyes, which were lined with a circular sea of black make up. From the bottom the the seas, the design of a dagger pointed downward. He was somewhat muscular, bot not ridiculously so as many professional wrestlers are. He also did not indulge as severely in the tattoos as many do, but he did wear a dark tattoo on his right shoulder that extended down his bicep and tricep and to his elbow. It was the design of what one might assume to be God clutching at the hand and wrist of what one could easily assume to be Satan. Surrounding both figures were an intricate tribal design that if looked at upside down, could make it seem like Satan was preventing God from falling from grace. His nails painted black, the man obviously fit into a certain demographic. However, you wouldn't be able to see the painted nails, as both fists were clenched in a sign of anger. On both arms he sported black elbow pads and black wrist tape. On the man's lower body, he wore a pair of blood red tights that shown through a pair of ripped black tights, so it seemed as if the man's legs had been attacked by a rabid clawed beast. This made it nearly impossible to see his black knee pads and boots, but the red laces on said boots helped to outline the figure. As the man ventured down the cool steel ramp, the fog seemed to split like the seas in the tale of the Ten Commandments. Without changing his facial expression or demeanor, the man slid into the ring, and slowly pushed to his feet, where he would glare out upon the fans, before ripping the microphone from the hands of the ring announcer. Bringing it to his lips, a certain malice would seep through the venom about to flow through the microphone.

ELIAS WILLIAMS • HUMAN ABSTRACT

"Stupid is... As stupid does... Pathetic is as pathetic does... Simply put, the majority of the roster members here in AKW fit into one of these two categories... And if you don't... If you don't fit into either... If you're not stupid and you're not pathetic... Then you're... ME! If you sit there and look at the screen and see me speaking, hear me speaking... If you look in the mirror and you see... You... You don't see me. You're not me. You're stupid. You're pathetic. And you're a member of an endangered species. If you're sitting backstage and listening to this... If you're listening with intent and hanging on every word, every syllable... Then this applies to you. You're not me. You're stupid. You're pathetic. And you have a very important decision to make. The decision is whether or not to continue listening to this, knowing that every word I say, every syllable... Will be another word, another syllable... Of merciless truth. I will not lie... I will not speak half-truths... Mis-truths. You will not hear one word, one syllable from me that is not pure bred of the cold, hard facts. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to ignore me, some of you are too stupid, too pathetic to handle such content. And if you continue to listen, knowing all too well that your career here in AKW is in jeopardy, then I commend you... Condemn you. My name is Elias Williams... And you're not me. You never have been me... You never will be me. But you have always wanted to be me. You will always WANT to be me. But you couldn't... And you can't. Because you? You're you... And you're stupid. You're pathetic. Every word you speak, every syllable... Is insignificant. It is a pointless waste of air and time... Air that could be used to capture my every word, every syllable... And time that could be used for something that matters... Something you'd be all too unfamiliar with... Revolution... Evolution... And the constantly decaying state of affairs in AKW." Elias paused imperiously, and lowered the microphone as he peered out upon the legion vast and their blank faces, all trying to soak in the words Williams had been speaking. As he brought the microphone back to his lips, his demeanor shifted slightly, and his once empty expression became one of malicious intent. "Men like Jake Blaze and Abyss sit atop their thrones, glaring down at the rest of us like we're inferior... Men like Straight Edge Savior beg and plead to be considered a member of the same class as men like myself... Beg and plead... And do not succeed. The undeserving clutch to their golden belts like their lives depend on it. The lowly and insolent clutch to their crutches that allude to religion and common-place psychology. Your champions are nothing more than mere facsimiles... Failed attempts to recreate a breed of elite competitors... A breed with a population of one. An endangered species, myself, and I've come to settle the score... To even out the ranks. When there are men like Abyss... Like Jake Blaze... Sitting in thrones not fit for them... There is disorder, there is no balance... Misalignment is bled from every pore of men like Jake Blaze and Abyss... And still they sit in their thrones and clutch to their belts and crutches, hoping... Praying... Begging to GOD that their time isn't up yet... That they're destined to breathe another day... To go on living their fake lives... Their lives of half truths... Of mis-truths... And of not being me. Of being stupid. Of being pathetic. Of being Jake Blaze. Of being Abyss. And as much as I really don't mind watching these two tear themselves asunder with their undeserving reigns, it is quite time for me to streamline the process... It is time for me to skip the weeks and weeks of mind games, of constant irritation and paranoia... And find myself right where it's important... Right in the middle of it... In the pilot's seat... The time is now, ladies and gentlemen, the time is now. The time is now for men like Jake Blaze and Abyss... The time is now for facsimiles of the elite to face the truth... And watch as it devours them... Piece... By piece... By piece... By piece... By piece... And when the truth is finished feeding... When it is finished usurping the undeserved power from the un-elite such as these... All will be right... And power will be restored to AKW's one and only... True king... Not an heir... The RIGHTFUL KING... And his name is not Abyss... It is not Straight Edge Savior... It is not Jake Blaze. It is Elias Williams... It is not you... Because you're not me. Because you're stupid... Because you're pathetic. And because you're not me? Your death will be all that much sweeter... Because when the usurping of your undeserved throne is complete, gentlemen?"

Elias paused deliberately and methodically, as he allowed his resent and disgust, his cold and calculated malice to swell up like toothpaste being rolled to the top of the tube. And with his final three words, the toothpaste pushes through the cap, and explodes onto the mirror.

"HEADS... WILL... ROLL"

As the microphone lowers, the lights suddenly cut out, and the air raid sirens return to pierce ear drums once more. By the time the lights returned, all that remained in the ring was the microphone, ominously laying in the center of the ring. As the scene faded, the world watched, dumbfounded...

Alex Brown had finally returned from his short hiatus from AKW. He had his gleaming AKW Risk Taker title around his waist. He would be wearing one of the new shrits in signature line and a pair of stonewashed jeans. He was thinking about how everyone was gonna react to the new Alex.

OT: expect a revamped and overhauled app sometime tomorrow

Scorpion goes to find a interviewer he find one

interviewer= Scorpion this saturday you go one on one with jackson what your thoughts on this

Scorpion- he will fall and i will be on my way to a title in this place i call home

interviewer- what do you think of how staight edge treat you

Scorpion- he think i'm a joke one day he will see who the joke really is one day when i pick him up and slam him down and put him throw that damn ring and stiaght to hellllll

interviewer- ok thanks for your time scorpion

311's "Next" burst through the arena as the crowd greeted their world champion, Mono, to thunderous cheers. His greeting wasn't much of the same. Mono fast walked down to the ring without acknowledging the fans presence, obviously something was more important. Or maybe someone.

Now you may be asking why has God come to address us, and I can answer that. Because the show that revolutionized Friday nights is aiming to take precious time out of your weekends, and with such a card! I'm on it! And so is the man I'm about to introduce to you people. Followers and idiots I bring to you...The Monster, Abyss!

The lights turned to red and the gong hit, signalling the arrival of Abyss. Arms stretched out wide, he quickly turned his head in both directions setting off a blue-coloured pyro of flames. Abyss entered the ring and lunged in the direction of the crowd near the ropes.

People..Just take a look at this. This is the true future of the "big man", this is the greatest power house you will ever hope to see, and, most of all, this is the man who'll destroy your hero tomorrow night. Infact, I have a list in my pocket right here, a list of all the men Abyss has destroyed so far. Let's get started. Luke Anderson, Jon Jrygin, Chris Reign, partly Geronimo Jackson, Straight Edge Saviour, Jake Blaze in due time, and mystery man who doesn't know it yet. Who is this man you ask? This man is the man to have accepted the first, probably last, Abyss open invitational. Followers I introduce to you my brother and AKW alumni Miles The Mime!

Miles The Mime came out to no entrace music with the reaction you'd expect. Dead silence. The crowd didn't care about him and neither did the angry monster in Abyss. Miles entered the ring as happy as ever, but Abyss was completely bloodthirsty at this point and tried his best not to obliterate him right there

Welcome back! Good to see all you've accomplished! Like that one time you...Uhhh...And that other time you...Ahem...Right, you haven't exactly accomplished much. But look at how much I've done since you faded away. Want to know an extent of it? Just look at my waist and my left shoulder. Now Miles, Blaze if you're watching this, just take a look at Abyss for a moment. These arms are the battle torn relics of time as we know it, the story each scar holds that'll stay with us forever. And take a look at his mouth, look at the missing front bottom teeth. A true story of endurance it is. So while Jake is away with his family maybe they can, as a family, watch this together. Miles, I only ask for one thing from you. Just shake Abyss's hand.

He's actually doing it? What a fool! Mono desperately tried to hold in laughter as the oblivious Miles held out his hand waiting for Abyss. I can't hold it anymore, I just c-...BLACK HOLE SLAM! Mono chuckled as poor Miles laid flat on the ground and Abyss picked him up again, this time hitting a massive chokeslam. Abyss wasn't done yet but Mono had other plans as he signalled for him to stop.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. And one more thing. With Steven getting shoved aside from God's throne, what heirs are left? Quick answer, there was never any to begin with. Most hold it temporarily but this man...This god's holding it for the rest of time.

Next played through out the arena as Mono & Abyss left the ring while referees tended to the fallen mime. Look on the brighter side of things, Mono wasn't mentioned among the rest of the apparently pathetic champions in Elias's promo. Maybe I am ominous and scary!

Jake walks into the arena his title around his waste. He really didn't want to be there at this moment in time, but it didn't matter this was his job. He walks into his locker room and throws his bag onto the couch. He then takes off his leather jacket and hangs that in the closet in the room. He then grabs a beer from his fridge and begins to drink it. His life was so conflicting. His family and his job made it hard for him to be where he wanted to be. He knew that this is what he signed up for, but is it really what he wanted anymore. He had already held 6 world titles. More than most superstars ever see. He decided it didn't matter though. Some day he wouldn't be able to continue this job. Today wasn't that day.

14t4eo5.jpg

AKW'S SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN!

Scorpion def. Geronimo Jackson

Singles Match

The match starts off with a staredown between the two men. Scorpion quickly overpowers Geronimo, clotheslining him to the mat. Letting out a huge roar, Scorpion would lift Geronimo up and slam him hard with an Oklahoma Slam. Geronimo had no idea where he was as he gets back to his feet, he was dazed. He turns around right into the arm of Scorpion. Up, and down! The Death Sting! 1...2...3! Scorpion gets a huge victory.

Straight Edge Savior def. Mono & Curtis Frazier

Tag Team Match

Mono & Curtis Frazier were in center ring, awaiting to see who Straight-Edge Savior's partner was. Straight Edge Savior would walk out, microphone in hand and begin to speak.

"Mono...Curtis, I don't have a partner tonight - merely because I don't NEED a partner tonight."

Straight-Edge Savior would rush into the ring, taking down Curtis Frazier. Mono would roll out of the ring, thinking to himself Curtis could take him alone. To his dismay, Curtis could NOT defeat Straight-Edge Savior when the fans were shocked to see Straight-Edge Savior get the big man off his feet - onto his shoulders. A GTS! Knee meets face. Straight-Edge Savior would follow up with a cover, getting a successful 3-count, as Mono shook his head, heading backstage.

Abyss def. Jake Blaze

Champion vs. Champion

AKW's International Champion was ready to go one on one with AKW's Phoenix Champion. They would start off with a lock-up, Abyss grabbing control with an overpowering push to the mat. Jake was shocked at the strength, and looked at Abyss with horror. Getting back to his feet, Blaze would kick at the legs of Abyss, trying to take the big man down. This only made him angry. Abyss pushed Jake to the rope, and nailed The Black Hole Slam off the rebound. With a quick cover, Abyss gets a shocking mere fall, and Jake kicks out. Jake now tries a different approach, looking for a springboard move, but gets caught in mid-air, and slammed with an Oklahoma Slam. Abyss is dominating, until Jake tries a schoolboy pin - rolling Abyss into a cover. 1...2...thr- Kick out! Abyss was not going down that easy. Suddenly, from the crowd, Elias Williams would run down, entering the ring and nailing Abyss with The Pilgrimage. He would then look to the downed Blaze, lifting him up and nailing Evil Rising. Elias would look at the crowd with an evil smirk, dragging Abyss over Blaze as he counted along with the official - one, two three. Abyss was declared the winner, but both men were out cold, and Elias Williams would roll out of the ring heading backstage.

Out of nowhere - Alex Brown's theme hits the titantron and he stops the official, handing him the Risk Taker Title! NO WAY! Alex runs down into the ring and the bell ring as an unconscious Blaze would barely stir to his feet, aching all over. Alex would look to the crowd and taunt. He would run at Blaze, but be met with a hard powerslam. Blaze was imitating the likes of Randy Orton. Blaze running wild, he would get Alex onto his shoulders, looking for his signature TKO. Brown however, shimmied out, and knocked Blaze to the mat with an axe handle to the back of the head. Running to the ropes as Blaze rose up, Alex nailed the Dragon's Bite! He covered Blaze. 1...2...3! We have a new Phoenix Champion ladies and gentlemen.

NOW ITZ PERSONAL : MAY 22ND.

Alex Brown would be shown walking around backstage with an arrogant smirk on his the face. He had finally won a major title in AKW, in his stomping grounds. He knew that being the AKW Phoenix Champion meant he had to step his game up, which he would gladly do to ensure his reign as champion was the most dominant show of force AKW would ever see. Alex rubbed the title that rested on his waist and then walked around looking for anyone interesting to talk to.

OT:I'll be finally uploading the updated app soon.

Jake walks around the arena pissed the *censored* off. He had lost his title because of that asshole Elias Williams, and not the good kind of asshole like The AOA. He knocks down Ace's door with his shoulder not caring about anything anymore. He would regain the title that was stolen from him whether the world liked it or not. "I'm getting my title shot right Ace? I've earned my title shot. You always say that you have to earn it. I have my rematch clause. I want my match at Now Itz Personal."

Mono || The Golden God

Maybe he was right. Maybe the AOA AKW was crumbling around Mono after all. Yeah, fat chance. But one man's career had just crumbled around him tonight. Curtis Frazier. What kind of monster is this? This isn't a monster, this is just a guy who tries to look intimidating but in the end is smaller than all of us. The quest to redefine Curtis was an impossible one that had to be abandoned after this disaster. There is one good aspect in this however, and that's that Abyss's dominance still hasn't gotten any smaller. The best decision of his life was the best after all.

"THE MESSIAH" GABRIEL GOSPEL

GabrielGospel2.jpg

Ring Name: Gabriel Gospel

Nickname: The Messiah

Hometown: Blackburn, England

Billed From: "A higher plane of existence"

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 220lbs

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick

Cult Leader/Messiah Complex - Gabriel is an egomaniac who sees himself as superior to all overs and views himself as a savior. Leads a group called "The Syndicate" which follows his every word and action. He calls the members of the stable (and his fans) his disciples.

Fighting Style

Gabriel is mainly a technical wrestler. He mainly counters his enemies offence and hits quick moves of his owns, mainly DDTS and neckbreakers. He is also a dirty wrestler. He is very smart and will use and opporunity to get an unfair advantage over an enemy, or to simply purposely get himself counted out or disqualified to defend a title. He will do anything to win.

Because he has a large ego, he often taunts in the ring, and bad mouths his opponent mid-match. He will often use cheap moves to draw heat from the crowd, as well, such as stomping on his opponents feet, or kicking them in the gut while they are down.

He is not a physically strong superstar so trys to avoid using power moves (except on cruiserweight superstars) and generally does not get involved in striking matches with opponents, prefering his feet to his hands anyway. He occasioanly does high flying moves, but does not usually take big risks.

Attire

GospelTights.jpg

Entrance

Theme Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dhRqP2jR6g

Finishing Move

The Revelation - (A STO were Gospel grabs his opponents face with his right arm and then uses his knee to power their head backwards into the mat)

Signature Moves

The Past, The Present and The Future - (Armlock DDT "The Past" followed up by rolling through so the opponent is on his back with Gabriel on his knees with the armlock still in place "The Present" followed by a cross armbreaker "The Future")

The Last Supper - (Triangle Hold)

The Testament - (Flying Spinning Forearm - Jump backwards off the top rope, spin and hit with the forearm)

Gut Kick - (Kick opponent in gut while they try to get back to their feet, used to draw heat)

Superkick

Favorite Moves

Foot Stomp

DDT

Neckbreaker

Armbar

Sleeper Hold

Dropkick

Enziguri

Alliances

The Syndicate - LEADER

Alice Heart (Syndicate)

Tyson Reigns (Syndicate)

Achievements

AKW World Champion - (1)

My Name: Gospel Muffin

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace rolls his eyes.

"Though I'd really neglect it, if you break down my door one more time, I'll have to fire you. You do have your rematch clause, but Elias Williams has all rights to the match just as much as you do. Now Itz Personal's stipulation is rematches from Day of Destiny, so I'll make it a triple threat. You vs. Elias vs. Alex Brown - Phoenix Title. Now please get out."

OT: Added Gospel.

Straight Edge Savior is too busy celebrating to cut a promo in front of the fans so he has an idea. He's leave a note. He scribbles it down on a piece of lined paper and pins it up on Mono's locker room door.

Dear Assholes of Anarchy, I would like to thank you both for handing me your tag team titles in the quickest handicap match in AKW history. You both proved that I am the real God and I would like to thank you both for giving me my start in the company. And since DoD was basically a handicap match, I'd consider my tag title win payback for losing it. So Mono, Curtis. Enjoy your rule of AKW while you can, because if I have anything to say about it, it's all coming to an end.

Love from,

Straight Edge Savior

xxx

Archived