Close.

El Luchador

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT2 plus Copeland I post all the time with Hawkins just because he doesn't talk much which goes with his character doesn't mean he isn't an active superstar on the roster. Unlike Jake Blaze who is now going on an extended vacation since i don't want to rp as him right now

Alex Brown stood transfixed in the middle of the training ring. He smiled as he looked at the trainer across from him. He flashed the trainer a smirk and then charged at him. Alex would dropkick the trainer causing him to fall to the mat. Alex then picked up the trainer and climbed onto the trainer's shoulders in the electric chair position. Alex then fell back and hit the Poison Rana, which spiked the trainer on his head. Alex walked over to the ropes and stared down at _______________.

*A new Gospel promo for the AKW website. The video is called "The Gospel according to Gabriel, Verse 4". It shows a recording that was made yesterday. The video starts with Gabriel and Tyson standing outside a wrestling ring in an empty builidng, the lights are dimmed, but a spotlight highlights the ring and both are wearing their wrestling gear*

Gospel: "Since I became the AKW Heavyweight Champion, there have been a lot of people who are coming to get me. People who want to take this title away from me. Let me just reassure my disciples that there is no way I am going to let them pry this belt from around my waist.

And there are many reasons that they won't be able to do it, not just because I am smarter than them, faster than them, stronger than them, more charisma, more talented, better looking, or to put it bluntly, better than them in every single way. No, it's because I am not alone. Why they may think they are united, they are not. They are only together because they are pursuing the same goal, me and my title. And there can only be one man at the top, so it is only a matter of time until they fall apart by the semes. If the AOA keep trying to pursue me, then expect your life expectancy to be drastically shortened.

Unlike you cretins in the locker room, we in The Syndicate are united. We act as one unit, we are united under one leader. I tell my disciples to help me defend this title, then they do as they are told. This man behind me, is the real deal, he is a one man army. He is a bulldozer of pain"

*Reigns gets into the ring as a another man climbs into the ring from off camera. The man is around 6'0'' tall and is a similar build to Gabriel.*

Gospel: "Now, let me show you true power at work"

*Tyson hits the man once, in which he plumets to the ground in a obviously staged display to showcase Tyson. He covers the man and Gabriel counts 3 from outside the ring. Tyson holds his arms up in the ring, before picking the man up and lifting him above his head, the man can be heard saying "This is not what we agreed to", but Tyson his the Lionheart on him, then taunts in the ring*

Gospel: "Now do you see, this man is the real deal. And you already know I'm the real deal. Come at us if you want, but don't blame me when you get dropped at the end. Do you know who I am?..... that's what I thought."

*Gospel walks off camera, and it zooms in onto Tyson, the screen cuts to black and the logo of The Syndicate is displayed on the screen*

Luke looks at Mono as he stops playing his guitar. "Mono how am I supposed to shut up when i wasn't saying anything. You could of asked me to politely stop playing my guitar or to shut the door. Those would have been acceptable responses and would have fit with the situation. However yelling at me to 'shut the *censored* up' as you did makes no sense in the given situation. Do you have a problem with my playing? Am I not up to your standards of guitarists? Or is it because I beat your so-called ally Straight Edge Saviour? Could that be it? Could you be afraid of what I can do? Or is it that you think I may get a shot at the title before you? So many different trains of thought from one little comment you made. So what is your response to all of this Mono?"

Straight Edge Savior picks up the phone and dials the number on his mobile's screen. He hears Curtis' voice down the phone. And responds Okay Curtis, remember, I'm good with Mono so don't expect me to go after them, that's your fight. But I'm incredibly proud to have another straight edge here with me in AKW. So tell me: What do you want from me?

Curtis smiles and holds the phone once again to his ear "I will settle things with scott later but for now I want to be purified and to learn everything from you in order to become Straight Edge. First of all i feel like the syndicate with that gospel guy is in the way of us so we should team up in order to kick out gabriel gospel and his 2 goons out of the AKW and i know Scott wont agree with us teaming up so if you dont mind i will take care of him. In exchange i will do whatever you order and try to find people to join our Straight Edge Society.....Boss....."

Archived