Close.

El Luchador

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke Hawkins walks back to his locker room waiting for all of the shit going on in the ring to end. He really just wanted to see the fans would do when he was out in that ring alone talking to them all by himself showing how good he is on the mic. Hawkins passes the gym and smiles. He could train in there but it seemed so cliche. He was already a monster in the ring. He didn't need to train. When he was in the ring he would prove how good he was. When you looked at him he could excite with moves that are rarely done in other companies. He opens the door of his locker room and goes inside. His head phones sit on a table near his couch. He grabs them and plugs them into his Ipod which was in his pocket. The music begins to play and he begins to calm down. He sits on his couch and just loses himself to the music.

Mono || The Real God

As the dust began to settle Mono looked around him. The silent individuals left the arena completely quiet, but instead he sat down up against the walls of the entrance way with patience. Wait, Curtis asked a question? Looks like my moment of peace is finally over.

Now Curtis, you ask me to make this decision, the decision about your fate in the AOA? You made me look like a total fool and you're asking me for the decision? Well you know what? I'm not going to exile you, nor will I let you stay. Just figure that out, it's not too hard.

Curtis thought for a moment and suddenly it came to him and just before he left the ring he stopped and put the mic to his mouth "You are giving me the chance to stay in the AOA? Well if that is the case then i choose to stay because i did make you look like a fool and so i want to do my best in order to become a dominate member of the AOA!"

OT: Since January 2010

Mono || The Real God

Mono watched Curtis leave the ring chuckling a bit. Sure he left the decision up to Curtis, but strongly doubted the outcome was up to him. Wait, Curtis is still here. damned post editing

OT: Went from the world title thing to Curtis's AOA adventure. Wait, what?!

Mono || The Real God

What kind of person would I be if I said no?

Mono looked at the silent and probably confused Gospel. "*censored* it, I'm gonna go play Portal" he thought as he left the arena. Abandon ship!

OT - Is anybody actually left in the arena now, or have we finally managed to end this thing with just my group being forever alone. Those poor fans, we've had them locked up for days now. I'm sure some of them have died of dehydration by this point.

OT - Is anybody actually left in the arena now, or have we finally managed to end this thing with just my group being forever alone. Those poor fans, we've had them locked up for days now. I'm sure some of them have died of dehydration by this point.

OT: ForeverAlonecrying.png

OT - Best reply ever

*With the arena now (probably) cleared of all of the other superstars, The Syndicate also take there leave from the arena. Gabriel looks incredibly annoyed that his promo was interrupted, while his lackeys follow behind him.*

Alex Brown would be sitting in his locker room still reflecting on his lose at Now Itz Personal to Jake Blaze and Elias Williams. He had achieved his goal, but it was quickly taken from him. He wasn't mad at Elias Williams, because he respected him, but Jake on the other hand would suffer in the very near future.

Curtis was in the practice ring training on the other guys in order to warm him up for when he fights scott thrasher saturday then suddenly he gets so pissed that he lifts the guy and tosses him in the air then once he comes down he uses a europian uppercut and that combo he calls The Drop Dead

Archived