Close.

El Luchador

ASS-KICKING WRESTLING!

14t4eo5.jpg

Rules

- Up to 3 superstars per person. CAWS are greatly encouraged, but real superstars will be accepted.

- Follow all the Board Rules, as well as the RPG rules.

- Auto-attacking is against the rules, also, please ask permission in a PM before starting any backstage fights.

- Keep sex scenes to a minimum. Take it to PM, or MSN, or whatever you pervs do.

- Please keep the topic active. If you do not post for longer than a month, you will be considered for release.

- This RPG is truly quantity over quality. Don't look at this the wrong way - quality is taken into consideration, but quantity is what keeps an RPG alive.

- There will be no arguing over results, sometimes you may not expect to win, and you will for reasons such as continuing a storyline. Arguing will only worsen your character's chances.

- The brand system has come to an end. There will be only one brand - AKW's Saturday Night Showdown.

- With that, results go up on Saturday anywhere between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. - the time in which the show takes place.

- No results will be posted on the week of a pay-per-view, besides the results of the PPV. This will surely make the results more epic.

- If you ever want a promo in a show, just PM me.

- AKW originals who responded to the PM invitation sent out do not have to app. Your names should already be listed.

Application

[picture base here]

Name:

Ring Name:

Hometown:

Weight:

Disposition:

Signature(s):

Finisher(s):

Theme Song(please provide Youtube video):

Your name:

Titles

AKW World Championship - Luke Hawkins

AKW Phoenix Championship - Zakk Night

AKW Extreme Championship - Scott Thrasher

AKW International Championship (replacing the Continental Title) - Sean

AKW Divas Championship - Destiny

AKW Tag Team Championship - Dangerous by Design

AKW's Current Risk Taker Champion(Money In the Bank) - Alex Brown

AKW Pay-Per Views

January - Fight to the Finish

February - Revelation

March - Spring Cleaning

April - Day of Destiny (AKW's Wrestlemania)

May - Now Itz Personal (Second chance after D.O.D.)

June - Downright Destruction (Barbwire Rope Inferno Matches)

July - All or Nothing (All titles are on the line.)

August - Anarchy (All matches are contested under No Holds Barred rules.)

September - True Pain (All matches are submission only.)

October - Dark Resonance

November - Broken Dreams (All matches involve tables.)

December - Behind Bars (All matches involve cages.)

True Pain Matchcard

TBA

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

THE RETURN OF AKW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGsMUguKO4&feature=related

Ace fades into the screen, holding a microphone. He looks around at the empty AKW arena, that will be sold out in just about a month's time.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to reveal everything there is to reveal about the new uprising of AKW. In just over a month's time, the business will return, along with many familiar faces. You all know Jake Blaze?"

Ace pauses, imagining the cheers that would be heard.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Along with him, we looks forward to the return of the strangest man ever to grace our business...Mono. And along with Mono, Onyx Spade will return, anxious for a World Title. We have sent invitations to the following, but have not heard from them: Eli Perfect, Sean Solid, and Eric Ryan and Leon Hart. I almost forgot...Luke Anderson."

Ace takes a breath, and moves onto a different topic.

ACE;; THE ACE OF SPADES

"Moving onto titles..."

Ace puts the microphone down and turns to a table to his right. On the table are several of AKW's titles.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Yes, all titles will be vacated once again, so everyone starts off on a clean slate. There will be the AKW World Championship, the AKW Extreme Championship, the AKW Continental Championship, the AKW Phoenix Championship, the AKW Tag Titles, as well as the Divas Championship. However, how many of you remember the Risk Taker Championship that was never contested?"

Ace holds up a belt, the Risk Taker Championship, which gives the wearer a right to one championship match anytime, anywhere.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"I'm sick of having this thing sitting in my house, so now, AT EVERY OTHER AKW PAY-PER-VIEW, this title will be contested. This gives the winner of it a span of two months to cash it in."

Ace smiles, knowing everyone will love this.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Moving on, for those of you who don't know, allow me to go over the Pay-Per-Views. In January, we have Fight to the Finish, where the Risk Taker title would've been up for grabs. February, we have Revelation. March, we have Spring Cleaning, which AKW will be returning after. April, we have Day of Destiny, AKW's biggest pay-per-view. May, we have Now Itz Personal, a chance at revenge for those who lost at Day of Destiny. In June, we have Downright Destruction with a new stipulation - all championship matches are contested in...the Barbwire Rope Inferno Match. July, we look forward to All or Nothing in which every single title will be on the line. August, we have Anarchy, no rules in every match. September is my personal favorite, True Pain, in which all matches are submission matches. October we have Dark Resonance, November we have Broken Dreams, which will be all tables matches. And last, but certainly not least, December's pay-per-view is Behind Bars in which all matches involve cages."

Ace takes a sip of water, and continues on.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

"Lastly, I would like to finish this broadcast with revealing the managerial position. You all know AKW, never sticking with one manager. Well this time, I assure you, we will not be switching around. The man who is manager has done it before. The man who is manager will never be taken out of position. So, who is this man? It's me. No surprises there. Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for your time. AKW will never be the same."

Roster

Superstars

- MANAGER - Chris Jericho

- Alberto Del Rio - theProdigy3000â„¢

- "The Outcast" Luke Hawkins - Luke Hawkins

- Scott Thrasher - Luke Hawkins

- Jake Blaze - Luke Hawkins

- Mono - The Grand Lemon

- "The Monster" Abyss - The Grand Lemon

- Alex Brown - Haunt Me!

- Onyx Spade - Scorpion

- Rally Star - St*rstruck

- Straight-Edge Savior - Copeland

- Elias Williams - Ravenwood

- Scorpion - The Scorpion

- "Jumpin'" Geronimo Jackson - ?resama

- Zakk Night - Epic Jones

- "The Mastodon" Curtis Frazier - ZackAttackV20

- Brett Starr - Cradle Shock

- Jon Jrygin - Sean Morrison

- Gabriel Gospel - Gospel Muffin

-Ashley Sixx - ZackAttackV20

- Kieran Vaughan - Keyring95

- Sean - TheMetalcoreOne

- Kevin Chrysler - La Volpe*

- Evan Varnado - A Day To Remember

- Jed Ryan - .Mayhem

- Ethan Coburn - sxekyle

- Kevin Mero - TOXIC OVERLORD

- Leon Hart - Squall Leonhart

- Jimmy Powell - Squall Leonhart

- Alex "Grim Peacemaker" Lynch - Alex.

- Nic Hadler - Nic Hadler28

- Collin Spangler - BeSieged

- Tyler Morgan "The Hardcore Icon" - SuperCell

- Dean Ambrose - ZackAttackv20

- The Wolf - SuperCell

- Clay Adkins - Money Beer

- Landon Vince Price (LVP) - Epic Jones

- Nicky De ?øb - Keyring95

- Randy Orton - Nova777

- "Alpha Male" Brent Steele - Nova777

- Samoa Joe - Nova777

- Nathan Coke - RCFM

- Christian - JFM

Divas

- Sydney Summers - Ravenwood

- Madison Rayne - Royalty

- Destiny - íl?v???u(:

- Sweetness - TheMetalcoreOne

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUPERSTAR APPLICATION

NAME:
Dominique Simms

RING NAME
Rally Star

HEIGHT/WEIGHT:
6'1"/235 lb.

DISPOSITION:
Tweener

HOMETOWN:
London, England

SIGNATURES:
Inverted Backbreaker

Diving Elbow Drop

FINISHERS:
Starburst (Fame-Asser)

Starstruck (Inverted Spinning Neckbreaker)

SIGNED BY:
St*rstruck

Name:Steven Copeland

Ring Name:Straight Edge Savior

Hometown:London, England

Weight:220lbs

Disposition:Heel

Signature(s):Roundhouse Kick

Finisher(s):Go To Sleep

Theme Song(please provide Youtube video): March of the Pigs by Nine Inch Nails - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL72Tyxe1rc

Your name: Copeland

A jet black 1969 Camaro Z28 with crimson racing stripes pulls into the AKW parking garage. The Camaro pulled into a spot that had a sign reading 'Reserved for Alex Brown'. The car stopped and the door opened slowly revealing 'The Crimson Dragon' Alex Brown. He smiled as he walked around to the trunk and opened it. He got his duffel bag out and shut the trunk with a smile on his face. He slowly walked the halls smiling as he saw the workers point at him and whisper to each other. He opened his locker room with the key he was sent by Ace a few days ago. He put his bags down and left the locker room. "Welcome Home!" He then walked the halls looking for any familar faces from his first run in the company.

Mono sits in his lockeroom staring at a phone for reasons unknown. Mono nearly hurls it at the wall, stopping only to the ringtone

"He..He called back? Thank god! Nobody can even lay a hand on me back here with you around!".

Mono answers the phone with assurance he'll be untouchable after this. Camera exits.

OT: And so begins the not so epic search for a font type.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmPmuSN5bKI

Four Year Strong's Find My Way Back begins to play through the arena. The crowd begins to chant a single word as the arena goes dark. Suddenly a figure wearing a sleeveless hoodie with the hood up comes out onto the stage. Suddenly he flips the hood back and raises his arms over his head sending fire up from eight different pyro wells on each side of him. The crowd roars as they see the man's face. The long awaited return of AKW also means the long awaited return of the man, the legend, the inferno. Jake walks down the ramp slapping fans hands on the way. He had been waiting for the return of AKW and this was the perfect moment to begin again. Fans screaming his name and a brand new car to go to shows in. Sure other people would think this lifestyle wasn't worth the risks, but Jake didn't care he was here to entertain the fans and that was what he planeed on doing. Taking off his signature watch he hands it to one of the chlidren sitting ramp side. The child's face lights up when he recieves the watch. Jake smiles as he goes to the ring and hops up onto the apron. He walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. The crowd begins cheering even louder as Jake does the signature backflip off the top rope. He then goes and grabs a mic from the time keeper and begins to speak as the crowd calms down.

The Inferno: Jake Blaze

Finally The Inferno has come back... Home!"

The crowd goes insane as Jake says this, but soon quiets down as he prepares to speak again.

"Now that my probably law suit enducing gimmick infringement is done let's get down to businesss. AKW has returned after a long year of being closed. What a horrible time that was. I mean you couldn't see guys like Mono, or Onyx Spade, or yours truly Jake Blaze. however sad the break was though it gave us enough time to get ready for the next wave of great matches. Yes you heard me right I'm guarentee some of the greatest matches you have ever seen. And if you don't believe me because it's real, it's damn real. Oops looks like I just opened up another law suit. I don't care though because I'm back doing what I love. AKW my home, the place that really allowed my career to grow some legs and get me farther then I've ever been has returned. You know what that means? I get to make an ass of myself all over again just to entertain you guys. SO all I can say is welcome to the return of the greatest company in the world."

Jake drops his mic and begins to walk backstage slapping fans hands along the way and smiling. He couldn't wait 'til the first show he was going to kill it.

OT welcome back AKW. know it's not my best promo, but I'm to excited to write well.

OT: Promoing already man? xD

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace sits in his office and puts his feet up on the desk. He pops in a tape of old AKW matches and watches a classic - Jake Blaze vs. Assassin - Barbwire Ropes Inferno Match. Getting comfortable, Ace presses play.

OT Start with a bang and then totally fall off the map later

Jake finds the perfect locker room for him and sets his stuff down. He pulls out his 360 from one of the bags he had gone and gotten out of the car after his promo. He sets it all up and pops in Fable 3 and begins playing.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace hears bags drop nearby. He drops his feet off the desk and goes to check. He sees Jake Blaze walking into a locker room and just smiles, going back into his office and continuing to watch the match.

OT: First show is this Friday. Start making storylines. Luke Anderson added btw.

Mono, now in the parking lot, is seen staring blankly into the distance mumbling the words "He's coming" to himself quietly. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Mono waits for another 10 minutes until a beat up, rusty truck arrives. A large man exits the truck, entire body and face covered by a hood.

DigitalPics05289.jpg

Name: Chris Parks

Ring Name: "The Monster" Abyss

Hometown: Parts Unknown

Height: 6 ft. 8

Weight: 350 pounds

Disposition: Tweener

Signature(s): Chokeslam, Irish Whip into Overhead Slam

Finisher(s): Black Hole Slam, Shock Treatment

Theme Song(please provide Youtube video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ezXBkX_5M

Your name: The Grand Lemon

Jimmy_Jacobs5.png

ELIAS WILLIAMS

NAME

elias crane

RING NAME

elias williams

HOMETOWN

dallas, texas

HEIGHT

five feet, eleven inches

WEIGHT

two hundred pounds

DISPOSITION

heel

SIGNATURE(S)

springboard corkscrew roundhouse

springboard corkscrew senton to a standing victim

rope-hung spiked ddt

brainbuster

bridging german suplex

step up enziguirri

FINISHER(S)

evil rising - belly-to-back inverted mat slam

abstraction - helios' burning screwdriver

the pilgrimage - running punt to a kneeling victim

THEME

"endzeit (feat. air raid sirens)" by heaven shall burn

=================================================

IMG_1674.jpg

SYDNEY SUMMERS

NAME

sydney summers

RING NAME

sydney summers

HOMETOWN

tallahassee, florida

HEIGHT

five feet, eight inches

WEIGHT

one hundred three pounds

DISPOSITION

heel

SIGNATURE(S)

second-turnbuckle diving corkscrew european uppercut

diving elbow drop

hair-pull backbreaker

hair-pull camel clutch

hair-pull mat slam

FINISHER(S)

heat stroke - inverted full nelson to a kneeling spinebuster

beauty mark - inverted headlock driver

THEME

"all the right moves" by onerepublic

OT: Abyss, Elias, & Sydney are all added. Welcome back to AKW Kyle.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace notices Elias Williams and Sydney Summers have been resigned to the roster. He rolls his eyes, but also notices Abyss has signed an AKW Contract.

"Another new face."

Ace files the contracts in his filing bin and turns off the TV in his office. He sits back, loving being back in business.

Hey! Get out of here you fat hobo! Mono continues yelling at the large man, completely clueless to his identity. Mono curses at the sky before noticing the man slowly walking. Mono runs over to him and is grabbed by the collar of his shirt and slammed up against the truck. Mono pushes off his hood out of the view of the camera to reveal an unmasked Abyss. "I swear to god i'm sorry, you're not a fat hobo, YOU'RE NO HOBO!! Mono trembles in fear, begging Abyss to let him go. He drops Mono onto the ground and extends his hand. Mono shakes it without second thought while Abyss violently grunts in approval.

Scorpion.jpg

Name:rick white

Ring Name:Scorpion

Hometown:Weight:undeadwood PA

Disposition:Tweener

Signature(s):spear, big boot, chokeslam, scorpion death lock, scorpion death drop

Finisher(s): Death sting (thedeathsting-1.gif) tombstone piledriver

Theme Song(please provide Youtube video):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yu7Gzm0p8k

Your name: The Scorpion

OT i didn't get a invite lol

Alex slowly woke up after a restless night of sleeping on the couch watching some of his first mainstream wrestling exposure, which came from AKW. AKW was the first big company Alex was signed with and he felt like he kinda let evryone down , becuase he didn't fell like he put on his top performance then. But enough about the past Alex is better now and he's ready to prove it. He's already planning a promo that he will have done somewhere between Thursday and Saturday. He exited the locker room wearing black shirt that had a blood splatter pattern on the front and a pair of stonewashed jeans with slits cut in the knees. Alex walked around try to think of what his first match back with AKW could be.

OT:This weekend I shall put apps up this weekend for Chris Reign and Alex Brown. Chris Reign will be used when I get back from school.

The arena goes pitch black and a deep silence hits the crowd, from the minitron emits a bright light, the only light source other than the flash of people's cameras. The beat of Nine Inch Nails' "March of the Pigs" pounds throughout the arena as a silhouette steps out of the light and onto the entrance ramp, it's the debut of the Straight Edge Saviour. He climbs onto the ring apron and jumps over the top rope, into the ring. He calls for a mic which is thrown into his hands. The crowd falls silent once again as the Savior addresses them.

"Take a good look people, take a good look at want stands before you. Ladies and gentlemen I am the future, I am the wrestling Messiah, I am your Straight Edge Saviour. Now, I know you're all going to boo this, you're going to get upset about the fact that I am superior to you, that I can live my life without needing a drink and that I have no need to snort that white shit, but come on, we can't all be straight edge. But on to more important stuff such as my future, and the only thing I see in that? Gold, gold of championship belts. I'm not going to do anything for you addicts and failures because you don't deserve it, but me? I deserve it. And the great matches that your boy Jake Blaze said about? Yeah, they'll come from me, but not FOR you, they'll just come because I'm that damn good and I'm not that damn high. See you soon boys and girls.

The Savior drops the mic and leaves the ring to his theme music as boos fill the arena, yet none of them seem to phase the Straight Edge Savior.

OT: Scorpion and Geronimo Jackson added. Welcome back Scorpion - my mistake for the lack of invitation. Matchcard will be up Wednesday.

ACE;;THE ACE OF SPADES

Ace sits in his office, going over the contracts of Geronimo Jackson and Scorpion. A familiar face, as well as a new one. Ace didn't care, either way it meant more paperwork. With a sigh, he goes through his papers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmPmuSN5bKI

The intro of Find My Way Back by Four Year Strong blasts through the arena as Jake Blaze walks out onto the stage. He has a determined look on his face which is much different than the smile he had worn when he had done his last promo. He sets of his pyro as the chorus begins. He was pumped up and was excited to see all of the new and old faces being signed to AKW since he had checked the site regularly. However one face that had returned had struck a big chord inside of him. Elias Williams. The man who had taken him to the edge and back in the biggest feud of his young career. Plus he had seen the Straight Edge Saviour's promo. He wouldn't be getting away with shit like that as long as Jake was around. Jake lost in though didn't realize he was already at the end of the ramp. Bring himself back to the real world he runs the rest of the way and jumps up onto the apron. he walks over to the closest turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope. He had been doing this for a while now so many of the fans already knew what he was about to do but it still made them roar with excitement when he did the signature backflip. He grabs a mic from the timekeeper and walks back to the middle of the ring. Raising the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.

The Inferno: Jake Blaze

I'm back out here again for one reason and one reason only. Straight Edge Saviour I'm calling your ass out! I mean it's great that you can't think up anything original and have to be a CM Punk clone. Going so far as to even call yourself one of his nicknames. However you don't come out here and insult these fans. Who do you think allows you to even be in this business. Without the fans you'd be out of a jopb. They're the ones who buy the tickets to come and see guys like you and me. However there is a serious different between me and you you little bastard. That difference is that I have talent and the only way you can have a great match is if your opponent decided to toy with you and allow you some offense. Stuff like that won't happen here in AKW. YOu're going to come into this ring against someone and they're going to walk out of this ring in about a minute the winner. I mean I know you think you can hold gold here, but that won't happen with the talent who are here in AKW. I've wrestled every AKW original who has resigned with the company and I can tell you that you won't be able to beat a single one. Mono is Is one of the craziest men the wrestling world has ever known which means his offense is as unpredictable as his personality. Onyx Spade is a two-time two-time Extreme Extreme Champion. NOw wiat one second while I mark another gimmick infringement off of the list."

Jake puts his mic in his back pocket and then pulls a pad of paper and pencil out of his pocket. The camera zooms in on what appears to be a list of names. At the top it says people's gimmicks to infringe upon. He already has Kurt Angle and The Rock checked off of the list already. He then checks off Jack Swagger before replacing the pad and pencil back in his pocket. He pulls the mic back out and begins to speak into it again.

"Now that I'm one step closer to ripping off every wrestler who has ever competed in WWE I need to get back to what I was actually saying. Scorpion is a big bad ass who will slam your ass so hard that you'll have a nice knap for about a week. Alex Brown an annoying little bugger who has pissed me off repeatedly, but still has an interesting moveset. Finally comes the last of the originals is Elias Williams. Elias and I have never gotten along and most likely never will, but I still have to respect his skills. We've taken each other to the limit more times than I can count. So those are the guys I know you'll never be able to beat let's talk about what will happen to you in AKW. You will become something known as a jobber, think Jimmy Wang Yang or Slam Master J. Then you will begin to accumulate injuries until you are put on the shelf permanently. Wait this sounds so familiar. Wait I remember now his name was Assassin I kicked his ass in two Barbed Wire Inferno matches and then he never really came back. That is your future says the almighty Inferno. Have a nice day, Bang Bang."

Jake begins to walk backstage, and as he does he marks off another name from his list of gimmick infringements. After he does this he begins to slap fans hands and taking photos with them. He was having such a great time being back in AKW and the fans could tell as he was interacting with them a lot more. As he gets back up to the stage and is about to go through the entrance he raies his left arm and an inferno of pyro blocks him from view. When it is over he is backstage and already half way back to his locker room.

Archived