Close.

El Luchador

Scott really doesn't care how hard Curtis is working. He never should have been in the AOA, and saying that Scott had an attitude problem had really pissed Scott off. Scott was one of only three triple crown champions in the whole company. He, Mono, and Jake Blaze were the only people who had filled that requirement. He wasn't just good he was damn good at what he did. No little bitch like Curtis would disrupt his plans. He and Mono were the guys who controlled the AOA. Curtis was supposed to be an enforcer. When he had lost the tag titles he had proven he wasn't capable of that job. So now he was going to prove why he was at the top.

Luke Hawkins sits in his locker room still listening to music. He had slept, played some video games, and ate, but none of those activities were really all that important to him. The music just carried him away to another place. It made him think of "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray. "Give me the beat boys to free my soul. I wanna get lost in your rock 'n' roll, and drift away. That line just summed up most of his life. if it wasn't wrestling it was music. He had such a deep connection with the music. He almost over analyzed the lyrics, rhythm, beat, melody, and harmony of the song he listened to. He truly was happy right at this moment. The only other time he was happier was when he was in the ring.

OT just got home form Denver Colorado. Went up there yesterday came home today. What a great and long two days

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT: Can someone tell me if there was ever a match card posted? I don't remember seeing it and feel like an idiot.

Mono || The Real God

Sitting against a wall backstage was none other that Mono, often imitated but never matched. Alright not often maybe just one..In "Dixie Land", that wasn't Daniels, of all places. Subtle. Alright so maybe there wasn't as many fakes as he had hoped but one is better than nothing. Maybe I'm not god after all? Fat chance, half the roster are total pushovers compared to me!

Curtis was on the treadmill still with a look of intensity that said he intended on proving why he is one of the physically intimidating and power people in the AOA. Curtis then got done with a punching bag and decided to take a walk around the arena. While walking he passed by Mono but did not realize it then suddenly some random stage worker bumped into him and almost immediately he grabbed the man by the neck "You wanna bump into me again ass clown?" He said and the worker was terrified. Immediately Curtis went for a Drop Dead Flapjack into a European uppercut combo that just spoke aggression and intensity and smirked "by the way thanks for the warm up." He said and was about to leave to continue his workout until he noticed he did all of that in front of Mono.

*The Syndicate are hanging out in their locker room (do we all get our own locker rooms, or do we all just get one big one. Why can't you keep the continuity WWE?) with Gospel holding his championship belt. He is annoyed about the events that took place earlier (?)*

Gospel: "Can you believe the cheek of the people who work for this company. Do they know who I am, what I've done to get here. Talking like they know me, like they have a higher understanding. I don't care who was first on line before I got here, because I make the line"

Heart: "It doesn't matter what they think anyway, they are all just jealous that you are the champion, and they are not"

Gospel: "Your right, it's all just jealousy. They're jealous of this championship belt, of my style, my charisma, my good looks and my wrestling ability. I think they also can't get over how quickly the fans have gotten behind me"

Reigns: "But not all the fans are behind you yet. As long as the rest of those fools in the back keep prancing around, claiming to be gods and saviors, then you can't win over all of the crowd"

Heart: "Mono and that Straight Edge Savior are giving you a bad name"

*Gospel takes a sip of water and then thinks for a moment*

Gospel: "I've already managed to beat Mono once. It must look foolish for a so called "God" to be defeated by a messiah musn't it. But I don't think that will be enough. If both of them try to take this title away from me, then we will have to put down ourselves, like the dogs they are. And when the dust settles, it will not be the savior left standing, or the god, it will be the messiah"

*Gospel leans back in his chair, relaxing*

Gospel: "The savior versus the messiah versus the god. Guess that would be one for the books"

OT - First time Alice and Tyson have spoken since I've joined, what a treat for you all

Scott had seen Curtis' little shoryuken clone and wasn't impressed. He was a former world champion. Curtis had done next to nothing compared to him. When they met in the ring Curtis' brief run with AKW's most dominant stable would be over. Scott would make sure of that whether he had to use weapons or not. Hell if he did use things like steel chairs he could prove why he was the current AKW Extreme Champion.

Luke had turned off his music and pulled out his guitar. He had bought it with his first wrestling pay check so he really loved it. He had also gotten it signed by John Rzeznik, Tom DeLonge, and Mark Hoppus. He would of course continue to accumulate signatures on it, but it was still an instrument made for playing. He strummed out a few notes before he began to play "I'm Still Here." He couldn't keep the song out of his head, and each time he listened to it or played it his connection with it just became that much stronger. He just sits there strumming away though lost in the music.

Scott walks over to Mono and sits down beside him. "You and Abyss are going to be watching my back in my match with Curtis right?" Scott knew he could take Curtis but it always helped to have some moral support. The AOA would be stronger than ever once they kicked Curtis out, but first Scott had to make sure to beat him.

Hawkins still sits in his room playing his guitar. However now he has switched to paying "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray instead of his theme song. The notes float around the room. He then decides to stop and go and get something to eat. Walking over to catering he grabs a steak quesidilla. He then walks back to his locker room and begins playing his guitar. He doesn't shut the door though so the music enters the halls of the arena as well.

Ot Hawkins thing can be continued by anyone.

Curtis in his day of training he was back in the gym this time punching on a punching bag but he was also mentally preparing for the battle with Scott "That asshole really thinks that he can beat me? I am the *censored*ing Mastodon for crying out loud and that asshole just made this Mastodon very angry and i hope he likes the Disasterpiece i got for him." He says referring to his new finishing move that he perfected.

Scott walks by the gym. He hears every thing Curtis says and yells this back at him."A Shoryuken wannabe isn't going to be able to beat me you big pussy. Also thanks for the compliment. I take great pride in knowing my assholy ways are getting to people." Scott laughs as he walks away thinking of how fun it was going to be to kick this guys ass.

Curtis looked at Scott and flips him off "Beat this assclown!" He said and continued to punch on the punching bag in anger, fury and overall rage "This is not about the AOA or about Gospel or anything, as of now this is about pride, strength and dominance!" He thinks to himself and finally lets loose with a big punch before turning to a random trainer and after a few more minutes he is nearly done with the spar but he decides to unveil his Disasterpiece which is known as the Redneck bomb by lance cade or the Clash of the Titus but done by him it will destroy your body and mind

"Man that guy is loud." Scott says this as he continues to walk away. Pride would get you no where but on the shelf in this business. Strength allowed you to hit your moves harder than your opponents. Scott looked at his muscled body in a random mirror in the hallway and saw he had that. Then Curtis had mentioned dominance something Curtis had never had. He thinks he could dominate Scott, but that was far from the truth. Scott was very dominant in that ring. He wouldn't have been able to win the titles he was either currently holding or had held before without that trait. When Curtis stepped in the ring he would see how dominant Scott really was. When the Mic Check had left him laid out in the middle of the ring only for Scott to wait for him to get back up and hit the Thrasher Rush just to show how dominant he was. Curtis would wish he had never been born. That was a definite in this equation.

Curtis mentally had decided he would do whatever it took to defeat Scott and prove to Mono and the entire roster that there was a new king of the jungle and that was Curtis Frazier. He stands over the KOed trainer he went over to the other side of the gym in order to improve his speed via a treadmill. After 30 minutes of training he decided to save up the rest of his energy by sitting down on a bench and drinking a gatorade "If i want to become the best then i need to beat everyone and anyone in my path." He thinks to himself before getting back to the barbell and starts lifting them once again

14t4eo5.jpg

AKW'S SATURDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

Scott Thrasher def. Curtis Frazier

Singles Match - Loser leaves AOA

A monumentally close match. Curtis didn't want to be kicked out, but after trying a new move out on Thrasher - The Drop Dead, a failure to mark lead to his downfall with a Mic Check and a pinfall.

Luke Hawkins def. Straight Edge Savior

Singles Match

Luke's bad ass theme song blew SES's mind, and he got a pinfall. Luke Hawkins debut match, and Straight Edge Savior looked to make a mockery of him. But it was a GTS reversal into Hawkins' Ranhei that led to a victory. Hawkins followed it up with a beautiful Warrior's Way from the top and got the cover.

OT: Half-assed results. Hopefully I'll be back on track next week. Sorry guys...

Curtis got up and soon the reality of him being out of the AOA set in and he sighed. He soon walked backstage and walked back into his locker room in order to figure out what he should do next since his debut he has always been apart of the AOA "Scott just made a huge mistake because you dont mess with the Mastodon but now that im gone what do i need to do now?" He said to himself before wondering what he should do next

OT: by the way awesome character jake

OT to bad you totally murdered the name. Zack's show is Z: True Long Island Story so your show would have to be SES: True London Story. Plus your not getting the Zack Ryder treatment. You've won a couple of matches

Scott walks around backstage with a huge smile on his face. He had done what he had set out to do. Rid the AOA of Curtis Frazier. He knew that it made them now even in members with Gospel's group, but SES was technically on the verge of joining them. So in the end they would have the members advantage. Plus they already had the skill advantage. So in the end this war would end with the AOA on top.

Luke Hawkins sits in his room with a smile on his face. He had won his first match meaning he was still undefeated in big name companies. He now sat in his locker room strumming away at his guitar. "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray not only drifts through his locker room, but also out the open door.

OT Hawkins post is open for anyone to reply

OT: To The Scorpion - yeah, if my f'n RDR would work. I've been on GTA IV.

OT2: To Copeland - Maybe if you'd post more than twice, or not try to go after the legendary people in this company, you'd win more matches.

OT3: Why does Hawkins suck so bad? ( :hqhq: )

Archived