The Rock / Rocky Maivia

WolfgangJT

Old School slot attires should be:

Street Fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dWBi9MMvjA

500 Dollar Shirt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL-Dh_hVDQc&feature=related

In ring attire:

So many different colors you can choose which color attire you wanna do.

Rocky Maivia Nation:

Please do these attires :D

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good but a few observations/suggestions -

The nose from the side profile looks off, needs the bump taking out of it as at the moment it has a kind of broken look to it(i know its hard to find a compromise as altering it will change the good look from the frontal view).

The eyes also dont look quite right...cant quite put my finger on it but could be a combo of the y axis and eye size...i'd just try playing with it a bit.

And finallllllly :XD: on the version with the hair...try and make it more rounded at the front as it looks a little too square as it is.

Other than that it looks good 8-)

Yep, It's not...just needed a nostril height increase (which it needed on the front as well anyways as I started comparing again to more refs)...I have it fixed now. :)

Now going to take more shots....updates coming soon.

03/23: Update posted...Heel and Hollywood Rock now shown, as well as their Bull logos.

Yep, It's not...just needed a nostril height increase (which it needed on the front as well anyways as I started comparing again to more refs)...I have it fixed now. :)

Now going to take more shots....updates coming soon.

03/23: Update posted...Heel and Hollywood Rock now shown, as well as their Bull logos.

I know it might be a stupid request, but for a bit of fun can we get a look at his Fast Five look. Bald head with big beard/goatee thing?.

There was a era of his wrestling days that had a proper beard....I think it was in one of the earlier games. Short black hair, goatee and his big chest/arm tatoo

Good gosh you continue to impress with this one. Nailed it man. You need to go to the PS3, join me on the dark side.

Great work - but you already knew that. My ONLY suggestion would be to decrease the jaw depth a touch. The rock has a bit of an underbite and to me, the jaw looks a little too protruding. Really looking forward to downloading this!

I think the eyes could be brought down a few clicks on the Y axis, and what may help is making the actual pupils darker. I really liked the eye area on the first preview, so not sure what's different.

I think that's all thats throwing me off this. Looking forward to the full preview / release.

Archived