Are all the all stars unlocked from the start?

marinofan

[quote]Unlocking them in SvR11 was a pain though.

[/quote]

Thats my point... Unlocking is not for everyone. I don't have time or the desire to go through a story to unlock stuff. Give us a code for the ones who want to use it and others can go through the story. If this game is like TNA it was a nightmare unlocking things.

I honestly don't like unlocking things in video games. It's more of a hassle than an enjoyment. NBA 2k11 for example I bought that game for Michael Jordan. I don't wanna win the finals first. No, just give me MJ and that's what they did.

I'm a grown man and I have a step daughter. I work on 2 Tv shows and I have a job at the mall lined up for the summer. So when i get a break I don't want to earn stuff in a video game. No, I payed for it in the first place give me all that I payed for.

I understand there are some people that enjoy unlocking things, but a video game is my relief. NOT MY LIFE. So if I get all stars and the first thing I want to do is play The Rock vs Austin at Wrestlemania. I don't want to have to be bothered with the chore of all unlocking stuff. No, Give me the Rock vs Austin at mania.

[quote]I honestly don't like unlocking things in video games. It's more of a hassle than an enjoyment. NBA 2k11 for example I bought that game for Michael Jordan. I don't wanna win the finals first. No, just give me MJ and that's what they did.

I'm a grown man and I have a step daughter. I work on 2 Tv shows and I have a job at the mall lined up for the summer. So when i get a break I don't want to earn stuff in a video game. No, I payed for it in the first place give me all that I payed for.

I understand there are some people that enjoy unlocking things, but a video game is my relief. NOT MY LIFE. So if I get all stars and the first thing I want to do is play The Rock vs Austin at Wrestlemania. I don't want to have to be bothered with the chore of all unlocking stuff. No, Give me the Rock vs Austin at mania.

[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself. I get home late from work I just want to play the game without the hassle of unlocking stuff.

[quote name='Shiftygism' timestamp='1299361023' post='7947627']
I hope something is locked in the game.

I miss the days of heading over to the Smackdown mall after some matches to purchase stuff.
[/quote]

Yeah, deciding WHO or WHAT to spend your'e money on first. They should bring that back... "SMACKDOWN MALL" lol

[quote name='marinofan' timestamp='1299395805' post='7948226']
[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1299395588' post='7948222']
All wrestlers are Unlocked from the start and alt attires are not.
[/quote]

Thanks Charles... How about arenas? Are they all unlocked from the start?
[/quote]

Nope, Some are locked

[quote name='marinofan' timestamp='1299427887' post='7948630']
Is it difficult to unlock them? I just keep thinking about TNA Impact and how horrible it was to unlock things.

Thanks for answering.
[/quote]

Can't say (how) right now

Archived