Official XBL Magazine Article

F/I/T/Z

[quote name='Fitz' timestamp='1294557729' post='7844181']
[img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/143/image5et.jpg[/img]

Thanks to Pfr Chaos from NMZ for originally posting it there.
[/quote]

lol!! that pic with Rey & Andre is funny as hell, the look on rey's face says so many things.
Rey Rey:
Aww crap this is gonna suck.
or
This seemed like a good idea at the time.

[quote name='UndertakerMinistry' timestamp='1294578004' post='7844435']
This confirms that the Superstar Threads are in. This would be perfect if they put in the Undertaker model from LOW so that we can change the colours of his gloves & boots.
[/quote]
How does that confirm Superstar Threads.It just means THQ wanted to keep Cena's atttire up-to-date,because it isn't that hard all they are doing is re-colouring the Armbands.But I really like the look of this game,hopefully it doesn't turn out to be another TNA Impact.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1294589498' post='7844646']
[quote name='ThreeG' timestamp='1294571028' post='7844325']
Wow they sure updated Cena's attire quick enough.
[/quote]
Or they could include threads.
[/quote]
Threads, or Alternate attires? Either one would be great.

[quote name='NOISIAfan' timestamp='1294590369' post='7844675']
[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1294589498' post='7844646']
[quote name='ThreeG' timestamp='1294571028' post='7844325']
Wow they sure updated Cena's attire quick enough.
[/quote]
Or they could include threads.
[/quote]
Threads, or Alternate attires? Either one would be great.
[/quote]
Pretty much.

Every time I see new stuff for this game I am more impressed, the game is shaping up to be great, and in terms of presentation and over all quality it is putting Yukes to shame. This team actually seems like it cares about what they are doing.

Also I'm glad they showed Rey and Bret it shows not all of the wrestlers will be bulked up like Cena the roster should look really diverse can't wait to see more of the roster.

lets all remember how many people said "oh, this game is going to totally kick butt. It will be the greatest game ever made!" when we started getting more and more pics of [b]legends of wrestlemania[/b].

im beyond the days where a few nice pics of a game in a magazine or because "name wrestler here" is in it I decide to pre order it.

[quote name='nystyle' timestamp='1294627439' post='7845842']
lets all remember how many people said "oh, this game is going to totally kick butt. It will be the greatest game ever made!" when we started getting more and more pics of [b]legends of wrestlemania[/b].

im beyond the days where a few nice pics of a game in a magazine or because "name wrestler here" is in it I decide to pre order it.
[/quote]

i was psyched for legends of wrestlemania then when the demo came out my heart sunk and I said f' it. I bought it when I saw it for $10 at KB toys before they went out of business and I TRY to play it but the gameplay is just so awful.

I still can't get used to the cartoonish look of the game. It just looks ridiculous having The Rock leap 20 feet in the air to hit a Rock Bottom. I know this is a completely different style of game to SDvsRAW, but the gameplay is going to have to be pretty amazing to convince me to buy it. Plus I've never been a bit fan of "Legends" games. I'd much rather have a game with the current roster in.

Archived