A few bits on news

BeansOnToast

[quote]- Indy wrestler Mia Yim hinted on her official twitter page that she has possibly signed with TNA.

Going to Orlando (possibly) to do more photoshoot with Lee. Hope to hang out with everyone at Universal ;)

Followed by:
Possibly going to orlando in august ;)[/quote]

[quote]- TNA wrestler Kurt Angle says he wanted out of his TNA contract last year after it became public knowledge that Jeff Jarrett and his ex-wife, Karen Angle, were living together. Angle says TNA president Dixie Carter talked him into staying with the company.

"Everything's cool now. It was (crazy). At one point, I wanted to be released. I'm glad Dixie Carter refused to release me because I'm very happy there. Everything worked out for the best," Angle said on the Boomer & Carton WFAN radio show in New York this morning.

Angle also discussed whether he'll enter MMA with his strong amateur wrestling background. Angle said he's had serious talks with UFC president Dana White, but he decided to stay in TNA rather than fully dedicate himself to fighting.

"I took the UFC physical last year with Dana White and passed it with flying colors. The thing is Dana will not let you wrestle and fight at the same time," Angle said.

"He told me, 'Whenever you decide to retire, give me a call.' But, I make a good amount of money in TNA. I was always interested and Dana and I have had two very serious meetings, but I've decided to stick with TNA because it's a fast-growing company."[/quote]

[quote]- TNA President Dixie Carter posted the following on her official twitter page:

Just signed Magnus & Douglas Williams to long term contracts. Both very talented. [/quote]

[quote]- TNA President Dixie Carter Posted The Following on her official twitter page in regards to a tour of Australia and TNA Xplosion:

Congrats to TNA Xplosion. In its 1st week w/new format, it was the 4th highest rated show last week in all Sports Channels in Australia

For those that remember, TNA was on it's way to Australia this year. Unfortunately the signing of Hulk Hogan and other touring issues sidelined the entire tour.[/quote]

[quote name='TherealCrownJewel' date='04 July 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1278278032' post='7391823']
If Dixie spent as much time as she does tweeting, Maybe the company could be somewhere.
[/quote]

I suppose you dont use twitter much? Trust me she doesnt tweet much. There are some people who post 3x's more then Dixie ever will. Also why would it be a problem that she is promoting TNA and spreading news about the company? A lot of companies do that.

I always thought Magnus was shit, and Douglas Williams always was the major talent of the bunch and that Rob was a talentless meathead. I'd rather not see Kurt Angle fight. NOT that I'm denying he is talented, I'd just rather not see him get embarrassed if he did fight and lose badly. Imagine if he got knocked out in 30 seconds of the first round or something. I'd be crushed. :cry:

Well I've been a fan of The Anarchist since 98 so glad Doug's long term. It's funny cause a decade ago I was sitting in class with a friend discussing how he had the talent to work for WWE or WCW but not the promo ability but the last few months he's been golden on the mic.

Archived