Pok'e Maniacs?

Mick.

Are you members gunna get Pokemon: Heart Gold and Soul Silver, set to be released in Japan in September? I know i am, and i dont care if its Japanese, ITS THE JOHTO Region!

:2eye:

Im gonna get one of them probably SoulSilver since when I got the gameboy colour versions I got gold :P. Anyways Im gonna wait for america to get it. I find american versions more handy cause you actually get wifi event pokemon where you dont in australia/australian versions although rotom key is a first where you dont have to take your ds to a shopping centre and look like a tool lol.

^
It all comes to down exclusives for me personally and since there remakes and prob have the exclusives of the originals then Im going with Silver because I had Gold and I never liked its exclusives like Teddiursa/Gligar instead of Silver which had Phanpy/Skarmory etc

[quote name='Crazy Moon' post='6211002' date='Jun 20 2009, 08:40 PM']I don't see why people are choosing which one they are going to buy by which original they had cause both games are going to be different then what the originals were I'm sure[/quote]

Actually, i had every pokemon game for the GBA and i must say it is more recycled than SVR. Every game is the same except for different maps and added pokemon and if these are remakes, then all they will have is new pokemon as far as i know. Hopefully im wrong and they introduce something new.

[quote name='Lu Ge Sm' post='6210624' date='Jun 21 2009, 12:12 PM']Im gonna get one of them probably SoulSilver since when I got the gameboy colour versions I got gold :P. Anyways Im gonna wait for america to get it. I find american versions more handy cause you actually get wifi event pokemon where you dont in australia/australian versions although rotom key is a first where you dont have to take your ds to a shopping centre and look like a tool lol.[/quote]
I did that to get Celebi back in the day. First in line :D

I am a true fan and I love pokemon but i havent played it since fire red because i don't have a ds. other than that I have had every game. red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, and leafgreen. I've been asking for a DS so i can keep up with the series so it depends on if i get one if im getting the game. if i do get a ds though i'll wait for the american versipon to come out.

Archived