Stealing Caws

CodeBr3akerY2J

You Might Not Know But People Were Stealing Caws From This Web Site To Another. And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here. If There Is Like A Compliant Section You Can Move This. The Point Of This Is That Nex019 Stole A Whole Lot Of CAWS And He Never Got Suspended. Im Not Asking For His Suspension. All I want is Something To Be Done About It.

Thank You :D

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showforum=2"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showforum=2[/url]

All this kind of issues go here my good man. Not sure but I don't think they can do anything about the caws on that site, only issues related to this site can something be looked into & hopefully resolved

ps I put in a request for this to be moved to that section, so you don't have to make new topic. Good Luck

That's the thing he will not get punished here, he should be punished on that site for taking them from here to there. If he was stealing them here and trying to say they were his here then he could face a banning for it. Caws.ws can only control Caws.ws issues, they have nothing to do with this other site

Your not getting the point, you got suspended over there, this is where you should be focusing this issue. The Admins over there are in charge of their site. He cannot be banned from here because he did not try to claim them as his own here, he went else where. It sucks but once something is done off this site it should be handled on that site. It is not a Caws.ws issue as it happened over there. If he proceeded to steal and claim these caws as his own here and got caught then he would be punished

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902194' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:48 PM']You Might Not Know But People Were Stealing Caws From This Web Site To Another. And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here. If There Is Like A Compliant Section You Can Move This. The Point Of This Is That Nex019 Stole A Whole Lot Of CAWS And He Never Got Suspended. Im Not Asking For His Suspension. All I want is Something To Be Done About It.

Thank You :D[/quote]
used to be my sig(LOL)

yea i guess

[quote name='Spyder78' post='4902336' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:05 PM']Your not getting the point, you got suspended over there, this is where you should be focusing this issue. The Admins over there are in charge of their site. He cannot be banned from here because he did not try to claim them as his own here, he went else where. It sucks but once something is done off this site it should be handled on that site. It is not a Caws.ws issue as it happened over there. If he proceeded to steal and claim these caws as his own here and got caught then he would be punished[/quote]

I Got Suspended over Here not there

[quote]And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here.[/quote]

Oh misunderstood this part, thought you meant you got in trouble over there for putting a caw on here. Someone must have recognized that caw you got from their, but most likely was taken from here to begin with and thus resulted in that action. But if the Nex019 is doing this too taken caws from that site and claiming them his on here and if they are/were originally stolen from this site then this changes this situation, if you could provide links to the ones he stole and if they match up to any in the Caws.ws archives then he will be dealt with

[quote name='Spyder78' post='4902520' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:32 PM'][quote]And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here.[/quote]

Oh misunderstood this part, thought you meant you got in trouble over there for putting a caw on here. Someone must have recognized that caw you got from their, but most likely was taken from here to begin with and thus resulted in that action. But if the Nex019 is doing this too taken caws from that site and claiming them his on here and if they are/were originally stolen from this site then this changes this situation, if you could provide links to the ones he stole and if they match up to any in the Caws.ws archives then he will be dealt with
[/quote]

I Can Give You The Web Link To Prove It

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902560' date='Sep 3 2008, 05:35 PM'][quote name='Spyder78' post='4902520' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:32 PM'][quote]And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hold off on the links till an Admin sees this, Don't want you to get warned for advertising is you post it, I believe you man, and totally understand you want justice, I apologize for misreading your post, hopefully this all gets worked out man.

[quote name='Spyder78' post='4902573' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:38 PM'][quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902560' date='Sep 3 2008, 05:35 PM'][quote name='Spyder78' post='4902520' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:32 PM'][quote]And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hold off on the links till an Admin sees this, Don't want you to get warned for advertising is you post it, I believe you man, and totally understand you want justice, I apologize for misreading your post, hopefully this all gets worked out man.
[/quote]

K Ill Wait, Friends?

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902630' date='Sep 3 2008, 05:45 PM'][quote name='Spyder78' post='4902573' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:38 PM'][quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902560' date='Sep 3 2008, 05:35 PM'][quote name='Spyder78' post='4902520' date='Sep 3 2008, 01:32 PM'][quote]And I Was Suspended For Taking A Caw From Their Sit And Putting It On Here.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

K Ill Wait, Friends?
[/quote]

LOL yeah we cool, I have nothing against yeah

He's already been suspended for taking caws and reposting them on this site. If he does one more thing he's going to be banned.

You can refer to [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=260093"]this[/url] topic.

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902811' date='Sep 3 2008, 06:14 PM']Can Tell You The Web Ill Get Suspended For Advertising[/quote]
Why don't you PM the Admin on the other site proof showing the caws he ripped from this site so he/she knows they are stolen? That way action can be taken.

[quote name='Fuse' post='4902896' date='Sep 3 2008, 02:37 PM']He's already been suspended for taking caws and reposting them on this site. If he does one more thing he's going to be banned.

You can refer to [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=260093"]this[/url] topic.

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4902811' date='Sep 3 2008, 06:14 PM']Can Tell You The Web Ill Get Suspended For Advertising[/quote]
Why don't you PM the Admin on the other site proof showing the caws he ripped from this site so he/she knows they are stolen? That way action can be taken.
[/quote]

Can You Give Me A Link To Her/His Page?

You are allowed to post links to other sites here as long as it is relevant to the topic. In this case it is relevant so that we can see what you mean - so don't worry that won't be considered advertising :)

Not 100% sure on what you mean. To clarify - are you saying that someone posted stolen CAWs on another site, then you saw them and posted them here with credits, but the credits were wrong because they had been stolen there, so you got warned here for stealing when it wasn't your fault? Or did you mean something else?

[quote name='Tom Rice' post='4903503' date='Sep 3 2008, 03:53 PM']You are allowed to post links to other sites here as long as it is relevant to the topic. In this case it is relevant so that we can see what you mean - so don't worry that won't be considered advertising :)

Not 100% sure on what you mean. To clarify - are you saying that someone posted stolen CAWs on another site, then you saw them and posted them here with credits, but the credits were wrong because they had been stolen there, so you got warned here for stealing when it wasn't your fault? Or did you mean something else?[/quote]

I Meant He Was Stealing caws from this site With His Credits On Another Caw Site. I Thought If He Was Aloud So Was I.
But He Wasnt and i got Suspended. I Can Give You The Site.

Ah ok. Well no you're not allowed to post CAWs without giving credit, as that is stealing which isn't allowed. That is regardless of what you've seen on another website. What someone does on another website is beyond our control and up to the administrators of that site to deal with. If they come here and break the rules here by posting stolen CAWs here, then we'll deal with it here. As it's at another site there's not much we can do sorry.

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='4903831' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:43 PM']That Means I Could Post Caws From Another Site But I Have To Give Credit? And Just Ban Him On Caws I Have Proof. Can I Have A Link To An Admin?[/quote]

If you mean an Admin here, your talking to one & the owner of this site,Tom Rice is the top dog, lol

Archived