Managers....

They used to play a big part in the wrestling world back then, so do you think they might give us some managers depending on who makes it in the game?

HBK w/Sherri Martel
Akeem & Bossman w/Slick
Ted Dibiase, Andre, Rick Rude, The Brainbusters w/Bobby Hennan
Yokozuna, Powers of Pain, The Berzerker w/ Mr. Fuji
Hogan, Nasty Boys, Rougeau Bros., w/ Jimmy Hart
Ted Dibiase w/Virgil
British Bulldogs w/Matilda
Road Warriors w/ Paul Ellering
Dino Bravo w/ Pierre Oulette(i think that's how it's spelled)
Undertaker w/Paul Bearer
Dusty Rhodes w/ Sapphire

So what's your thoughts/opinion on this....

I agree the managers deserve a huge part in this game.
Managers where a huge part of wrestling in the 80's & begin 90's.

I would love to see mangers like Paul Bearer,Mr. Fuji,Bobby Hennan,Jimmy Hart etc to appear in the game.

[quote name='american dream' post='4317510' date='May 22 2008, 08:19 AM']They used to play a big part in the wrestling world back then, so do you think they might give us some managers depending on who makes it in the game?

HBK w/Sherri Martel
Akeem & Bossman w/Slick
Ted Dibiase, Andre, Rick Rude, The Brainbusters w/Bobby Hennan
Yokozuna, Powers of Pain, The Berzerker w/ Mr. Fuji
Hogan, Nasty Boys, Rougeau Bros., w/ Jimmy Hart
Ted Dibiase w/Virgil
British Bulldogs w/Matilda
Road Warriors w/ Paul Ellering
Dino Bravo w/ Pierre Oulette(i think that's how it's spelled)
Undertaker w/Paul Bearer

So what's your thoughts/opinion on this....[/quote]
[size=1]To be honest, I think they play just as an important role has the wrestlers themself. I remember watching back then thinking to myself "What's Bossman and Akeem without Slick" or whatever. Great post bro.[/size]

Back in the early 90's late 80's they were huge now the only manager you see is Armando Astrada and he stoped being manager some months ago and sence the game is bases current no :/ but the new Wrestling Legends game will probably word has it it will be coming out March 09' :) something to look foward to dream cuz' you like Old School as do I ;)

[quote name='american dream' post='4328573' date='May 24 2008, 05:24 PM']cashmaster.... I forgot her name. thanx for that.[/quote]

No probs. I remembered her when i was reading threw your list and seeing your sig.

I had a video once of Dusty were he wrestle like three times in one night or something.

He wrestled Akeem w/Slick Rick
Boss Man w/Slick Rick and i can't remember the third but i'm sure Slick Rick was there cause i remember Sapphire chasing him out the building :lol:.

Good Times.

like that idea Blackout, hope Savage can find a way into the game being that him and Vince probably don't get along anymore...people should put petty differences aside if it's profitable....they also pitched a dvd idea for Savage, but that was sqaushed by Vince...too bad cause they dvd would have probably sold very well...Savage was awesome...and definately agree AD would love to see the classic managers in the game that would own....my list would be The Grand Wizard, Freddy Blassie, Lou Albano, Elizabeth, Heenan, Slick, Jimmy Hart and Arnold Skaaland (if Backlund gets in)....and maybe a couple more names i may have missed...

Archived