LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the lack of updates. I've been working on Toni Storm version 2.0. Went back to scratch, essentially, starting with adjusting the color on the texture to better reflect her skin tone. Then I started getting into more of the fine detail work on her costume. With the exception of one tiny detail on her entrance attire that I'm still working on, I think I have her first attire pretty solidly completed.

Here's some pics to show I've not been completely lazy.

Front:

1zcj5u.jpg

Back:

28iyxpi.jpg

i love your toni, i have your first, i plan to get this one, though can i ask if you can do one thing?

can you get rid of the hair that shows from the photo, its the only thing that gets to me about it, if you dont know how to do it, i or someone else could help ya with it.

other than that i love your toni and am ready to get 2.0

ps. i meant no offense by that so forgive me :D

So, here's where Toni 2.0 stands right now. I have "okay" reference for her jacket on 2nd attire, but just not a good jacket option to put it onto. (The ideal would be Hunter Hearst-Helmsley's jacket with tails, but for some reason 2k insisted on making the shirt under it mandatory.)

Should I just upload her like this, or try to cobble something together that's probably not going to be very good?

2mfjeoy.jpg

So, here's where Toni 2.0 stands right now. I have "okay" reference for her jacket on 2nd attire, but just not a good jacket option to put it onto. (The ideal would be Hunter Hearst-Helmsley's jacket with tails, but for some reason 2k insisted on making the shirt under it mandatory.)

Should I just upload her like this, or try to cobble something together that's probably not going to be very good?

2mfjeoy.jpg

me personally if you cant do the correct jacket, id rather her like that, im pretty picky, i dont even like some attemps at making an outfit look like what its supposed to be when the actual parts arent on them lol very picky me :D

Based on the meh quality of screengrabs I was able to get, and the lacking quality of available jackets to use them on, I decided to just upload Toni 2.0 onto CC last night as shown in my earlier images. Finished promotional image and tags to come shortly. (Mostly the same tags I used before.)

Archived