Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Why did Moose call out the Four Horsewomen? :lol:

I don't care where the *Censored* we are, I'm always hyped fot Minoru Suzuki's entrance.

Seeing Rocky reminds me of that nice moment he had on AEW Dark when Best Friends saved him after his match. I wish we had an official RPG Vice reunion match before Trent? went down with another injury. :(

Guest Fight Me.

So the Hard to Kill promo is one of those "Don't try this at home" vids featuring everyone's injuries. WHY did they include Rosemary's from TripleMania when Sexy Star shot on her? ???

You got Minoru Suzuki in the match and have W. Morrissey (Big Cass) pick up the win for the team? Okay lol

Guest Fight Me.

I've noticed they've been calling it a world championship since Mickie won it. I like it, just wish they would finally move away from the Knockouts name. I guess it isn't as bad as Divas, but still.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Why are they keeping the 10pm ET start time for specials now? Is there another big show tonight? I'm old, I'm sleepy by that time these days. ???

Cardona with the Effy jacket. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Guess what AEW will be having there AEW dynamite episode on the same night of impact hard to kill 2022, I don't but to me it look like AEW trying to hurt impact ppv now that wwe isn't that much of a threat anymore and i know some going to say OH it TNT but the ppv was announce last month Tony Khan could moved it to friday and had an 3 hour of AEW but no and let face it if you had to choose between paying $40 for a ppv or watch dynamite 30-50% of people will watch dynamite.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Awesome having Speedball aboard, just wish this Fatal 4 Way was on the main card.

Tom is already a huge improvement from Matt Striker and Josh Mathews. I don't mind D'Lo as the color commentator either.

Goddamn, I've seen it before but Bailey's finisher is just nasty.

Guest Fight Me.

Chelsea and Tasha aren't messing around with these attires. Big PPV feel.

Nah, they need a better snow filter for Lady Frost lmao

I don't get why Jordynne Grace's title is not on the line here, I guess she's not winning.

Okay, Tom knows his TNA history!!!

This Women's Ultimate X has been pure chaos!!! Reminds me of a lot of the early ones. Happy for Tasha Steelz. Between this and one half of the first KOs tag champs of this era, she's been a bit of a history maker!

Holy shit, I thought they got The Rascalz/MSK with Trey for a sec. But cool No Way Home reference.

*Censored*, they need a bigger ringside area. Trey flew into the crowd on one dive and now Maclin landed head first into the barricade on that Meteora.

Ian!!! ROH title time.

Seems to be a divide in the crowd between Impact and ROH fans. Awesome lol

Gresham-Sabin was simply amazing. Hope we have more ROH world title matches on Impact. Give me Gresham-Danielson too!

Putting this Hardcore War before the Texas Deathmatch is just cruel to the ladies lol

They left Rich Swann in that Barbed Wire for an uncomfortable amount of time.

The Kingdom!!! And PCO!!!!

Watched it live, PPV was great. 

Only real critique I have is towards the end of the show there was an over reliance on blood and weapon usage. And I know it’s a different company, but having AEW JUST have done the hardcore woman’s tornado tag with blood, thumbtacks, etc, the main event felt like a bad rehash. I completely understand the story warranting it too, but it just feels like too much in a short period of time for wrestling as a whole. 

Archived