The less you know... the better! Paige! Restart!

Lyriqz ✪

Hm..I can see Paige but this still needs work. Personally, after making her last year, I would recommend using the eyebrows you were using and use the trapezium shape, then use it to create the 'Square' effect of her eyebrows. Plus the gap between her eyebrows needs to be decreased if that makes any sense. I would make the lipstick more of a peachy pink rather than the natural shade you've got at the moment. Also what face skin are you using, because I have an inkling that it's that that is making her look asian.

The attires look fantastic though. I was wondering, are you going to do her striped attire that she wore at house shows?

Hm..I can see Paige but this still needs work. Personally, after making her last year, I would recommend using the eyebrows you were using and use the trapezium shape, then use it to create the 'Square' effect of her eyebrows. Plus the gap between her eyebrows needs to be decreased if that makes any sense. I would make the lipstick more of a peachy pink rather than the natural shade you've got at the moment. Also what face skin are you using, because I have an inkling that it's that that is making her look asian.

The attires look fantastic though. I was wondering, are you going to do her striped attire that she wore at house shows?

Great post, thank you. I'm going to switch through the skin tones, maybe that will fix it. The lips looked pretty natural in most pictures but I am not completely satsified with it so I guess I'll give this a try. I'm not completely sure if I can decrease the brow gap without messing up. This will be easy with painttooled eyebrows though. Gonna update it later. Thank you :)

I am trying to find references, it's not that easy. I still have one spot left, I guess I can give it a try^^

Not bad, I'd suggest:

-Decrease the lip thickness

-Increase her mouth width slightly

-Increase her jaw angle and reduce the height(from ref pics of her, she's pretty much got a square jaw)

-Try out a different skin tone, it could be the reason why people are saying her face looks too full

Great post, thank you. I'm going to switch through the skin tones, maybe that will fix it. The lips looked pretty natural in most pictures but I am not completely satsified with it so I guess I'll give this a try. I'm not completely sure if I can decrease the brow gap without messing up. This will be easy with painttooled eyebrows though. Gonna update it later. Thank you :)

I am trying to find references, it's not that easy. I still have one spot left, I guess I can give it a try^^

http://www.wrestlene...ry-2012/040.jpg

http://www.diva-dirt...1st-2012/01.jpg

http://24.media.tumb...6tumwo1_500.jpg

If you wanted to, there are some references :)

9r4o-k2-b1ee.png

I know, crappy quality, but I wanted to have her without expression :/ Is this any better regarding the brows? I don't know... I feel like I made her a lot worse right now [insert sad look here]

The 'square' looks better, the eyebrows just look a little sad. Maybe decrease the 'squares' height and lift them slightly if thats possible. Also if they are paint tool, can you slant the middle bit up, and then add a curved end. Only ever so slightly, but it's just a thought. Also if this doesn't make sense then ignore it.

Okay. I am extremely happy with it now, I hope you guys can agree with me here.

Ingame:

9r4o-k5-4a47.png

And one crappy shot from Caw Mode:

9r4o-k7-500e.png

I feel like the balance between her round skull and the previously "full" face turned out pretty well. Also, I am pretty happy with the brows now. I made the lips slightly more red though. I am personally REALLY happy with her now.

Oh, and here's the requested 4th Attire. breast blur made it a bit hard but I hope you guys like it :)

9r4o-k6-9c82.png

Thanks, this is online now, thanks for the all the suggestions, but this will be final now, I'm just way to happy with the result this time. Hope you have fun :)

Searchtags are: Paige, Lyrix, NXT

The old Paiges are online aswell so look for the most recent upload.

• 1 month later...

Looks great! The attires seem to be perfect. The face is awesome too. Just the eyes irritate me a bit, I guess they are a little to big.

But no matter what, I definitly gonna download it... again! This is simply the best Paige caw that exists.

Archived