Bring it Back! SmackDown's Fist Set

# 1 Angelina Love fan

I don't mind the HD set being shared for all shows, I just think it's time for a completely new one.

Yeah. They've been changing the current one very slightly over the past few years but it's pretty much the same. A brand new stage set for all the the shows would be awesome.

Unfortunately, when WWE went high-definition in January 2008, the organization opted to wave buh-bye to its five-fingered friend. Granted, today’s set is visually stunning and the fist-and-broken-glass truly gave the show an attitude that equaled the explosive nature of SmackDown and its matches. Just imagine how it would look in high-def.

SmackDown is exciting, unpredictable and action-packed. It deserves a set reflecting that absolute adrenaline rush. Bringing back the classic fist would surely be an instant knockout from the moment a Superstar emerged from underneath it.

So anybody else want to see this??? I would love this i am so sick of that damn HD set

No thanks id rather it stayed in the attitude era. No need to tarnish the legacy of it with shitty current wrestlers.

Archived