Divas of WWE '12

DroStudios

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea if Kharma would make it. She was scan along with Sin Cara, so take it for what it is worth. BUT... she isn't even included on the Diva roster on wwe.com.

As for her moveset.... they would just do what they did with Sin Cara. They were already done with motion capturing for the most part by the time he debuted. So they made his moveset according to his matches as Mistico. They would do the same for Kharma... using her time as Awesome Kong for a reference.

Don't think Kharma is in. Despite her hype and popularity, she didn't wrestle and she had to leave early. I think THQ and WWE are going to save it until the next game. It'll make WWE '13 more exciting. If she was in I would think they would at least hint at her.

All we got is Cory saying that diva fans should wait for DLC... I'm going to guess we'll get one or a few more with Trish Stratus. :/

With Beth's Glam Slam not being reanimated I'm hoping for something else... -_-

If Kharma would be in the Game what Moves should they give her ?

Should they watch some TNA Matches of her to add some Moves of her, like they did it with Sin Cara ? :huh:

Well if Cole can get in that doesnt know any move in rl life why cant Kharma who is a monster?They would prob give her some generic moveset,not that it matters cuz moves are changeable.I rly dont think she will be in this year cuz she didnt have an official match yet.Dont get me wrong i would like her to be in,its just she hasnt officialy debut as an inring competitor.

On the topic of female Caws: yea they prob should add more stuff for the ladies cuz,well there ladies,they dress up differentlly.What do guys usually wear> tights or pants,boots and gloves or elbow pads.Divas should get more in this mode,its where actually they should be superior and have more stuff than males,seems logic.

Also im still stuned by the fact that nobody is upset that they gave 599 names and yet divas got short end of the stick again.Sure we can improvise but damnit it seems like we have to improvise with everything!Starting from having fake 6 diva matches (with menagers or the Story Design one) to having to stich fake names that might sound belivable on paper but when we try it in the game will prob sound way different.

Kharma's moveset isn't a secret, it could be easily found on youtube under the names Amazing Kong and Awesome Kong, she's very talented.

After we see what this caw mode is like, we could put together images of items and hairstyles we'd like to have added, rather than just hoping they'll guess what we want.

And the reason the call names thing doesn't bother me is because I turn off the commentating, there's only so many times I can listen to the likes of "She reminds me of my ex-girlfriend, she was a red head! No hair, just a red head!"

And the reason the call names thing doesn't bother me is because I turn off the commentating, there's only so many times I can listen to the likes of "She reminds me of my ex-girlfriend, she was a red head! No hair, just a red head!"

Lawler only says that line when Natalya is in the match. Natalya happens to be my favourite diva so I also switch the commentary off.

For Diva Caw mode, they need to put new skin tight pants (Jillian in SvR09, Angelina Love, Michelle Mccool in SvR08) because the ones we had in SvR11, they were too baggy and it looked really bad. They should add textiles too, at least in the near future like leather, snake skin, alligator skin etc. which they had, but they removed it but I want it detailed now. A proper ponytail should be nice, and what sucks about this is that they removed the good looking ponytails but left the ugly one in, stupid.

BOOTS THAT'S NOT HUGE, the heels are too big and high 2 years before, my caws looked like drags..!

Question: What happened to the first divas topic?

Kharma's moveset isn't a secret, it could be easily found on youtube under the names Amazing Kong and Awesome Kong, she's very talented.

After we see what this caw mode is like, we could put together images of items and hairstyles we'd like to have added, rather than just hoping they'll guess what we want.

OMG That used to drive me insane :')

Lawler only says that line when Natalya is in the match. Natalya happens to be my favourite diva so I also switch the commentary off.

I've heard that so many times, but I still can't figure out what it's actually supposed to mean.

I think Lawler even spit that line out on Raw in the past few weeks too

I've heard that so many times, but I still can't figure out what it's actually supposed to mean.

I think it's just a joke about the way a girl with red hair is called a redhead.

Lawler needs better material

I think it's just a joke about the way a girl with red hair is called a redhead.

Its actually about a girl thats a hothead without any red hair,get it red=hot.And since Natalya had a red hair in the past they pined that line to her.Well not only her,i have a female caw which is a redhead and once like 10 minutes Lawler kept repeating the line over and over again.I had to quit the match or i would go insane.

On the CAW call names:

When i said im mad about the lasck of female caw names i ment the announcer names.I could care less if Cole or Lawler mention any of my superstars.Its the way my caw is announced is thats important to me cuz i want to have most epic entrances with my caws this year,and seeing how none of my diva caws names are near the list,ill prob end up calling them the same.

Its actually about a girl thats a hothead without any red hair,get it red=hot.And since Natalya had a red hair in the past they pined that line to her.Well not only her,i have a female caw which is a redhead and once like 10 minutes Lawler kept repeating the line over and over again.I had to quit the match or i would go insane.

On the CAW call names:

When i said im mad about the lasck of female caw names i ment the announcer names.I could care less if Cole or Lawler mention any of my superstars.Its the way my caw is announced is thats important to me cuz i want to have most epic entrances with my caws this year,and seeing how none of my diva caws names are near the list,ill prob end up calling them the same.

Wait, Lawler spouts that line at CAWs with red hair too? (Dear God no!)

In all honesty, I think diva fans should stop complaining about who did or didn't make the cut. The thing that you guys should complain about... and very vocally as well to the point of a mob mentality on THQ employees twitter etc.. is CAW Mode. In this case, Diva caw mode and why is it not equal to Male caw mode.

Have THQ said why they are so unequal? Have they offered any explanation? Has any of the Diva fans/sympathizers ever even bothered to really bug them about it? Why is the difference between -100 and 100 in Male CAW mode so vast, yet in Diva Caw mode it is negligible?

At the end of the day, they can give you guys every active diva as an in game model.... but you still only have 10 or 12. A CAW mode equal to the Male Caw mode would give the ability to make TNA, Shimmer, GLOW (yup), WCW, WWF, New Japan etc etc females to give a fully developed division. There is a reason why very few of the most talented caw makers even attempt to make a female caw. It isn't because they hate female performers. It is because it is damn near impossible to get the kind of realism and accuracy you have when doing a male caw.

Improve that caw mode... make it equal... and then you guys will get some amazing caws rather than pseudo defaults with different make up.

THIS! i hardly ever play as the in-game divas. i always like to create former divas and play as my caws. so i think they should pay more attention to diva caw mode! that way it can at least make up for the lack of divas on the toster.

To me, SvR10 had the best diva roster and the best looking models at that, with great set of moves. I just want these models including the DLCs to be better than 2010's at least. 2011 had the WORST looking roster and with the move-set arrangements? Yikes! Sorry THQ, but the new muscle engine you introduced in the series last year, needs to be toned down a little bit. Especially Miz's, he has soft looking baby skin in real life, and he ain't that muscle toned at all. Oh well. :shifty:

ok people were saying in the last topic about alicia and the bellas, saying they should be in from there massive storylines this year?

Bellas i agree with, more so the Alicia. Alicia won the divas title mid/late last year. If i recall it was BEFORE svr11 came out, then lost it. after that she had just been an after thought, and honestly did nothing until the trade over to SD which was after Extreme Rulse.

BUT then the Bellas, again didnt come prominent till after extreme rules also when they won the title. At WM Eve was the current Divas champion. so you can see why they werent put in over the other divas. Everyone was in major storylines....except maryse lol.

Natalya, (Divas Champ, late last year till RR, big feud with Laycool)

Beth (Feud with LayCool)

Michelle McCool (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Layla (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Eve (Divas Champion at the begining of the year)

Kelly Kelly, (Most popular WWE Diva (In their eyes atleast) )

Maryse.....cant say much

THANK YOU!!!! Thats what I've been saying.....THQ did a great job with the Divas this year...I can truthfully say(for the first time in years)that no diva was snubbed this year. Besides from The Bellas(which Im pretty sure will be DLC) every diva that actually done something this year, made it into the game.As I said in the other thread, if you're mad about the roster...blame the WWE not THQ

Even though I would have loved for Tamina to be in the game, I'm not shocked that she's not....I do have a feeling that the Usos trio enterance might make it in.

ok people were saying in the last topic about alicia and the bellas, saying they should be in from there massive storylines this year?

Bellas i agree with, more so the Alicia. Alicia won the divas title mid/late last year. If i recall it was BEFORE svr11 came out, then lost it. after that she had just been an after thought, and honestly did nothing until the trade over to SD which was after Extreme Rulse.

BUT then the Bellas, again didnt come prominent till after extreme rules also when they won the title. At WM Eve was the current Divas champion. so you can see why they werent put in over the other divas. Everyone was in major storylines....except maryse lol.

Natalya, (Divas Champ, late last year till RR, big feud with Laycool)

Beth (Feud with LayCool)

Michelle McCool (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Layla (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Eve (Divas Champion at the begining of the year)

Kelly Kelly, (Most popular WWE Diva (In their eyes atleast) )

Maryse.....cant say much

THANK YOU!!!! Thats what I've been saying.....THQ did a great job with the Divas this year...I can truthfully say(for the first time in years)that no diva was snubbed this year. Besides from The Bellas(which Im pretty sure will be DLC) every diva that actually done something this year, made it into the game.As I said in the other thread, if you're mad about the roster...blame the WWE not THQ

Even though I would have loved for Tamina to be in the game, I'm not shocked that she's not....I do have a feeling that the Usos trio enterance might make it in.

Glad someone agrees lol

BTW did you all hear about the rumoured legend....Mae Young haha. this is only being speculated as tank said he would love Mae in a game.....but then gave the hint saying :This is my @WWE 12 roster reveal hint of the week, and that's how i'm gonna roll, a @WWE Hall of Fame legend has yet to be revealed" and people believe its Moolah. Personally, if there was a Diva Legend, it is Moolah, first ever female in the HOF and Pioneer in womens wrestling! and i dont see the point have mae without moolah

Why have they restarted every topic back to page 1, does anybody know?

Umm quick question, when was Trish confirmed?

Trish Stratus was confirmed at the same point as Michael Cole. Both of there images were found as an out-of-game render image.

My attire for The Bella Twins:

raw1.jpg

My attire for Alicia Fox:

Turin_0609_010_0.jpg

...& I'd love Alicia's hair to be like this...

UF_23.png

Archived