kellygc.jpg

laylar.jpg

maryserj.jpg

natalyak.jpg

bethml.jpg

everf.jpg

michelleiy.jpg

Videos:

Roster Reveal Screenshots: (Stream Quality -- Sorry)

bethn.jpg

eve1u.jpg

kellyb.jpg

laylaq.jpg

marysej.jpg

michellev.jpg

natalya1.jpg

Credit: Diva-Dirt.com

Confirmed/Rumored Information:

• No 6-Diva Matches in WWE '12 (being worked on for WWE '13?).
  • 6 Divas for Downloadable Content - Alicia, Brie, Kharma, Nikki, Trish & Vickie.
  • Beth Phoenix' Glam Slam has not been reanimated.
  • LayCool Tag Entrance IS in the game.
  • Rosa Mendes not in the game.
  • Womens & Divas Championship In The Game.
  • All Diva Brand Possible on Universe 2.0 (unlike last year).

Updates:

9/13/2011 - Eve, Beth & Michelle Entrance/Finishers/Screenshots added

10/28/2011 - Divas DLC Confirmed & Added

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok people were saying in the last topic about alicia and the bellas, saying they should be in from there massive storylines this year?

Bellas i agree with, more so the Alicia. Alicia won the divas title mid/late last year. If i recall it was BEFORE svr11 came out, then lost it. after that she had just been an after thought, and honestly did nothing until the trade over to SD which was after Extreme Rulse.

BUT then the Bellas, again didnt come prominent till after extreme rules also when they won the title. At WM Eve was the current Divas champion. so you can see why they werent put in over the other divas. Everyone was in major storylines....except maryse lol.

Natalya, (Divas Champ, late last year till RR, big feud with Laycool)

Beth (Feud with LayCool)

Michelle McCool (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Layla (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Eve (Divas Champion at the begining of the year)

Kelly Kelly, (Most popular WWE Diva (In their eyes atleast) )

Maryse.....cant say much

ok people were saying in the last topic about alicia and the bellas, saying they should be in from there massive storylines this year?

Bellas i agree with, more so the Alicia. Alicia won the divas title mid/late last year. If i recall it was BEFORE svr11 came out, then lost it. after that she had just been an after thought, and honestly did nothing until the trade over to SD which was after Extreme Rulse.

BUT then the Bellas, again didnt come prominent till after extreme rules also when they won the title. At WM Eve was the current Divas champion. so you can see why they werent put in over the other divas. Everyone was in major storylines....except maryse lol.

Natalya, (Divas Champ, late last year till RR, big feud with Laycool)

Beth (Feud with LayCool)

Michelle McCool (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Layla (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Eve (Divas Champion at the begining of the year)

Kelly Kelly, (Most popular WWE Diva (In their eyes atleast) )

Maryse.....cant say much

That logic might work with superstars but I really don't think it should count for the divas of WWE. Firstly there aren't as many divas as there are Superstars.

All divas aren't used at once since there usually is only one feud at a time. So yeah I don't think THQ or WWE should use that logic when thinking who is in the game this year. They should just add the divas from last year and add anyone who is missing.

But we just never know to be honest. Im still hoping for at least Brie/Nikki & Alicia in that DLC if its just those divas with Trish I'd be happy (tho I'd be even happier if it was them PLUS a new diva!)

----------------------------------

As long as AJ Lee is DLC, I'm happy.

Jesus what is wrong with people these days. AJ wont be in shes too new. The most likelyhood she ll be in is wwe 2013. People keep obsessing with wanting AJ, Kaitlin and Kharma but their is no chance in hell of them being in. They need people to be new for the next game. If sheamus didnt get in 2010 and he was the wwf champion then theirs no way she ll get in.

They've teased Kharma as DLC. "We'll see what we can do." was the tweet I believe. If Sin Cara is in, I heard he only debuted recently. There's a chance AJ and Kaitlyn can be in too.

I hope that rumour about more Divas than ever is true, would make my life.

It's unfair that Eve gets her neckbreaker yet Beth doesn't get her Glam Slam. But what is fair these days.

Who really wants a current star in who only appeared for 2 weeks. Sin Cara debuted the night after wrestlemania and as the cut off date is wrestlemania weekend thats why he got in.

You are forgetting that Kaitlyn and AJ are not new at all. They didn't just debut like you think. They were part of NXT which was a YEAR ago. Meaning there is a big chance that they might be in the game.

Last year the top three from NXT made the game as DLC (even tho Gabriel was in by luck cause Bryan got fired) but it can happen with the Divas too. I wouldn't be surprised if they added AJ & Kaitlyn just for the simple fact that they were on NXT. Kaitlyn cause she was the Winner & AJ cause she was a fan favorite (like Bryan was)

To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with everything diva wise. Do I wish there were more divas? Of course! I play the divas more than the men. But THQ is in a can't win situation. Some people say there's too many divas (which is absurd) and some say there isn't enough. So really, I think I'm just grateful that the divas are even in the game. I know they will be every year, but you never know.

In all honesty, I think diva fans should stop complaining about who did or didn't make the cut. The thing that you guys should complain about... and very vocally as well to the point of a mob mentality on THQ employees twitter etc.. is CAW Mode. In this case, Diva caw mode and why is it not equal to Male caw mode.

Have THQ said why they are so unequal? Have they offered any explanation? Has any of the Diva fans/sympathizers ever even bothered to really bug them about it? Why is the difference between -100 and 100 in Male CAW mode so vast, yet in Diva Caw mode it is negligible?

At the end of the day, they can give you guys every active diva as an in game model.... but you still only have 10 or 12. A CAW mode equal to the Male Caw mode would give the ability to make TNA, Shimmer, GLOW (yup), WCW, WWF, New Japan etc etc females to give a fully developed division. There is a reason why very few of the most talented caw makers even attempt to make a female caw. It isn't because they hate female performers. It is because it is damn near impossible to get the kind of realism and accuracy you have when doing a male caw.

Improve that caw mode... make it equal... and then you guys will get some amazing caws rather than pseudo defaults with different make up.

In all honesty, I think diva fans should stop complaining about who did or didn't make the cut. The thing that you guys should complain about... and very vocally as well to the point of a mob mentality on THQ employees twitter etc.. is CAW Mode. In this case, Diva caw mode and why is it not equal to Male caw mode.

Have THQ said why they are so unequal? Have they offered any explanation? Has any of the Diva fans/sympathizers ever even bothered to really bug them about it? Why is the difference between -100 and 100 in Male CAW mode so vast, yet in Diva Caw mode it is negligible?

At the end of the day, they can give you guys every active diva as an in game model.... but you still only have 10 or 12. A CAW mode equal to the Male Caw mode would give the ability to make TNA, Shimmer, GLOW (yup), WCW, WWF, New Japan etc etc females to give a fully developed division. There is a reason why very few of the most talented caw makers even attempt to make a female caw. It isn't because they hate female performers. It is because it is damn near impossible to get the kind of realism and accuracy you have when doing a male caw.

Improve that caw mode... make it equal... and then you guys will get some amazing caws rather than pseudo defaults with different make up.

After looking at what you had to say. I have to agree with you on this. If we had more options on CAW mode as the Male Superstars do then we would be able to make any diva we wanted and not rely on THQ to make them for us!

To be honest, I'm perfectly happy with everything diva wise. Do I wish there were more divas? Of course! I play the divas more than the men. But THQ is in a can't win situation. Some people say there's too many divas (which is absurd) and some say there isn't enough. So really, I think I'm just grateful that the divas are even in the game. I know they will be every year, but you never know.

Thank you, I'm glad someone around here gets this, yeah it would be great to get more Divas and from the info I've seen, there will be more, but for now we should be grateful we have the ones we do.

What are some of the differences? I wouldn't know bc i have never made a male caw

I heard a rumor that Lita might be one of the DLC... Not sure if it's true or not. A lot of people asked about her to Tank, and he's responded "Do you want to get me in trouble?!"

Not sure if that's a hint or if it's just him telling people to shut up. Just thought I'd throw it out there!

As long as I get these things then I feel better about the game.

[?] Updated Eve Attire

[?] Updated Eve Entrance

[_] Alicia Fox (w/ Skirt Attire & Better Hair)

[_] Bella Twins (w/ Wrestling Attire)

If I get the ones following that would be a TREAT. But I'm not expecting nor would be upset at THQ if they are not in

[_] Laycool Entrance

[_] More Diva Tag Entrances (Heel/Heel, Face/Face, Heel/Face)

[_] Updated Eve Finishers/Signatures

[_] Updated Trish Moveset

[_] Kharma

[_] AJ Lee

[_] Female Jacket on CAWs & more female clothing/wrestling attire.

As long as I get these things then I feel better about the game.

[?] Updated Eve Attire

[?] Updated Eve Entrance

[_] Alicia Fox (w/ Skirt Attire & Better Hair)

[_] Bella Twins (w/ Wrestling Attire)

If I get the ones following that would be a TREAT. But I'm not expecting nor would be upset at THQ if they are not in

[_] Laycool Entrance

[_] More Diva Tag Entrances (Heel/Heel, Face/Face, Heel/Face)

[_] Updated Eve Finishers/Signatures

[_] Updated Trish Moveset

[_] Kharma

[_] AJ Lee

[_] Female Jacket on CAWs & more female clothing/wrestling attire.

I agree with this checklist.Hopefully a Laycool entrance is in.

Also, I know people say we have CAW mode but CAW mode can't always satisfy the type of model some of us want.

What are some of the differences? I wouldn't know bc i have never made a male caw

Really? Alright.

Most of the differences come from morphing. I suggest you got into female mode go to the face and just to extremes. +90 -90 etc etc. on the different options. Then go to male mode and input the same numbers. You will see how the default male face change so drastically while the female default face only really changed a little in comparison. Then go to the Male mode and see the skin textures and go through them and see how much of a difference they do for a face. Then do the same in female mode. Honestly, I only see a slight difference between the skin choices in female mode. Also, just look at the detail on the male skin opposed to the female.

Male mode may have its issues but 98% of the time we can get the caw to look exactly like its real life counterpart. In female mode, you are lucky to even get a corner of the eye kind of resemblance.

Trust me.... there is a huge difference between the females and males. I'd go as far as to say that diva mode is only a 1/5 of what male caw mode is. Which is very unfortunate. I have plenty of female wrestlers I'd love to make, but dealing with the massive limitations is just too much. The chin/jaw and nose alone were enough to stop trying.

i actually do not see kharma being in this year's game..she wasn't around long enough or active enough for it..yes it would be GREAT to have her in but i believe we won't be seeing her till next year..i'm hoping the remaining diva characters are 2-3 current ones along with Trish/Lita as the two diva legends tht'd give us a total of 12 diva's total and having only 4-5 out of the 14 left being divas apart of the DLC which i think is a good number

Am I the only one who thinks Kharma could be the mystery character?

I very much doubt Kharma is in the game never mind the mystery character. She was only in WWE for a few weeks and did not wrestle an actual match so giving her an accurate WWE moveset would be tricky. I wouldn't use her even if she was in.

Archived