Supreme Pro Wrestling

Oresama

JAK STORM
It's not about ego at all, it's about the Scorpion continuing to think he is a monster when he has no credibility to back it up. It's okay though, if Jak's promo didn't fix it, then Jak kicking Scorpion's ass surely will. If not, oh well doesn't matter. Scorpion is just another competitor in Jak Storm's way, he will be beaten like everyone else in his way thus far. That will grant Jak's 3rd win with zero losses, which is sweet. So Jak Storm has just got back from having a little talk with the production guys backstage. Nothing too important happened. After exiting the room, Jak Storm puts his sunglasses on and then walks away. Storm is done with the arena for today.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NICHOLAS LANCER

It has been a rather uneventful day for Lancer, but no worries, because he's been able to keep himself preoccupied. Whether it be continuing The Last of Us or having finished an earlier dinner just a short while ago, Nicholas has yet to find himself completely "bored". He's much more interested in seeing how the upcoming Adrenaline show will play not. Not his match, of course: he's winning that, it's dead obvious. He's talking more in terms about who his next challenger will be. A loss to Nicholas definitely won't help Marcus' case any, so assuming victory, The Heisman could probably rule out The Boltonian. Who else could it be?

Marcus and Cody

Marcus probably would be ruled out of the running if he was the one to end up losing in a few days, so he has to make sure that that does not happen. If it worst happens, Marcus' guess is that this new Storm guy gets a chance as he owns a pinfall victory over Lancer. Albeit that was Lancer's fault and this is Marcus' chance to make up for that. Anyway other than the generic boring stuff, Marcus has watched some Yugioh and played Town of Salem with Cody. Cody is so much better than Marcus. Marcus believes every lie ever... he's just too nice! he did once win as Mafia though, seems no one believed him when he actually fessed up as mafia, as again too nice. People clearly thought it was an elaborate scheme. It wasn't, he's just an idiot. Also, the return of Brice! maybe he'll stop jobbing now. Glen also wonders what Jeannie is up to. Weird.

NICHOLAS LANCER

Maybe Brice won't job indeed. But then maybe he will. I guess we'll have to see. You know who he'll always job to? Nicholas Lancer. I mean, he's welcome to try and face him again, but the result will be the same. Spoiler alert, I suppose. Anyways, Nicholas remains in his locker room, having not done too much today. Despite his agenda earlier against ending up bored, that appears to be what has happened. Perhaps time for The Last of Us? Probably. I wouldn't mind joining/running a Last of Us RPG. Hope that isn't considered advertising. If it is, I'll edit accordingly.

[Eden Darkly]

Still getting back into the full swing of things after having his life tipped upside down by Aaron Mercer, Eden Darkly had plenty of extra time to kill since he had recently sworn off drinking due to a bad experience caused by him being slipped acid thanks to Mercer's spies. Something that was still giving him horrible flashbacks. Anyone could be working for Aaron, Eden didn't know who was hiding beneath those masks. It was a nightmare. After spending all day working out he was currently wandering around the arena, looking for something to do to occupy himself for while and keep himself from thinking violent thoughts. Everything was making him angry.

MALCOLM BRICE | PRINCE CHARMING

[ A new day on the horizon and Malcolm Brice would be on the verge of completing a merger acquisition for his financial brokerage in Michigan - and has spent the best part of the morning taking calls within the arena's lounge area. Loud and abrasive is his style and in terms of pure obnoxious business speak, no-one can come even remotely close to Brice's capabilities. Following this Brice has the training ring booked from 1pm until half 2; enabling him to shake off some of that ring rust which has obviously been detrimental to his start here in SPW. Rust can be shaken off, however; fact is, give the Moneyman a microphone and that'll separate the men from the boys. Painful, lacklustre and hilarious are some of the words Malcolm has expressed when describing his counter-parts ability to show personality and originality on the microphone. No-one can touch him and maybe some sort of training seminar needs to be arranged - that'd be fun. Gimmicks, characters, and personalities were half the fun in this job; Mike Stokes had more personalities and variations than a chameleon - and Malcolm has come very close to changing his persona altogether. Any fans of Mike Rotunda will prolly know where I'm going with this. Still mulling... ]

JAK STORM

Just two more days until the next show, Jak Storm is eager for his match against the Scorpion. Well, not really eager, but just looking to hurry up and get his next win and move onto better things. Jak Storm will prove that Scorpion is nothing after Storm beats his ass. As for the "High Voltage" Jak Storm himself, he is right now in the SPW Arena's training room at the moment. He is right now having a practice match with a trainer. It's nothing Storm can't handle. Storm is dominating his opponent with his power. The Scorpion may not be someone that Storm can outpower, but that doesn't change that Storm is a smarter and better wrestler. Scorpion calls himself a monster, but Jak Storm is a badass, and that trumps Scorpion. Get ready Scorpion, you are going down.

Scorpion walks back and forth in the rafthers this jak storm maybe scorpion toughest test to date he not looking past jak like jak is looking past him

Jacob Cass is training in his personal gym the gym at the area smell funny and have ugly people in it

MALCOLM BRICE $ PRINCE CHARMING

[ A tough work-out, coupled with an intense grappling session with his personal trainer, and Malcolm was well and truly spent. Slumped on a wooden box within one of the dingy corridors nearby the gymnasium, Brice would dab himself down with a towel, catching his breath as he scrolls through his emails on his 6+. Maybe Brice ought to introduce himself to some of the talent here, on a personal note; he has been with the company for a number of weeks, after all. It is a bit of a ghost town, and being anti-social has been by no means deliberate. Bumping into someone within the confines of these corridors is unlikely, and Brice has given up on any eye-candy to emerge within this male-dominated industry. Is there even a woman on the books? Sausage-fests are one of Malcolm's pet peeves - he adores the company of a beautiful woman, and womanising is something that used to come with the job. Trish Status, Maryse...Brice has something of a past and has bedded some of the industry's finest...at least he has a memory and his right hand, huh. ]

Marcus and Cody

Marcus and Cody had seen Brice around a lot more lately. Weird. Maybe he'll actually do something now, rather than lose. Anyway, neither got up to much other than a radio show.

Radio guy: "So Marcus and Glen Cody, I understand you two are professional wrestlers?"
Marcus: "That is correct. We work for Supreme Pro Wrestling. Glen here is actually Internet Champion."
R: "Champion of the WHOLE internet?"
Glen: "Well I might not go that far... I wouldn't want to be champion of all the Trump forums for example."
R: "So I guess you wont be voting for Trump?"
G: "Nope I support (insert name here I know *Censored* all about USA politics)."
R: "Ooh interesting. So tell us all about this, Supreme Pro Wrestling. Glen is champion? what about you Marcus?"
M: "Well I nearly was a few times but I ended up losing to the world champion Nicholas Lancer. It's not exactly going well between us either, I was forced to tag with him and he managed to make us lose after he forced his way into the match. We don't exactly see eye to eye and that's for more than him simply being world champion, that's for sure. He's given me quite a few losses, that tag match being one of them. He probably wont be champion much longer though, he has everyone gunning for him and his luck will run out eventually."
R: "Ooh tough words there. So what about you Glen? you got a Lancer of your own? who do you hate?"
G: "I wouldn't say I hate anyone... right now in my title scene though, a bunch of ninjas keep ruining my matches. Then we had Adam Silva ruin a few two, I can't appear to have a nice match where everyone is friends."
R: "...ninjas?"
G: "It appears so. They need to stay away from my matches. Me and Eden - the former champion - have been trying to get rid of them but it's quite tough, really. They seem to dislike Eden since they caused him to lose his title to me by attacking him so the quicker we can get rid of them so I can give him a fair rematch the better."
R: "Well it all sounds fascinating. When can I tune in to to see it all unfold? maybe some of our fans will wanna tune in too!"
M: "You can see us on Wednesdays, so make sure to check us out. I actually face Lancer the world champion, so you can all see if I get a win over him to make up for him making me lose that tag match I mentioned... Glen has a title match in weird circumstances."
R: "Weird?"
G: "Yeah, I'm in a tag match but if I get pinned I lose my title. It's something I've never come across before. So Wednesday's show really will be interesting, that's for sure".
R: "Well before we finish up we have a caller on the phone. Says he's a big fan of SPW and you guys, so I'll let him ask a question."
Fan: "Hi guys! big fan. I'm interested in how you and Marcus became friends again... I mean you hated each other for a while after SCW and now you're suddenly friends again... I just find it, weird I guess. I heard you buried the hatchet in Japan on the dirtsheets but there's no actual information as to what happened."
M: "Glen's just lucky I'm a nice boy. All kids go through puberty and I guess that was his rebellious stage. He just came to apologise to me one night and whilst I doubted it a bit, he eventually proved himself and now, he finally got a title belt of his own. So congrats dude! you're just so lucky I'm nice..."
G: "...I'm not that much younger than you Marcus. Sometimes I wonder why I apologised in the first place."
R: "OOOOOOH BURN. You're gonna need a burn heal for that one my friend. Anyway that's all we have the time for, so _____ station will be right back with all your favourite death metal songs right after these commercials! be sure to check out SPW this Wednesday, where you will these two square off in tight underwear against other sweaty men. It certainly sounds like something I would be into."

The slight mock at the end there. Anyway both haven't been up to much, Marcus just watching some anime as Glen watches some political stuff, he likes it whilst irl me has no clue what's going on and doesn't actually care.

JAK STORM

Jak Storm has gotten all cleaned up after training in the SPW Arena. Jak is feeling very good about his match on Wednesday. It's just Jak Storm and Scorpion, 1 vs 1. Jak Storm is so far undefeated in SPW, with 2 wins and no losses, with lots of momentum behind him, it can only get bigger from there as the "High Voltage" superstar is looking to chase for a championship title. Since Lancer has been pinned by Storm the other night, Storm naturally has eyes on his belt. Is Scorpion going to derail Storm's momentum? Of course not. Jak is going to kick some ass on Adrenaline. Right now, Jak Storm is wearing a set of typical street clothes, a graphic tee with his sunglasses hanging on the neck, plus some blue jeans. Storm is leaning against a wall in hallways of the backstage area of the arena, drinking some ice cold bottled water.

That above post should've read TBC. Anyway, seeing Storm in the halls and Marcus has never spoken to him he decides to say hi!

"Hi! Jak I think? Good win in that 6 man tag! you could be next in line if I manage to screw up against Lancer in a few days. I don't imagine I will but since you got a pinfall victory over ole Nicky I'm sure you might be in with a shout. ...you did only get the pinfall because Lancer was stupid enough to tag himself in when I was about to beat your team but I suppose a win is a win. Still though, congrats! you probably know me but I'm Marcus, nice to meet you. Glen is usually with me but he's busy right now, I'm sure you'll meet him and become friends eventually."

Marcus has his arm reached out.

JAK STORM

A wild Marcus came out of nowhere. Marcus introduced himself to Jak Storm, but not before downplaying his loss, but congratulating him at the same time. Jak Storm also sees Marcus reaching out for a handsake. Storm, after a good couple seconds go by, eventually shakes Marcus' hand. It's good sportsmanship on Jak's part, but it being delayed should let Marcus know that Storm isn't a people's person. Storm isn't here to make friends, he is here to kick ass and win matches. After Storm retracts his arm, he then crosses then and them replies to Marcus.

"Ah Marcus. Nice to meet you."

Storm said with a cold, bored tone.

"It doesn't matter how the match was won, only that it was won."

Storm also adds

"I could have broken up the pin and won the match myself still. Doesn't matter though, does it?"

He questioned to Marcus. The "High Voltage" superstar also continues, unfolding his arms.

"I'll have my title shot before too long, even if you do get the title from Lancer. Good luck with that though, Lancer has been top notch here, save for when I pinned him myself. You think you can get the job done when it comes to it next time?."

Jak then raises one side of his lips as he questions to Marcus. His turn.

All fair questions.

"Can I get the job done? you have no idea how many times I have thought that over the years. Through all the losing streaks, all the times I lose title matches and eventually? I started winning singles titles and I am now a multiple world champion. Is my time in the sun over? maybe but if it is at least I've gone out very decorated. What about you? could you get the job done? I've seen many a newbie come in and fail and many a newbie come in and succeed. The cards are still out on if you will do anything and one opportunist win shouldn't put your ego too highly my friend. I know as well as anyone. Be careful how over confident you get because it may just be the end of you as we know it.

That or you beat Lancer. Whoever does it will get a handshake from me, as long as Lancer's reign ends I'm happy. He's not a worthy champion in my eyes, he doesn't fight the right way. Shame he's been pretty successful with it
"

JAK STORM

Hmmm. The "Mighty Storm" Jak Storm shrugs shugs his shoulders as he gets ready to respond to Marcus' words.

"I know I can get the job done. I'm not over confident. I just know I can get it done in the ring. I am not a newcomer to wrestling. I've been wrestling for a long time, and it should have shown as I beat Brice and Lancer. I know what I can and can't do. I know I can get the SPW title given the chance, and when I get my chance, that is what I am going to do."

Storm turns his head a little bit in another direction as it's Marcus' turn to respond. Storm could debate about Lancer to Marcus. To Storm, Lancer is a very talented wrestler who has been doing well and hasn't been cheating (not that Storm cares about that or has been paying attention closely). But Storm isn't willing to debate it. Marcus' turn.

"Well then I look forward to seeing more of you... I wouldn't boast much about beating Brice though. I mean I know he's the big ole famous Malcome Brice but he seems to be losing to everyone. I guess he's the one who's had his time in the sun. So if you CAN do that, what CAN'T you do Mr Storm?"

Stork.

JAK STORM

That is a good question. What can't Jak Storm do. Storm then turns his head towards Marcus and then shrugs and then answers him, but not before getting himself off the wall and then starting to walk away from Marcus, having enough of this talk. Not that he dislikes Marcus yet, but because as said before, he isn't a people's person and he doesn't like talking, preferring to bang heads together. So, Storm's reply as he is walking away from Marcus

"Lose to Scorpion"

Storm smirked as he walked away. Yeah, losing to Scorpion isn't going to happen. Storm won't let that happen. He will keep up his momentum as he chases for championship gold and keep his win record clean in the process.

NICHOLAS LANCER

There ain't no party like a convo party cause a convo party...you know, I don't actually know the rest of the words there, so we'll just leave it at that. So after completing the Last of Us yesterday, Lancer now has spent most of his day strategizing for Marcus. The Boltonian will undoubtedly be looking to rebound following his loss at the hands of Nicholas (on more than one occasion now, as a matter of fact), so Nicholas has to try and game plan for a more ready Marcus. But no matter: Mr. Must See still plans on walking out with the W this Wednesday on Adrenaline.

"Well now I hope you lose to Scorpion then, just to see you as a liar."

Marcus would say as he leaves. It'd be pretty funny let's be fair. Marcus then jets back off to the locker rooms, to join Cody. Cody isn't there so Marcus assumes where he is. He's sparring in the gym, go figure. Meanwhile, Yoshi is eating some fish and drinking some water. Announcing ring names isn't easy.

NICHOLAS LANCER

Another new color. Wow. Let's see how long this one lasts. So at the moment, Nicholas is beginning to settle in the for the night, today having been rather productive. He's done some promoting for Supreme Pro Wrestling (which he should, him being the actual face of the company and all) and has trained a decent bit for his upcoming match against Marcus. No doubt that despite having a losing streak against the champion, The Boltonian will be walking into Wednesday's match with as much confidence as one could expect from someone so ignorant. Lancer says bring it on.

CREATED WRESTLER APPLICATION
[PICTURE]paige.jpg
Real Name amanda west
-
Ring Name gothic chick
-
Nickname(s)
-
Date of Birth 10/22/86
-
Hometown south texas
-
Billed From uniontown pa
-
Billed Height 5'6
-
Billed Weight140
-
Disposition tweener
-
Wrestling Style(s) lita and paige
-
Gimmick mix of old school lita and paige
-
Biography grew up became friends with scorpion in high school was his only friend they train together 2 years ago she turned on scorpion to help her then bf adam linddell but after she turn on scorpion adam turn her to the curve now she a lil broken she hope her and scorpion can still be friends
-
Entrance Them

Finishing Moves
-goth kick - chick kick
-broken inside- rampaige
-
Signature Moves
-lita hurricnna
-open book- paige turner
-twist of fate
-
-
Regular Moves
-frakensteiner
-ddt
-backbreaker
-powerbombs
-scoop slam
-brainbuster
-superkick
-knees to the ribs
-knees to the face
-

[Aaron Mercer]
Going about her daily business with ignorant bliss as to what was about to become a terrifying situation, SPW backstage reporter Jade Lowe was looking to see if she could get a few words from one of the superstars ahead of Adrenaline when she was grabbed from behind, a hood placed over her head, kicking and screaming as she was carried out and placed into a moving vehicle.
"Help! Help! Somebody, anybody. Oh my god this can't be happening. What the hell do you creeps want from me? Money? My parents are loaded. They'll give you whatever you want. Just don't hurt me, okay? I'm too young to die."
A voice replied from the front passenger seat.
"Miss Lowe, nobody is going to hurt you. You have no reason to fear. So please clam yourself. Stop shouting. Let us enjoy a peaceful journey then once you have completed your task, you will be returned safe and sound. Free to resume whatever it is that you do."
"Is this some kind of sick joke? Let me go, now!"
"I'm afraid I can't do that. You have been granted the rare honor and privilege of broadcasting a special interview with our grandmaster, the dreaded emperor of shadows, Aaron Mercer. As a journalist and professional, I'm sure you will know to conduct yourself with the utmost respect and restraint at all times..."
"You've got to be kidding me with this."
"We do not jest. Failure to meet these standards will result in severe consequences."
"And what is that supposed to mean? Is that a threat? I'm pretty sure you can't just go around treating people like this, shouldn't you be a little more worried about me calling the cops?"
"Silence!"
Loud music was turned on to drown her out but at least she had something to listen to now as the car ride seemed to last for an eternity before they pulled up somewhere and she was carried off on someone's shoulder. Jade continued to kick and scream, increasingly unhappy with the way she was being treated. Finally she was put down, had her blindfold removed and a microphone placed in her hand, immediately covering her eyes from the bright lighting where a camera crew was already set up ready to go. As her vision comes back she turns to see Aaron Mercer walking toward her, dressed in a dark suit and red tie, greeting her with a smug grin.
"Ahh, Jade... No smile? You're late by the way."
"Excuse me? I was just kidnapped. If all you wanted was an interview, I'm sure you could find some less dramatic way to arrange something. As it stands I'm not prepared for this, I haven't even had a chance to do my make-up."
Aaron rolls his eyes at her apparent displeasure over the circumstances surrounding this interview. She should feel lucky to be getting the scoop on the enigmatic leader of the organization that was currently taking over Supreme Pro Wrestling. His time was far more important than any of those other geeks, therefore certain accommodations had to be made.
"Well that really is just too bad, right when I was starting to figure that the hoi polloi of SPW were actually beginning to learn that you need to be prepared for anything when the Shadow Empire is involved. And I wouldn't be worrying too much about your make-up, sweetheart, the cameras are rolling as we speak. Now go ahead and do your damn job. Ask me some questions."
He was already growing impatient, a bitter tone in his voice as he straightens his tie and looks into the camera before turning and glaring at Jade.
"I've got one, how about what gives you the right to think you can abduct people, and have a team of what are allegedly, from my research, highly trained assassins doing your dirty work and ambushing your fellow competitors?"
Shaking his head as he hears this question form, appearing to become a little agitated, tapping his chest when he begins to respond.
"I am a law unto myself. The last of the samurai. Who would dare command the great Aaron Mercer to adhere to their petty little rulings? I answer to no one. As for my ninja warriors, they are loyal and obedient servants who live to obey me. And only me. Yes, I do sometimes order them to take care of business involving trash that isn't worth my time. But that's not my fault, I'm forced into it. It's unfortunate that I have to resort to these harsh measures, striking fear into the hearts of the innocent and guilty alike. I'm sure the good people will realise that everything has all been worth it when the bigger picture starts to emerge. When the empire completes it's mission to eradicate the unworthy scum of this promotion. Eden Darkly is our primary target, as you know, but also names like Glen Cody, Marcus and Jak Storm spring to mind. Then you have others, a creature like The Scopion for instance, who alone lacks the brainpower and cunning to ever be anything more than the glorified cave dweller that he is. By my side however, under the right guidance, he could accomplish much. The possibilities are endless. Yet if they choose not to ingratiate themselves to the new order of power, and won't be bent to my will, they will need to be destroyed. Of course, we also need to take the SPW World Championship, as no man should stand higher than the emperor. But that's a matter for another time. And only then will I start to think about calling off my men."
A smug grin appears on his face now, knowing that he was pretty much untouchable.
"And what exactly did Eden Darkly do to deserve to become the victim of your constant assaults?"
Aaron pauses for a moment, glaring at Jade once more.
"As you know, Eden and I have a past. I wasted a considerable amount of my energy, time and resources attempting to pass on just a small amount of my brilliance and turn him into something that wasn't sad and pathetic. I even began teaming with him until we both realised that it was far beneath me. That is when I initially founded the empire, and Eden had a place, a chance to bring some real meaning to his miserable life, but instead he turned his back on me. Now I have no choice but to make an example of him, to the rest of my men, and the world at large, that there is no escaping the wrath of the Shadow Empire."
Pointing at the camera with a stern expression, Aaron turns his attention back to Jade Lowe, waiting for her to ask something stupid.
"On the next Adrenaline you will be teaming with Tyler Morgan to take on Darkly and the Internet Champion Glen Cody, with the championship up for grabs to anyone that can pin or submit Cody. Any thoughts on this match and the stipulation involved, would you prefer to win the title or gain another victory over your heated rival?"
Aaron can't suppress his joy, rubbing his hands together with glee as he begins to discuss the upcoming match.
"The way I see it, every humiliating loss I hand to Eden Darkly is a step closer to me shaming him into leaving this company forever. On the other hand, look at the history of that belt, who was the first champion? I forgot. And so can everyone else when I take that thing and throw it into the trash. Or better yet, I'll toss in the grave that he's digging for himself every week he keeps coming back here. Eventually I vow to rid SPW of every last trace of him, maybe starting with that belt. One way or another I will continue to break his spirit. He will be a mere shell of a man by the time I'm finished with him."
He continues to grin, nodding his head as he thinks about the good work he's been doing ruining Eden's life.
"I have no further questions because you didn't give me time to prepare. Can I go now?"
Aaron snaps back to his usual cold demeanour, giving Jade a death stare as he wonders what to do with her.
"Yes, I think that might be wise. You were starting to bore me."
"Oh, thanks. You know, it's been a real pleasure for me too"
"Take this wretched woman and put her back wherever you found her."
Suddenly Jade had been covered with the hood and was being dragged back out.
"How about I get a taxi instead?"
"Drop her off at a bus stop and be done with it, just get her out of my sight."

Archived