Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

louevil76

LOUEVIL76 -MODS- UPDATED

Damn, The Rock is so huge. It almost looks cartoony, but I think that's what I like about it lol. Great job on these, did he actually wear that American flag one before? If not, that's a pretty cool custom attire.

Damn, The Rock is so huge. It almost looks cartoony, but I think that's what I like about it lol. Great job on these, did he actually wear that American flag one before? If not, that's a pretty cool custom attire.

I didn't mess with the size of Rock thats the ingame model... And I just made the American Flag Attire I thought it fit. Thanks Alot!

Nice. Hadn't noticed you removed his tribal tattoo. Is it possible to make him wearing one of his $500 shirts? I loved that attire.

Who can Botch a BETA Release ? THIS GUY right here... I uploaded the wrong pac file. So if you downloaded, you would have only gotten the rock in blue. I re-uploaded correct file. Now all RING Attires are present...

The only problem I see with this is that his hairline should be higher. Rock had a massive forehead back then. The rest looks great.

The only problem I see with this is that his hairline should be higher. Rock had a massive forehead back then. The rest looks great.

I may adjust, right now I trying to get the entrance attires to work...