Billy Corgan has signed with TNA...

Generations

I still don't get what he does for TNA. Is the the Booker? Exec. Producer? Writer?

The official title he gave on Talk is Jericho was "Senior Producer of Creative and Talent Development."

A writer I get. Okay. But how is the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins qualified to develop wrestlers? What experience does he have in that industry? I'm not asking these questions to be facetious, I'd like to know for real.

TNA makes some crazy decisions sometimes man...

A writer I get. Okay. But how is the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins qualified to develop wrestlers? What experience does he have in that industry? I'm not asking these questions to be facetious, I'd like to know for real.

TNA makes some crazy decisions sometimes man...

I don't recall everything he said on TIJ since it was a number of months ago, but I think he worked with ECW near the end. Not officially, but he was there backstage in the learning tree. Even took a guitar to the head and has been a long time fan. He actually remembers going to his first TNA show around 2004 and in more recent yesrs he's become close with Dixie Carter. Corgan has been pitching ideas to them for years and he's blown them away every meeting apparently. He even recalls having to explain to Dixie at one meeting who Paul Heyman was and why TNA needed to make a move to get him. So this isn't something that just happened randomly, it's a partnership that had slowly been building for a number of years now. It's outside the box, but I think wrestling needs that sometimes. I mean, I remember at one point Fredie Prinze Jr. was a writer for SmackDown. I think 08/09 actually, which was one of my favorite years for SD.

Classiq you answered your own question. He's a lead singer which means at one point he had to be able to write songs which makes him creative. And being a long time fan of pro wrestling pretty much any of us could produce some fantasy booking.

Also as far as the trans thing go I could see and amazing angle. Where a new chick joins the roster, competes in the KO division then somewhere start dating a wrestler then another Worker gets suspicions of finds hormone pills and plans on putting out the secret unless they work for said wrestler ect.

Also as far as the trans thing go I could see and amazing angle. Where a new chick joins the roster, competes in the KO division then somewhere start dating a wrestler then another Worker gets suspicions of finds hormone pills and plans on putting out the secret unless they work for said wrestler ect.

Something like that is exactly what I wouldn't want to see if they brought in a trans wrestler.

Archived