UpdateGreen.jpg

Red Poison
UpdateRed.jpg

Order of the Neo-Solar Temple
UpdateWhite.jpg

Age of the Fall
UpdateBlack.jpg

But one last thing.....

The Following is a screenshot side by side of the Green mask. On the left side is my current normal Delirious, and on the Right side, is a version with a Mark/Scar which makes him look like he's slobbering some gooey crap out of his mouth.

WhichisBetter.jpg

Which do you guys prefer? If you like it better than the current one, I will implement it into all 4 attires...

Old

Classic Green
ClassicGreen.jpg

Red Poison
RedPoison.jpg

Order of the Neo-Solar Temple
NeoSolarTemple.jpg

Age of the Fall
AgeoftheFall.jpg

Looks good. I feel like the colors are a little too vibrant but that could be the pics.

Best suggestiok I could give for the AOTF attire would be to give the mask design a 2 or 3 pixel grey or white outline. Not 100% accurate but it'll help bring the design out. I'd do the same for any black designs that may be on the mask design (I can't remember if there are and I'm on my iPod so I can't tell from the pics).

Looks good. I feel like the colors are a little too vibrant but that could be the pics.

Best suggestiok I could give for the AOTF attire would be to give the mask design a 2 or 3 pixel grey or white outline. Not 100% accurate but it'll help bring the design out. I'd do the same for any black designs that may be on the mask design (I can't remember if there are and I'm on my iPod so I can't tell from the pics).

That's an excellent idea! I may try that later today if I have time.

<>:"+87^%43aw445e45^7s)o*&^Ty*IJmFE

I know that says "awesome" somewhere in that jumbled mess... but was the rest of that nonsense really necessary?

Anywho, here's another preview of what I've been working on today.

DeliriousLeg.jpg

Coming along nicely. If anyone would like to help by posting some good screenshots of his pants designs, it'd be most welcomed. I think I am going to try and do different designs for each attire.

he looks very cool mate, attire choices are great, obviously the age of the fall attire design being black in nature just makes it difficult to show off the details, im sure you've already just altered the shades of black all over it, the glare makes it hard to see details, but i think he looks great, and it will be the best on cc by far.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good, brother! Personally, I would prefer Del without the black goop, but it'd be cool if you upload the PT with it in case we want to add it later.

On a related note, anyone else kinda surprised at the lack of Delirious CAWs this year, considering that all of his elements are in the game? There's only 2 on XBL right now, and both are not spectacular.

Archived