Warrior and Biker Taker available tomorrow

ALMIGHTY CHEEKS

I have the season pass, yet it says $1.99 for ABA Taker, wtf? @%$# you 2K/Yukes. I assume the same is true for Warrior, though I got the preorder code for Warrior so w/e.

It was announced these were not part of season pass..... So no need to go off on one.

Additional DLC's such as the pre order specials never have been.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shouldn't be surprised. This is the same company that decided to not only not include an extra DLC character in the season pass for Borderlands 2, but also charge $10 for it! $10 for a character? ONE character?? Srsly bro?

Got Taker now, I have no problem paying 1.59 for him. Now I have a rather nice modern day version of the ABA for my Universe :-D

Same, i've never had a problem with paying less than £2 for a superstar. I wanted to give ABA Taker his limp bizkit theme but it didn't fit in with his entrance so just gave him his kid rock theme :)

Thinking of getting Biker Taker because that's the only thing missing from the DLC for me, but I see some pics, and it seems to just be Takers old head with red-ish, light brown hair. I think the face is a tad younger looking, but I don't feel like this is enough difference. If it was the short hair version then it would be more enticing.

I downloaded the biker undertaker a couple hours ago and paid 2.00 sollars for it and its worth it I belived there may be a couple new moves but im not sure what they are but he is a good buy I defeated triple h with him at Wrestlemania X7 after two last rides

I just got him today too along with Warrior, for under $5 why not? Can't do anything with $5 these days and it was basically pocket change. I had a short match with HHH so I didn't notice any new moves except a strong punch, I believe it's new but haven't checked.

Thinking of getting Biker Taker because that's the only thing missing from the DLC for me, but I see some pics, and it seems to just be Takers old head with red-ish, light brown hair. I think the face is a tad younger looking, but I don't feel like this is enough difference. If it was the short hair version then it would be more enticing.

It does sort of look like regular takers face, but even for $1.99 I thought it was worth it. You hardly see his face up close as the bandana and glasses hide it during his entrance and during the match you don't get up close shots. Plus you get the bike entrance, the short haired Takers theme/tron so you could always download a CAW.

Got biker Taker, he's got two new taunts and that's it I believe, no new moves, no 'Taking Care Of Business' standing Dragon Sleeper and they didn't bring back the double thumbs-down taunt Tombstone that used to be in games past (its the Tombstone he gave Shane McMahon at Survivor Series 2001). Kind of disappointed. The entrance and exit animations are very good though.

Okay, I gave in last night and got him anyways. It's alright, at least he has his bike entrance. Would have preferred the one from SvR '11 with short hair over this one. It looks like they just made current long hair takers hair red, and also the no leather coat thing. Overall, not bad though.

I knew the DLC would be a bit more expensive this year, I just can't believe it's $1.99, that's 50 cents more than I expected it to be and $1.00 more than I hoped it would be. I hope there's a discount on the DLC soon for Playstation. Not that I can't afford the DLC, I just don't like feeling ripped off, I've learned from my experiences with Capcom and such so I'm very cautious when buying a game in an era where a great power like DLC is used for evil instead of good. (Not always, some games do it right). As the Wyatt Family would say, "Down with the Machine".

Archived