Warrior and Biker Taker available tomorrow

ALMIGHTY CHEEKS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it amusing that there are some people who actually thought people would pay an extra $40 just for ABA Undertaker. There was more to the special edition than just ABA Undertaker. As for ABA Taker and Ultimate Warrior getting released to the general public, I guess that's cool. I assumed it would be like that in the end anyways so it's not exactly a shocker to me.

I got 2k14 in the Xmas sale here in the UK. To my amazement there was an Ultimate Warrior Code inside. I don't want it and would hate for it to go to waste and could save someone a tiny bit money. So first person to PM me will get it. I'm on the PS3 if that also helps.

I will be buying the ABA Taker though when it is out in the UK though.

good, i knew he'd come eventually, since we've been getting the preorder bonuses since SvR 2009 or 2010, whichever was the first to have them.

i already got Warrior, and i didn't even preorder the game, a few shops like ASDA and one of my local game shops were selling the Warrior edition as the normal one lol

I downloaded the biker undertaker a couple hours ago and paid 2.00 sollars for it and its worth it I belived there may be a couple new moves but im not sure what they are but he is a good buy I defeated triple h with him at Wrestlemania X7 after two last rides

YES! YES! I wanted to get ABA Taker :) I already have Warrior. Can't wait :D Some people will be like "Thanks for making my Phenom Edition pointless"

If they bought the Phenom Edition JUST for the Undertaker DLC, they were being foolish. Every past WWE game with pre-order DLC ended up releasing the pre-order DLC to the public months after release.

There wasn't much of a reason to think this time would be the exception other than 2K being in charge rather than THQ.

Archived