ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: PAIGE UPLOADED

TCsinger09

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! If you guys know of any casual/valet attires you would like to see please feel free to post them (just remember no hot-linking) it would definitely speed the release process up.

Does anyone know if that weird glitch is still in where if you create the moveset then do the other attires it defaults the moves??

Does anyone know if that weird glitch is still in where if you create the moveset then do the other attires it defaults the moves??

I always copy the moveset on a real superstar that I never use & then when I'm done with the attires, I copy it on the created CAW. If that makes any sense. :???:

Ok I was gonna do a dress but i cant find any that are just flat out weird...some of the stuff she has worn this year is weird. Im thinking about for the 4th i'm going to do the pink divas shirt and the army bottoms. I believed she accompanied Aksana once in that.

Ok I was gonna do a dress but i cant find any that are just flat out weird...some of the stuff she has worn this year is weird. Im thinking about for the 4th i'm going to do the pink divas shirt and the army bottoms. I believed she accompanied Aksana once in that.

Sounds good to me bud! :)

Personally I perfer if you do a fourth wrestling attire, possibly the skeleton attire? If not its all good

Personally I perfer if you do a fourth wrestling attire, possibly the skeleton attire? If not its all good

If a blur workaround is ever found I promise I will make her skeleton attire. As of now I don't know how I would do it and have it look good.

Ok I went ahead and did the black outfit....I couldn't wait for a response any longer. All she needs now is for me to fix her moves. So that should go by pretty quick since someone on another site helped me out with those :) So hopefully if all goes well I can do that tomorrow...well later today for me since it's 2:30 a.m. and she should be on CC soon.

Ok I went ahead and did the black outfit....I couldn't wait for a response any longer. All she needs now is for me to fix her moves. So that should go by pretty quick since someone on another site helped me out with those :) So hopefully if all goes well I can do that tomorrow...well later today for me since it's 2:30 a.m. and she should be on CC soon.

:dance: Yay! Cant wait.

Archived