[Xbox360 & PS3] WWE 2K14 Save Editor (Hacking Tool) By KG971

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having an issue here. got it, clicked the boxes to unlock Warrior and Taker, but uhh... they still arent showing up. Am I crazy or...?

I'm pretty sure I just clicked on everyone.

Did you go on to 'Divas' on the character select screen? If you go on that, you can then just go up or down the characters. The DLC will all appear together, and various NPC's will appear amongst the WWE superstars.

Having an issue here. got it, clicked the boxes to unlock Warrior and Taker, but uhh... they still arent showing up. Am I crazy or...?

I don't think you can make them selectable. It unlocks them but to play as them you need to press random and hope for the best.

Curious: Does anyone else know of any way to select NPCs? I read on 360Haven something about selecting the divas menu and pressing something but I couldn't get it to work

Did you go on to 'Divas' on the character select screen? If you go on that, you can then just go up or down the characters. The DLC will all appear together, and various NPC's will appear amongst the WWE superstars.

I dont care to get NPCs, I just was trying to get Warrior and Taker in Truth. I figured they'd appear in the DLC area, am I incorrect?

I dont care to get NPCs, I just was trying to get Warrior and Taker in Truth. I figured they'd appear in the DLC area, am I incorrect?

2e2o6lh.jpg

2e2o6lh.jpg

Aye, I clicked those. I suppose they simply wont show up as selectable. That's unfortunate.

That's really weird. They worked fine for me.

Just went in to 'Divas', then go up (off the top of my head). They should be grouped with the rest of the DLC.

Perhaps I screwed something up. I'll give it another shot while I get some logos in to the game.

What do you mean go up? It's not a list

To be able to select NPC's:

First select "Diva's" from the character select screen.

You will now be in the Diva's section. You will notice that "Superstars" is highlighted in red. Don't push any buttons, just use the directional pad to go up or down. You will be able to scroll through all selectable charachters, as well as NPC's and CAWs....

What do you mean go up? It's not a list

To be able to select NPC's:

First select "Diva's" from the character select screen.

You will now be in the Diva's section. You will notice that "Superstars" is highlighted in red. Don't push any buttons, just use the directional pad to go up or down. You will be able to scroll through all selectable charachters, as well as NPC's and CAWs....

Nope

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping someone here might be able to help me out, ive been tweeting back and forth with KG but figured id check in here too...

I am trying to upload a logo with the editor, i did everything but when i try to get it in game, at the start up screen it says my logo file is corrupt. KG mentioned loading a new PT file...but then how do i get my created logo in???

Ok, so yeh, when you get your error, just agree to start a new paint tool file AKA just start from scratch. You'll lose your current logos but it's not the end of the world.

Then just do the usual process (ie. going in to logos, making a load of blank 128/256 logos, etc. etc).

Should all work ok from there.

Archived