Scott Hall Reacts To TNA’s Poor Attendance, Defends Hogan & Bischoff, Talks WWE Buying TNA

AustinFan

Former WWE & TNA superstar Scott Hall took to Twitter recently and responded to several fan questions about TNA. The poor attendance record for TNA's Bound for Glory pay per view in San Diego has been the point of attack for many critics. Hall described it as a "sad state of affairs", which you can see below.

Hall went on to defend Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoffs' involvement with the company. "The history is that [bischoff] and Hulk left alone, draw money," Hall stated, "they never had the control needed to pop that company in my opinion."

Hall continued by dismissing the idea of WWE possibly buying TNA at some point in the future. In his opinion, there's "nothing to buy". Hall challenged fans to come up with three people WWE would event want from TNA.

A sad state of affairs….#TNA pic.twitter.com/xl0WbBm5Da

— Scott@Razor4Life.com (@SCOTTHALLNWO) October 23, 2013

Credit: WrestleZOne.com

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/426771-scott-hall-reacts-to-tnas-poor-attendance-defends-hogan-bischoff-talks-wwe-buying-tna

I like how Hall, Nash and Pac always shits on TNA when on twitter. They say it wasn't shitty when "Jarrett was running it" AKA When they were going over.

3 people that WWE would probably want would be

Aries(Or Roode)

Sting

Kurt Angle

WWE aren't even interested in Aries, he's too small for WWE's model type & most of his arsenal, would have to be scrapped in order to fit the WWE style. Roode, is too much like a younger HHH, which I doubt WWE is really looking for anyways.

Sting while a dream come true, is getting too old for the type of schedule that WWE runs. He'd most likely have a Lesnar/HHH/Taker schedule if he did come in.

Kurt left WWE because of the WWE's schedule & doesn't seem too interested in returning to that schedule, not to mention he's a year or two from retirement.

Roode, is too much like a younger HHH, which I doubt WWE is really looking for anyways.

Watching the last IMPACT and BfG with Roode on the mic and then watching RAW. I noticed Roode and Orton have some similarities. Roode possibly puts more emotion into his interviews, but I've detected a likeness between the two.

I think WWE would find a way to use Eric Young somehow. He's even got his own reality show that the WWE could snatch and do their own promotion somehow. (Not saying that it would be a good idea and that the show would still be good if it happened.)

I like how Hall, Nash and Pac always shits on TNA when on twitter. They say it wasn't shitty when "Jarrett was running it" AKA When they were going over.

3 people that WWE would probably want would be

Aries(Or Roode)

Sting

Kurt Angle

WWE aren't even interested in Aries, he's too small for WWE's model type & most of his arsenal, would have to be scrapped in order to fit the WWE style. Roode, is too much like a younger HHH, which I doubt WWE is really looking for anyways.

Sting while a dream come true, is getting too old for the type of schedule that WWE runs. He'd most likely have a Lesnar/HHH/Taker schedule if he did come in.

Kurt left WWE because of the WWE's schedule & doesn't seem too interested in returning to that schedule, not to mention he's a year or two from retirement.

oh yeah right he is too small -_- , when you have daniel bryanb in the biggest storyline currently !!

i dont get it how ppl still say because he is too small,they bury the great talents and etc when they always prove them wrong

There's a lot of TNA talent that WWE could use.

Hernandez (I know he's not the greatest worker but he's insanely athletic)

Angle (already established there)

Sting (just to verse taker)

Roode (He's like the prototype for a WWE star almost)

Hardy (people would love to have him back)

Eric Young (him and Santino together, my god).

AJ (as long as they dont hold him back)

Both members of Bad Influence (could help build the tag division).

I think people have a right to crap on TNA, but don't crap on their roster because there's a lot of underused talent there.

I would say A.J Styles, Sting and Kurt Angle. Bonuses would be Somoa Joe, Velvet Sky, Bubba Ray Duddley, Jeff Hardy(Until he fails another drug test), yeah. Scott Hall is full of himself, there plenty of talent on that roster but they almost don't know how to book good matches and the writing staff sucks.

Archived