Sicky GFX Mall (avy and sig )

Sicky

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to make a request...I've seen sigs that has believe in Roman Reigns and has him holding the WWE title....can anyone make me a sig that has Rick James holding the WWE title and the sig reads "Believe...in....Rick James" I'd like to have him surrounded in purple smoke or kinda like the WWE 2K14 render style. I have the photo that I would like to use for whoever can create this but I'm not sure to put the photo in this request.

RickJames_zpscadd2344.jpg

This is the sig that I'm requesting...I'd like for it to say Believe..In..Rick James. I'd like to have him with the WWE title on his left shoulder seeing as it looks fitting on that side. If possible to also have it in like WWE 2K14 render style. Thanks in advance!

sig-12345ppppp.gif

here you got your ''S'' on carter ...but i really dont think it need an ''S'' but if it what you want !

sans-titre-1.gif

here is your avatar with down 16 on it , just like you asked . hope you like it . dont forget give credit .

Bro I have a special request for you my dude. I want these pictures connected together into avatar size, like a chart of my 10 fave superstars, I even put them in order for you, I found all the stocks already. If you can do this please let me know please.

Archived