Create a match

_TheSHowOff_

Hey guys i was thinking about stuff to make the wwe games more fun.

so i came up with create a match.

you will begin with my ring.

what's in the ring

ladder

chair

kendo stick

trashcan

table

after that you can choose what's around the ring

steelcage

elimination chamber

hell in a cell

inferno

or a structure where you need to climb on and fight on that like the svr 08 structure outside of the ring but in this case its in the ring.

and my custom idea that never been done in a wwe game before

the new thing what would be nice to have a ability to add around the ring the glass of the elimination chamber so you have to do a big irish whip to break the glas to go out of the ring and fight ontop of the ring and when you do a move on there you break the glas and fall back in the ring.

let me know what you think about this

and maybe add something you would like.

Aye...the problem with the current CaM is definitely that it lacks enough options to be any fun. They need to allow absolutely every detail to be tweaked. If you want a ring with no ropes and a countout set at 7, you should be able to do it. Why would you want that? I don't *censored*ing know...but you should be able to do it. I'd also love to see a barbed wire rope option, but I doubt we'll ever see that. WWE is too family friendly for such a thing (not to mention, there has never been such a match in WWE history).

-change the countout (not just on or off, but any number you want...up to 30 or something.)

-change the pin count (any number between 1-10)

-choose the weapons that appear under the ring

-cage/cell on/off

-first blood on/off

-pinfall/submission on/off

-item above the ring (requiring ladder) on/off

-"I Quit" on/off

-Referee on/off (the option to have a match without a referee, which would be won by KO)

-DQ on/off

-KO on/on

any combination of those things (that makes sense)

Aye...the problem with the current CaM is definitely that it lacks enough options to be any fun. They need to allow absolutely every detail to be tweaked. If you want a ring with no ropes and a countout set at 7, you should be able to do it. Why would you want that? I don't *censored*ing know...but you should be able to do it. I'd also love to see a barbed wire rope option, but I doubt we'll ever see that. WWE is too family friendly for such a thing (not to mention, there has never been such a match in WWE history).

-change the countout (not just on or off, but any number you want...up to 30 or something.)

-change the pin count (any number between 1-10)

-choose the weapons that appear under the ring

-cage/cell on/off

-first blood on/off

-pinfall/submission on/off

-item above the ring (requiring ladder) on/off

-"I Quit" on/off

-Referee on/off (the option to have a match without a referee, which would be won by KO)

-DQ on/off

-KO on/on

any combination of those things (that makes sense)

yeah i love match creator in the game but i hate the restrictions, one match type i've always wanted to be able to have with the current match creator, is a 6 man hell in a cell elimination match, but due to stupid restrictions, no such luck.

or how about a fatal four way last man standing elimination match? such simple "created" match types that they don't let us do.

and on your point of barbed wire ropes, this match type was possible in Smackdown 2: Know Your Role, with the aid of an Xplorer cheat cart :happy:

Archived