Paint Tool Fixers

Astro Zombie

I'm just wondering - Does anybody know someone who fixes PT files? I've been looking for a long time. kid sampson fixed some files for me, but he hasn't been active in a while, so I'm not sure if he still does them. I won't need fixes often as I put 60 logos into one PT file (20 256x256 logos with 4 designs in each one). Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post and be constantly asked for fixes.

I make/find all the designs, and put them into the file and I know how to change IDs. All I need is somebody to make them usable on a non-JTAG console.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just wondering - Does anybody know someone who fixes PT files? I've been looking for a long time. kid sampson fixed some files for me, but he hasn't been active in a while, so I'm not sure if he still does them. I won't need fixes often as I put 60 logos into one PT file (20 256x256 logos with 4 designs in each one). Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post and be constantly asked for fixes.

I make/find all the designs, and put them into the file and I know how to change IDs. All I need is somebody to make them usable on a non-JTAG console.

I am curious of this as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I can help you both. Just send them my way. I've been absent for awhile but can squeeze a few fixes in today.

Thanks. Sorry I'm taking so long here. I'm making the ones I need now. If I'm too late, don't bother with them. They aren't top priority. I'll send the PT files over when I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived