Tutorial for wwe'13

Auday Elyafe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all Thank Three G etc for allowing mods again

And Yes I know Status that is what you are saying but indirectly it has. Let me make it clear mate :) whatever your policy was it had to change as servers are no longer available so caws had to be shared. If you had no modding section than people would go elsewhere to share caws where modding talk was allowed. Than I couldn't see caws.ws being that active. Whether you or ThreeG agree or not this is a good move and I can easily say to your response why wasn't it done before THQ folded.

Either way I am not here to dispute anything or to argue..It is still good opportunistic timing..meant or not.. which is good as caws.ws has a lot of members. You had your reasons for not having it earlier and you have reasons for having it now. Either way I just follow the rules but lets not pretend that this is not a good move directly or indirectly

and obviously caws.ws is not responsible for people spoiling saves..that is what I tell many people when they email me for hacking talk

PS this is a not a flame or anything just a normal message and really should not be edited I hope

i would do the Entrance video thing but i'm worried it might affect the gameplay, i'm already getting problems from just having CAW's on my game (They slow down the game on replays)

can you be sure they wont affect the gameplay?

i would do the Entrance video thing but i'm worried it might affect the gameplay, i'm already getting problems from just having CAW's on my game (They slow down the game on replays)

can you be sure they wont affect the gameplay?

no i cant they are working good in my game but still no dude

I know I'm probably being an asshole for asking the same question a billion times but do you need JTAGs to edit your saves and do the rehashing thing for entrance videos?

These guides are really useful but I dont want to waste my time/wreck anything if I can't do it! :lol:

It shows up in Modio and storage under memory settings. When I load data with my flash drive, no CAWS show up.

1) Watch out for Modio. You'll have issues with it later, such as corrupting saves. I recommend switching to a different program, but its your choice.

2) Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that you are putting the WWE13 save data that you injected the CAWs onto on the USB Flash drive? This may sound stupid at first, but its something easy to miss if you have a backup folder. Make sure the file you are putting on your USB flash drive is the one you have injected the CAWs onto. To make sure it is, after modding the save, check the "Modified" date on it. It should say that you did it just then, or a minute before.

It shows up in Modio and storage under memory settings. When I load data with my flash drive, no CAWS show up.

did u press save to and saved it to savedata from the editor

I tried to inject my caw, and when I try and choose him it locks up.

go to the superstar from the game and save each attire

• 6 months later...

Ok... I'm ready to rip my hair out. I've been trying to follow everyones directions but I just can't get it. I finally figured out how to make the renders and then add them to the wrestler but after that I'm stumped. I've been coming to this place for years and I'd appreciate if someone could help me out. Here is what I am using and what I am doing as from reading everyones posts and tutorials. I'm just missing something...and its most likely stupid haha....

I'm Using

XBOX 360

PUR3 RAF3X

I go into Party Buffalo, open, device selector, usb, extract savedat file

Then I go into the WWE '13 Mod Tool, open save data, caw injector/editor.

This is where I am a little confused, I select the wrestler , click caw editor, click inject css image, then I check the boxes to which images I want to change and hit extract images and then select the images I want to use and everythings fine. The pictures are right and I'm good til this point.

Now this is where I'm stuck. I've tried to do a couple of things which I thought was right and everything seemed to work but it didn't. What am I suppose to do after this step? Or was there suppose to be something I had to do before this step? I've clicked on the caw injector button and then opened the save data which opened up on the screen on the right. I've hit update caw and it says to Rehash and Resign which I did but again what am I missing after that? Was I even suppose to do that yet? :argh:

I'm really stumped and would really appreciate any help.

i wanna give this a try just to put renders on some of the caws i downloaded, I've downloaded brienj's software and modio but modio wont let me register (I know that i gotta register with gametut for it to work but i don't want to subscribe to their site and pay for a subscription) do i need to register with modio to use it and is the another software that does the same as what modio does?

u can use horizon

and brienj tool dosent add renders wwe'13 mod tool by pur3 raf3x add renders

ok i'll get horizon but I've seen a video on youTube by Petchy and he used Brienj tool to put renders on CAWs

in case that doesn't work, where can i get that mod tool by pur3 raf3x?

u can use horizon

ok i'll get horizon but I've seen a video on youTube by Petchy and he used Brienj tool to put renders on CAWs

it was from wwe'12 ;)

u can download the mod tool from

u can use horizon

it was from wwe'12 ;)

u can download the mod tool from

ok i'll give that a try, just so i know what i'm looking for, what's the name of the mod tool?

Archived