/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Curtis Axel and King Malik movesets added!!!

Righteous

how high is Kane on the list of getting a proper moveset?

Him and Taker within the next 2 weeks... 1 more set and I will hit 100 sets completed! So I think from here on out I will be working on the IG and current guys... As July will be my last month on the game...

I will surely miss receiving new movesets! I think I have downloaded most of your work by now. In fact, looking at the roster these are the only big names missing and could use a moveset before it's all said and done:

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Edge

Christian

Undertaker

Most of the other superstars I like have been covered by now. Anything else is gravy for me. Again, good work!

I just wanna say thianks 2 you fam, for being 1 of the people that rates when they DL.. It has helped alot in keeping some sets from being erased.

2 guys on your list will be up shortly.. Another 1 (and his brother) will be up 2morrow. And the other 2 may come in the next couple weeks!

HBK and Triple H movesets added

100 SETS COMPLETED!!!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhh Righteous your may wanna fix the header of your topic as I believe you meant HBK not HBL lol

You mean you dont know who HBL is?? HeartBreak Layfield! LOL.. Preciate it fam. Didnt even re-read it.

I know this may be asking a lot, but could you make sets for Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rikishi, and Goldust?

I will say this fam.. Those are VERY possible.. This is my last month on movesets so I am doing as many IG sets as possible.

I know this may be asking a lot, but could you make sets for Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rikishi, and Goldust?

I will say this fam.. Those are VERY possible.. This is my last month on movesets so I am doing as many IG sets as possible.

Excellent. I have been applying your sets to all their correct characters off and on since you started this. I gave HBK your set this morning.

Hey righteous I wanted to ask your opinion on sigs and finishers you would use for Brent Albright, right now I got triple German and verterbreaker as sigs and of course fujiwara arm bar and t- bone suplex 2 as finishers.

I'll try and get back 2 you on that as soon as I finish this set and get the vids upped fam...

Hey righteous I wanted to ask your opinion on sigs and finishers you would use for Brent Albright, right now I got triple German and verterbreaker as sigs and of course fujiwara arm bar and t- bone suplex 2 as finishers.

I'll try and get back 2 you on that as soon as I finish this set and get the vids upped fam...

appreciate fam

Oh man... well, there are very few in-game world champions & "main eventers" that you haven't done a set for.

I think these are literally all the guys that's left.

Edge

Christian

Stone Cold

The Rock

Mick Foley

Vader

Booker T

Big Show

By my count, you have over 40 IG movesets, closing in on 50. Hey, if 2K Sports wanted to hire you... ya definitely got my vote!

Oh man... well, there are very few in-game world champions & "main eventers" that you haven't done a set for.

I think these are literally all the guys that's left.

Edge

Christian

Stone Cold

The Rock

Mick Foley

Vader

Booker T

Big Show

By my count, you have over 40 IG movesets, closing in on 50. Hey, if 2K Sports wanted to hire you... ya definitely got my vote!

Here's my thread over at 2k, support ya boi!

https://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343361

Hey, Righteous, do you have anyone typing up your sets?

Nope.. Coyote Zero was, but he stopped a few months back.. If anybody wants to, they are more than welcome to do it.

Okay. Because I was actually thinking about doing it for you

You are more than welcome to do it fam.. This will probably be my last month doing sets (well that's my plan, only time will tell if I stick 2 it! LOL). As I wanna spend the next month or 2 doin my ROC vids.. Come September when GTA 5 drops, this game will no longer enter my XBOX! LOL

Hey, Righteous, do you have anyone typing up your sets?

Nope.. Coyote Zero was, but he stopped a few months back.. If anybody wants to, they are more than welcome to do it.

Okay. Because I was actually thinking about doing it for you
You are more than welcome to do it fam.. This will probably be my last month doing sets (well that's my plan, only time will tell if I stick 2 it! LOL). As I wanna spend the next month or 2 doin my ROC vids.. Come September when GTA 5 drops, this game will no longer enter my XBOX! LOL

Haha I understand! I'll probably create the topic in a little while.

Archived