Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ernez

Baseball Thread

Watch Chris Perez implode and give us the win, while having Brandon Leauge letting the Indians think they had a chance was such a great way to end the game, and glad B-Ryan is back with the M's.

A's take 2 in a row from the Yankees. Once their young players get more experienced, they can be a force. That is, if Billy Beane doesn't trade them first :shift:

Its funny that they have traded almost all there talent away, yet they keep Kurt Suzuki who is one of the best defensive catchers in the league.

Its like they want to lose....

M's EXPLODE all over the Indians faces, Seager (Rookie Infielder) had a GREAT series, blasting 4 doubles and 2 homeruns, Dustin Ackley is still looking sharp, and Ichiro is starting to come back to his old self.

Two disappointing losses to Oakland; I'm hoping we can get at least one win from them, although we're currently losing at the moment.

Let's go Yankees!

We're owning the Athletics now :D!

Jesusssss christ. JESUS CHRIST.

If anyone could of helped the Yankees achiieve history, obviously it was going to be the Grandy Man. Also nice play by Poseda to end the game. lulz

I wish Swish turned around and was like "THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME POSADA NO JOKING AROUND" just to get Posada back for being a asshole a few years ago to Swish when he pitched against the Rays.

I wish Swish turned around and was like "THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME POSADA NO JOKING AROUND" just to get Posada back for being a asshole a few years ago to Swish when he pitched against the Rays.

I still lol at the thought of the game at home when the Yankees were getting killed, and the fans started chanting "We Want Swisher" and he was playing RF just laughing.

I really hope the Yankees never get rid of Swisher, and i fear they will so *censored*ing much.

I really hope the Yankees never get rid of Swisher, and i fear they will so *censored*ing much.

He's the heart of the Yankees MLB.

No joke every team needs a Swisher. He isn't the best on the team, or the highest paid but he has so much fun being a baseball player. Alot of people forget that baseball is just a game and he is one of the few that legit goes out there and has fun even in a blow out loss. He did so much good uniting the Yankees for the World Series win.

Great win last night, which we needed after losing the first two of the three game set. Can you say grand slam? Because we sure can!

Our pitching has been poor as of late. We're giving up too many runs; it's frustrating.