new and improved Jeff Hardy *NEWS 9/14/11*

High Flying Maniac

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should I allow people to edit my Jeffs

• Yes
    • No
    • It's up to you (i hate this answer lol)
  2. 2. What era should my next jeff hardy be based on?

search tags: jeff hardy, hardy, hardyz-wont_DIE

credit to TwistofFate325 for the 3rd attire shirt logos and i think he, or she, made the new arm tattoo i used as well

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

i'm thinking about doing a jeff hardy where other people choose the attire so posts pics of attires you want and i'll pick 4 of them

NEWS

i am going to do 2 more jeffs, 1 where i'll let you guys pick the attires and one i'm working on right now. if you have a request for an attire then visit my topic in the request section "CLICK ME"

MORE NEWS

i've had a lot of ppl request if they can edit my jeffs. i asked a few friends and now i come 2 u guys, and girls. i thought that i would allow ppl 2 edit a jeff with no facepaints. that way, iff ppl steal him, it not a big deal. please vote yes/no/its up 2 u on wether u think i should/n't or don't really care

added a new poll. which era do you guys want 4 my next jeff hardy? i'm working on some requests just so you guys don't think i'm ignoring you lol

NEWS as of 9/14/11

i decided i'm gonna wait to do these jeff hardy's in WWE'12. i'm gonna make like 2 more and 1 of those is for a friend. i'm sorry if i made anyone upset but i feel it'd be better 2 wait 4 WWE'12 other than going through all that work then having 2 start over in WWE'12

Can you show me a reference of why you have that skin colored design over his ears?

the design is to cover his hair on both sides and it looks better when it covers the ears. it's not that noticable in a match. his hair is like that but when i put the design on, it covers the ears

thats the wrong shirt logo for the ring is my canvas you know?

o i know, i just like how that looked

i added his neck tattoo on his left side a few hours ago and i'll post updates soon. the neck tattoo is bye Wrestling_Boy(PSN name) but i edited it a bit

the new jeff will probably be up sometime this week or next week

if there are any attire you want me to do, just ask. but first check my other jeff hardys to see if the attire u want is already made

first of all your jeff hardy is sick, probly the best one ive personaly seen yet.

but i was wandering if you could maybe do his attire from survivor series 2002? including the face paint?

i dont have any ref pics but ive found a video from youtube that might help a bit (sort of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq0qx2zVQiw

first of all, thank you and second of all, i was actually thinking of doing a jeff with all attires from the era

Nothing against you, its a good looking jeff (i dunno if the face is a bit wide)

but why does everbody a Jeff Hardy?

CC is Full of Bad jeffs, good jeffs, and they all have nearly the same Facepaints o0

Nothing against you, its a good looking jeff (i dunno if the face is a bit wide)

but why does everbody a Jeff Hardy?

CC is Full of Bad jeffs, good jeffs, and they all have nearly the same Facepaints o0

i did a jeff hardy because i didn't like any of the ones on CCs

also, i am making some new facepaints that i never seen on CCs...i'm thinking about doing the facepaint on my avatar

• 1 month later...

first of all your jeff hardy is sick, probly the best one ive personaly seen yet.

but i was wandering if you could maybe do his attire from survivor series 2002? including the face paint?

i dont have any ref pics but ive found a video from youtube that might help a bit (sort of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq0qx2zVQiw

first of all, thank you and second of all, i was actually thinking of doing a jeff with all attires from the era

that era would be awesome

I like your wwe versions of Jeff Hardy. Why wont you try his Svr 2010 version?

if it's his svr 2010 attire u want, then his svr 2010 u'll get

i'll try to get all requests done as soon as i can but it may take a while

I just did the svr 2010 attire by editing one of your caws for now. Platypus619 has the perfect facepoint but its at HI res.

I like your wwe versions of Jeff Hardy. Why wont you try his Svr 2010 version?

if it's his svr 2010 attire u want, then his svr 2010 u'll get

i'll try to get all requests done as soon as i can but it may take a while

I just did the svr 2010 attire by editing one of your caws for now. Platypus619 has the perfect facepoint but its at HI res.

oh, i just did that attire and the facepaint looks pretty good in my opinion. i'll upload soon. so just check whithin the next hour

ok sorry for the delay

i'm about 2 upload a new jeff hardy and a lita (tweaked someones and last 2 attires are all me(except the tattoo)

Jeff's attires will be SvR 2010, Last WWE Match, Armageddon 2008 and June 22, 2009

i get most if not all ref pics at http://www.charismatic-enigma.net/gallery/

Lita attires will be HCTP(not my attire but changed it a bit), vs Trish(not mine but tweaked it a bit), white/purple attire(mine and i couldn't find any ref pics so it might be off) and her SvR 2006 attire(mine and i think it looks great). so lita is based when she was a face

EDIT:

just uploaded both the new jeff and lita

just search my psn name(in sig)

i've had ppl request i upload my face paints and i would if i could but CCs wont let me. it says "this content was created by another player" or something like that. i do my face paints from scratch so that doesn't make any sense. i did however manage 2 get a few up. remember 2 give credit if u use any of my stuff please and thank u

Archived