Post your online record ITT

NickRedMachine

I'm currently undefeated and at a 11-0 streak.

Make that 12-0. That was epic. Got beat up by a acrobat spammer, got 1 sig off, and beat him while he was in the green and I was flashing. After that sig I kept having the offense, now that's how you stop a goddamn acrobat. I feel like the Hulk now, lol.

0-1 in Ranked matches. (Went into a handicap match thinking it was a Triple Threat, lol)

Forty something - to like eight in Player matches.

I really wish there was a statistics page showing Player match results, I know the game tracks that stuff given there's a save file for it.

i just tried to play a fatal four way online and the bastard was going slow and freezing etc has this happened to anyone else :fedup:

Once. Still won :lol:

EDIT: Lol, was playing against a dude who was only going to the turnbuckle and doing rope springs, after a while when he realised that didn't work, he just left. Guess that's 14-0 for me.

i just tried to play a fatal four way online and the bastard was going slow and freezing etc has this happened to anyone else :fedup:

EDIT: Lol, was playing against a dude who was only going to the turnbuckle and doing rope springs, after a while when he realised that didn't work, he just left. Guess that's 14-0 for me.

is it worth doing 1v1 matches or is it the game freezing problems like in SVR11 ??

is it worth doing 1v1 matches or is it the game freezing problems like in SVR11 ??

I'm having hardly any trouble. It's far better than SVR

is it worth installing onto xbox ??

I never do that, lol.

And 15-0.

I never do that, lol.

And 15-0.

you should :P it could extend the life of your xbox 8-)

I haven't done any ranked, but have done a good handful of matches against randoms. The best part is doing a four way elimination match, eliminating the first guy, and having him quit and it booting everyone from the game because said guy quit.

I don't get people. We wait like 5-7 minutes for created guys to load up (takes even longer because people leave the room for some unknown reason). Sore losers. This is why I only play with people I know.

I never do that, lol.

And 15-0.

you should :P it could extend the life of your xbox 8-)

Every game should be installed onto your xbox.

Archived