Post your online record ITT

NickRedMachine

I went to play an online game with my CAW against a random opponent who also had a CAW. After we selected our CAWs, a little status bar appeared that read "generating" superstar or whatever. It never moved from that screen for about two minutes, and eventually the other player exited the game.

Does it always take this long for a CAW to load up when playing online?

23-2. Dude kept spamming the x button and finally leg dropped while i was trying to escape. Why is there always people like this?

Spam QS right back until you can get a grapple in!

I lost quite a few last night, people are actually learning how to play, lol. I got destroyed by this one guy that would reverse all my stuff with Sheamus and then would follow every sig with the Brogue kick. I went down fast.

Got my 50 wins trophy this morning, now I'm gonna lay off Swagger and diversify my selections a bit.

34-2 in singles matches. I'm among the 20 first guys leading the rankings, which I never expected, but for once we get a good game where skill prevails so I'm willing to commit myself more into the online part of it. I even earned the 10 wins in a row trophy yesterday... on my own.

I went to play an online game with my CAW against a random opponent who also had a CAW. After we selected our CAWs, a little status bar appeared that read "generating" superstar or whatever. It never moved from that screen for about two minutes, and eventually the other player exited the game.

Does it always take this long for a CAW to load up when playing online?

It takes me roughly 1-3 minutes to load CAWs. "Generating Character" means downloading or, creating your opponents character onto your system so you see him.

I think I'm 24-13 now. Well, technically 13-2, since a friend and I were boosting the "You Can't See Me" trophy and the one where you have to win via DQ.

Edit: This is all on player matches. I find that there tend to me more rage quitters on ranked matches than player matches, but I still came across two of them today. The best was the guy who rage quit on me and then PM'd me wanting to be PSN buddies...

lol, I've had quite a few pre-match rage quitters in Player matches over the weekend (due to my use of Swagger). What sucks is if they quit during the match loading process, or before the match starts, there's a good chance it'll freeze your ps3.

And yeah, the only way to get the win by DQ trophy is to get your buddy to help you out. I'm gonna need to cheat on that one myself.

What sucks is if they quit during the match loading process, or before the match starts, there's a good chance it'll freeze your ps3.

Yup, that happened to me. I hate having to turn my PS3 off from the front of the system when it freezes.

Archived