Formula 1 Thread

Zander

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that it shouldn't have been a penalty for Lewis. Typical.

Actually, it was a tough decision. Di Resta didn't lose any places but at the same time, he would have lost grip on his tyres after he had to move on to the grass to avoid Hamilton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And Senna crashes off in his Renault in the 1st free practice.

Free practice is reminding me how awesome the current set-up of qualifying is compared to the old one, with 12 laps max in 60 minutes.

People are going to be very confused this weekend. Schumacher has a special golden helmet for his 20-year anniversary since his debut in F1, at Spa. It was announced on my birth date that Schumacher would replace Gachot in the 7-up Jordan, pretty cool.

Gives the problem that Schumacher can easily be mistaken for Rosberg now.

Webber and Vettel did 1 lap and are 6th and 7th. STR, Force India and Schumacher are continiously driving out there and are the fastest, with Buemi 1st and Alguersuari 2nd.

Don't know why McLaren and Ferrari don't go out, but the qualification is probably going to be a wet one, might as well check out how the track is.

And as I say this, Red Bull, Ferrari and McLaren out..

Oh, now I see why. They're looking after their tyres. Kind of stupid that you'd need to do that in practice, which is the only thing what I don't like about the tyres; teams doing everything to preserve them.

FP3 over:

1. Webber

2. Hamilton

3. Alguersuari

Both Ferrari's went out on several occasions, but did not set a time.

Archived