Did anyone else notice this on Raw??

Binky Barnes

On Raw, it was Justin Gabriel vs Randy Orton, during the final minutes of the match Gabriel was going for the 450 splash and (semi?)hit orton while he was trying to roll out of the way. Orton pretended he was hurt and then stood up and hit a RKO out of nowhere.. Well this wasn't supposed to happen imo I thought that Orton rolled away too slowly and then I thought (seeing as how orton is becoming unbelievably predictable)if Orton had gotten in the way out of time Gabriel would go for the 450, miss, and when he stood up , he would receive and RKO.

Huh.. do you think that this was how the match should've ended?? If it was up to me, I would've prefered Gabriel win...

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1287237481' post='7646021']
On Raw, it was Justin Gabriel vs Randy Orton, during the final minutes of the match Gabriel was going for the 450 splash and (semi?)hit orton while he was trying to roll out of the way. Orton pretended he was hurt and then stood up and hit a RKO out of nowhere.. Well this wasn't supposed to happen imo I thought that Orton rolled away too slowly and then I thought (seeing as how orton is becoming unbelievably predictable)if Orton had gotten in the way out of time Gabriel would go for the 450, miss, and when he stood up , he would receive and RKO.

Huh.. do you think that this was how the match should've ended?? If it was up to me, I would've prefered Gabriel win...
[/quote]
Gabriel Shouldve won just to put him way over.

Clearly Orton was supposed to manage to roll out of the way, then hit the RKO. But that didn't happen.

I thought it was a botch, but Orton didn't scream "Stupid mother f*cker!" afterwards. And Gabriel is still currently employed, so I guess it might have meant to happen :hqhq:

[quote name='Retro' timestamp='1287237842' post='7646040']
Clearly Orton was supposed to manage to roll out of the way, then hit the RKO. But that didn't happen.

I thought it was a botch, but Orton didn't scream "Stupid mother f*cker!" afterwards. And Gabriel is still currently employed, so I guess it might have meant to happen :hqhq:
[/quote]
Haha I was actually waiting for him to say something like that. But I think it was Orton's fault, he should have rolled towards the turnbuckle. And even after the botch, he just got up and RKO'd Gabriel which was stupid. They should have worked around the botch instead of just carrying on like it never happened. But hey.

It was Orton's botch, but to people saying Gabriel should've won, there's no way a rookie like Gabriel would defeat WWE Champion. It would make the champ look weak and take off the title's credibility by getting it's holder defeated by a newcomer. That's a fact.

[quote name='Rated Iced Z' timestamp='1287246290' post='7646346']
[quote name='WWE.COM']WWE has come to terms on the release of Justin Gabriel, effective as of October 16, 2010. WWE wishes Justin Gabriel the best in his future endeavors. [/quote]
[/quote]

That real? I'm guessing it's not.

[quote name='cashmaster' timestamp='1287246813' post='7646368']
[quote name='WWE.COM']WWE has come to terms on the release of Justin Gabriel, effective as of October 16, 2010. WWE wishes Justin Gabriel the best in his future endeavors. [/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it's not. It's just sarcasm.

[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='mrx796' timestamp='1287247529' post='7646393']
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it's not. It's just sarcasm.
[/quote]

Though with WWE it could happen and likely would if Nexus didn't have a storyline. Colt Cabana was fired for apparently jumping during a samoan spike even though Umaga (R.I.P) launched him into the air while hitting the spike.

I'm just hoping they don't make him use a different finisher. Between the botch with Big Show on SD! and this one with Orton (even though neither was really his fault) I have a feeling they might make him use a "safer" move.

[quote name='Five To One' timestamp='1287249975' post='7646500']
I'm just hoping they don't make him use a different finisher. Between the botch with Big Show on SD! and this one with Orton (even though neither was really his fault) I have a feeling they might make him use a "safer" move.
[/quote]

I can't imagine any other move that would suit Gabriel better than 450 Splash. I'm guessing it would still be a diving move right?

[/quote]

Orton really don't like it when his opponent botch something.

I think he called Kofi a 'f*cker' once.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nooo it's not real :lol:

[quote name='nando97' timestamp='1287237481' post='7646021']
If it was up to me, I would've prefered Gabriel win...
[/quote]
If it was up to me, I would prefer you to never be in control of booking a WWE show or any other professional wrestling show ever in the history of this world.

Archived