!!The Official 'Finisher you will create' Thread!!

Creepia

Imade this thread so people can put down their finisher that they are going to make.

they can either be finisher's already used in Indy Wrestling.
Any simple Re-animations of moves that you think need Re-Animating
Or Your own made up finisher.

Mine.

Well iv have a thought of to of my own finisher's that i want to create

Swing Bottom DDT.
basically you get your opponent in the position of a Swing Bottom wrap your arm around his head,Swing him/Her around and DDT him.

Spinebuster/Backslam
Get your opponent in a Spinebuster Position.Lay your arm over his chest (like the Book-End/Rock Bottom)
swing him around and Backslam (Book-end/Rock Bottom) Them.

What about you guys?.

PS.i searched for a topic like this i could not find anything but if there is already a topic like this feel free to lock it.

[quote name='Rankon.' post='4653693' date='Jul 26 2008, 09:38 PM']U hook piledriver - pedigree position into a piledriver. :cool:[/quote]

Do you mean like putting them into the pedigree position, lifting them up by their arms so their back is against your body, and dropping down into a seated position, while still holding their arms? If so, DAMN IT. Thats my idea as well.

Great minds think alike :lol:.

Belly-to Back-Piledriver (Bambi Death Shot)
Millitary Press Falling Powersalm ( World Strongest Press Slam )
360 ° Spinning Piledriver ( Chicago Spire )
Flip Piledriver ( Canadian Destroyer )
Crossed-legged samoan driver ( Cradle shock )
Two Handed Brain Chop ( Raaaaaaa !!! )
360 ° Spinnning Sit Down Fireman's Carry Slam ( Go to Hell )
180 ° Side Reverse Powerslam ( Good Night )
360 ° Falling Samoan Drop ( Samoan Bomb )
Cheast Nerv Hold ( SS Anaconda Grip )
Reverse Scoop Slam Samoan Drop ( Welcome to the Jungle )
Powerbomb into Falling 180 ° Spinning Side Powerslam ( R.I.P )
Backbreaker into RKO ( Deadly RKO )

BlondeBomb (Sexy Seductive Taunt into a Powerslam Pin)
Park It (Powerbomb)
New York Express (Unsure???)
Banshee Scream (Scream Taunt into a Running Powerbomb)
Face of Death (360 Roundhouse Kick to the Face)
Murder She Wrote (Sleeper Hold)
Adrenalin Rush (Snap DDT)
Twisted Minds (Spinning DDT)

[quote name='Rigor' post='4654532' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:04 AM']Theres already a topic like this on the boards...please do some research before posting these. Theres already a cluster on the boards.

Mods please close[/quote]

Why, We need new 1 since the old 1 just the junk.

[quote name='BigEholics' post='4654546' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:06 AM'][quote name='Rigor' post='4654532' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:04 AM']Theres already a topic like this on the boards...please do some research before posting these. Theres already a cluster on the boards.

[/quote]

Considering the fact that this topic has 36 pages, use this [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=221636&hl=What+Finisher+Will+You+Create"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=2...Will+You+Create[/url] instead :cool:

Sydal Special-Belly to Belly Moonsault
Clean Cut-Quick Lift in the air into an RKO (my own creation)
and maybe
Triple Tombstone-A regular tombstone but when you kneel down you get back up again and do it again and one more time again (also one of my own creations)

[quote name='wwelegend1993' post='4653675' date='Jul 26 2008, 09:36 PM']i had an idea of kinda mixing the rko with the gts basically u put them int an rko position standing up and then droptheir face into ur knee[/quote]

u get him in the stunner position and fall like the codebreaker
just a suggestion :rolleyes:

my is a type of piledriver ( i'm tinking in the package piledriver if posible) that i will call the Highway to Hell

[quote name='BigEholics' post='4654546' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:06 AM'][quote name='Rigor' post='4654532' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:04 AM']Theres already a topic like this on the boards...please do some research before posting these. Theres already a cluster on the boards.

[/quote]
the old one still gets posts,i wouldnt consider it"junk",and repeating posts r annoying.but my finisher would be where i lift my opponent on my right shoulder and knock him down for a piledriver

There's already a big topic on this which can be found [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=221636"]here[/url], please use the 'Hop Topic's thread so you don't make the same topics.

Locked.

Archived