Disturbia

.DUB

Just saw it last night, and I thought it was really good. I haven't seen a good thriller/horror(?) like that in a good while, and it exceeded my expectations. The storyline reminded of the one in The Simpsons but I got into it. The guy who plays Turner in it is really good and Shia LeBoeuf now pwns. Just for this and Transformers.
But what did everyone else thing of it? I'd recommend it if you haven't seen it. :cool:

[quote name='Dazz' post='2935324' date='Oct 3 2007, 08:33 PM']Only Hitchcock remakes I know of that sucked were the Psycho ones.

I'd love to see a modern version of The Birds.[/quote]

[url="http://imdb.com/title/tt0884788/"]http://imdb.com/title/tt0884788/[/url]

The Birds (2009). :cool:

I agree about the Psychos, but none of the others disappointed, especially Disturbia. I thought this movie would be the typical "frat boy" movie, but I was actually frightened. That sure hasn't happened in a while. Not a jump out of a closet at you kind of scare, but more like a paranoia. This movie was very intelligent. 5 Stars definitely.

I thought that movie was great...it had a great plot that kept me interested. Plus I'm a big fan of Shia Labeouf. I've been watching him act since Even Stevens. He's also going to be in the new Indiana Jones movie coming out next year.

Coincidently I saw the movie on the exact day this topic was made. I bought it on DVD after a couple people recommended it to me. I like to get a couple new DVDs every week or two weeks, so since people I trust liked the film I figured I might as well give it a try instead of by another really old B-movie.

I have to say that Disturbia came as a surprise to me. Not that I thought it would be bad or anything, but I didn't expect it to be nearly as good as it turned out to be. I thought it was a very good movie and one that actually kept my attention the entire length of the movie. One of the betters Thrillers I'd seen in a little while.

Might I also add the the movie had quite a good soundtrack as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived