Game Movie Posters

Ernez

actl3k.gif33vn1ad.gif2465s85.gifnw0kk7.gif6ygwgz.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

96almo.gif2gv9bvs.giffly3i1.gif23kamnp.gif

This is just some stuff I did for tumblr. Thought I'd throw it on here because why not?

You know, I can't say I'm as excited as the rest of the world about this sequel. The original was pretty good. Unfortunately I never finished it. Kinda went a long way only to lose interest when I was so incredibly close to the end (and I wouldn't have gotten spoiled on that ending via YT vids if I had kept going).

While I can't say I'll give this one a fair shake physically, mainly due to lack of a current gen console, this is a "game movie" I am looking forward to. That's usually what I end up doing with new games now, watch them. So, oddly enough, seeing those gifs gets me more excited than hearing any actually news about the game. The one with the cinders is frikkin heated, no pun intended

You know, I can't say I'm as excited as the rest of the world about this sequel. The original was pretty good. Unfortunately I never finished it. Kinda went a long way only to lose interest when I was so incredibly close to the end (and I wouldn't have gotten spoiled on that ending via YT vids if I had kept going).

While I can't say I'll give this one a fair shake physically, mainly due to lack of a current gen console, this is a "game movie" I am looking forward to. That's usually what I end up doing with new games now, watch them. So, oddly enough, seeing those gifs gets me more excited than hearing any actually news about the game. The one with the cinders is frikkin heated, no pun intended

Haha I get you. I do the same with some games. Last of Us, I enjoyed watching more than playing. Glad these got you excited for watching it though.

Archived