• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much mate. Could we see the back of HBK please? Do they have his shades in CAW mode?
Thanks.

its not finished yet i have to wait till the download limit resets to add the back and the rest of the zippers to the jacket. ill take final pictures of it tonight when its complete and upload it.

heres pictures and its uploaded to cc now. i left it without glasses bc they didnt have the glasses from that era on the game. i noticed even more before theres a glitch on this game and its when you try to add front and back logos together they fade on the sides so you gotta do it in pieces taking up extra logo spots which results in maxing it out.

next ill probaly do something from the hall of pain dlc next week then another modern era hbk and a 1992 ultimate warrior alt attire. im not sure on who else yet but i have a few ideas.

WWE%202K15_20150210192352_zpsupvhcpll.jp

WWE%202K15_20150210192357_zpsk6fcqgnr.jp

• 2 weeks later...

thanks. yeah I found new filtering method on photoshop that reduces the face glow glitch that is on this years game. ill have this bulldog, tito santana and randy savage uploaded to cc. both stings are up.

next in line im doing another modern hbk either wm 23 or the red attire against cena also i plan to do more ultimate warrior alt attires but im thinking of waiting until warrior path dlc comes out to see if any other models from that dlc have different hair and ability to edit face paint colors. ill also convert short hair rude and savage to the in game models as alt attire when the pack comes out. Im gonna have to make one more final game save to get the rest out.

Any chance of a Marty Jannetty from around 93?

yep I been had the janetty logos from that era ready just sitting on my laptop for near a month. I should have it complete in a few days or by the end of the week the latest. also ill re up the rockers version of hbk bc i noticed it was deleted off CC.

Have you thought about Neidhart or Demolition? Haven't seen any good ones of them this year. Or Arn Anderson.

yea i can give the anvil neidhart a shot and see what i can come up with. yesterday i started on singles jannetty and rick the model martel ill post pictures soon in the next day or so.

Are still atempting the HBK red attire with white crosses when he tagged with Hogan in 2005? or the red Hbk v Flair Mania attire?

Im looking for ward to seeing you do some rick rude and macho attires when the path of warrior is released

Are still atempting the HBK red attire with white crosses when he tagged with Hogan in 2005? or the red Hbk v Flair Mania attire?

Im looking for ward to seeing you do some rick rude and macho attires when the path of warrior is released

probaly one more hbk sometime down the road whenever I make another account bc right now i dont have a slot bc i have severals of golden era wwf alt attires for randy savage, warrior, rude, hogan ready to go and a few caws lined up using two accounts to go with the path of warrior once that comes out.

Archived