• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hungrywolf80

Hungrywolf80

New Talent

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

It's been a really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time since I've posted here on CAWs. But since this year's game seems to have so many people back on the saddle, I figure I may as well jump back on mine. I kick off my showcase with my ace. If you've followed the old XWA and PWN, you know exactly who I'm talking about..."The Standard" Scott O'Dell.

I won't even go into character history, as most people already know it. But if you've never seen him before and don't know his history, you can read a little about it here. I decided to clean him up from my version of him last year, which had tattoos. In hindsight, tats don't fit his persona, as he's a cuttroat, corporate type. But I did keep his lightning bolt bicep tat because he's had that since the 1st time I made him in 2005. O'Dell is a traditional power wrestler. Suplexes, slams and submissions are what he brings to the table. And when coupled with his 281lbs frame, it makes for some believeable beat downs. He's available now on CC under the tag Hungrywolf80.

#2 jackdaniels

jackdaniels

Opener

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

He looks great man, the entrance works really well with him.

#3 Hungrywolf80

Hungrywolf80

New Talent

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thanks. Had to change his entrance up some. I've used Orton's animations for years.

#4 The 1 Man Horror Movie

The 1 Man Horror Movie

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • Gamertag: pwndozer187
  • SEN (PS3): nRw-Kronin
  • Twitter: 1nationnogod

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

I don't know if it's me, but he looks younger then he has in past years. Has he found the fountain of youth? I'm sure it's the lack of hair though.

#5 Oz70NYC

Oz70NYC

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,103 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Oz70NYC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Just grabbed him off CC, and he's a mean sonafabich. Probably one of the best crafted move sets I've seen yet. Everything about this year's O'Dell fits. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for your other characters.

#6 Stryper Freak

Stryper Freak

New Talent

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • SEN (PS3): stryperfreak

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Awesome. Sometimes people would go really heavy on the tats but he looks great clean.

#7 Luther

Luther

New Talent

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

O'Dell looks great, definitely will get him and team him up with my Sean O'Brien.

#8 xGasMask23x

xGasMask23x

Opener

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

what theme song are you using for him?

#9 WVUFan

WVUFan

New Talent

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Gonna grab him from my CAWS Universe. I'd like to put him against another CAW, Dru Nedermeyer.

#10 PyroTechnyks

PyroTechnyks

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

He reminds me so much of this guy:

Fantastic job. :)