Hungrywolf80 Originals

Hungrywolf80

It's been a really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time since I've posted here on CAWs. But since this year's game seems to have so many people back on the saddle, I figure I may as well jump back on mine. I kick off my showcase with my ace. If you've followed the old XWA and PWN, you know exactly who I'm talking about..."The Standard" Scott O'Dell.

I won't even go into character history, as most people already know it. But if you've never seen him before and don't know his history, you can read a little about it here. I decided to clean him up from my version of him last year, which had tattoos. In hindsight, tats don't fit his persona, as he's a cuttroat, corporate type. But I did keep his lightning bolt bicep tat because he's had that since the 1st time I made him in 2005. O'Dell is a traditional power wrestler. Suplexes, slams and submissions are what he brings to the table. And when coupled with his 281lbs frame, it makes for some believeable beat downs. He's available now on CC under the tag Hungrywolf80.

Archived