The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe - UPLOADED TO XBL 08/12/12

The D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't video stuff on my TV card sadly, no idea why. Getting the formula might be possible though. I finished the last attire today, but the body morphing is really annoying me. I might just use Dr. Vries body morph' from last year, that way no-one can moan if it looks crap. You can blame him. :P

Something I learned to do with Andre this year; You can decrease the body morphing all around, but keep the abdomen morphing and what not basically, whatever you want look extra big/wide), and as long as you keep his height the same, it will further and further increase your ability to make him....well....fatter. I don't know if that's something you're interested in. He just looks skinny to me...a description that only fit him for a very short period of time many years ago now. lol. Besides that, good stuff. :cool:

I updated the post a little, because I read it back and realized I was being too vague. lol. I meant..like...let's say the upper body is what's bothering you most, because you feel you can't make him fat or wide enough.

Andre's length and width would be impossible to capture by increasing the height of his abdomen and legs, like most would try to do. This is because you're restricted by the height you appoint your CAW, and the longer you make his legs or abdomen, the skinnier your CAW is gonna look. Not sure if width and depth limitations are what is plaguing Joe's body morphing, but all around, he just doesn't look wide enough. So...something to try out would be to copy Joe into another CAW slot, then go in to that CAW's body morphing and decreasing the height of everything, without touching width or depth...let's say....30 notches down, for starters. Then go and check him out in-game, and you'll see how much thicker he looks. I don't know how to explain it further, because I've only done it once with Andre and got fantastic "wide, fat guy" kind of results only a few days ago, almost purely out of frustration with feeling like no matter what I did, I just couldn't make him wide enough with CAW mode's limitations and then experimenting. But decreasing the height of everything 30+ notches [and then tweeking things from there on] gives you tons more room to make him thick and wide to your liking.

Then it woild look like a squashed midget.

Some people overdo it, yeah. It's another thing that's take a little know-how. I remember someone making Yokozuna that way for WWE '12, and it looked pretty bad because they overdid it with body fig height decreasing. Granted, I wouldn't even try to make Yoko, because that's a little too extreme a body shape to try and capture in CAW mode. lol.

You just have to have a good enough eye to know how far to go to get exactly what you want or something close, body-wise, and not overdo it to the point where it looks squashed and walks around bow-legged...that's when you've gone way too far to make your fat guy. lol. I trust D's judgement on something like that.

Then it woild look like a squashed midget.

Some people overdo it, yeah. It's another thing that's take a little know-how. I remember someone making Yokozuna that way for WWE '12, and it looked pretty bad because they overdid it with body fig height decreasing. Granted, I wouldn't even try to make Yoko, because that's a little too extreme a body shape to try and capture in CAW mode. lol.

You just have to have a good enough eye to know how far to go to get exactly what you want or something close, body-wise, and not overdo it to the point where it looks squashed and walks around bow-legged...that's when you've gone way too far to make your fat guy. lol. I trust D's judgement on something like that.

Sounds easy enough, made andre myself :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry. Body figs are done, attires are nearly done. I'm gonna' go back and fix up some of the face detailing before I release it too. I'm also trying to decide what to do with the hair and whether I should ditch the red/black shorts. They look alright ingame, but sadly there are no split shorts. I'll see if I can find a pair that can have patterns and see if I can fix the crotch area that way. At the moment it's the half and half tights with designs to lengthen them, which looks okay but a little cartoony.

I would have used the buzzcut with designs for the receded hairline.

9ubxo8.jpg

It crossed my mind, but the hairline isn't too bad at all and looks fine ingame. Much better than having a design on the forehead which always bothers me. I'd rather have the natural properly textured hairline a little too far forward than an abrupt line.

Archived