Posted Image
Micheal St. Star vs Bobby Williams

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

It took Bobby a lot of work throughout all of wwe12 to get him to where I want him. So getting him done correctly for wwe13 was a piece of cake. Not sure how good or bad he looks (the nose looks off, and their was no 'forehead' morph on last years body figures anyway), but this face is supposed to resemble Dexter Morgan/Ted Bundy.

Went for the wrestling singlet (food for thought: is it a singlet if it has two should straps?) But I toned-down the vibrant saturated colors of the past game as I'm trying to make him look more realistic.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The Micheal, The Saint, The Star". I can fully see what Mr. Silva means when he talked of the trunk design layers being on top of the underwear. I SO wanted to use the left hip of St. Star a bit more than I have done, but I just wasn't allowed to put anything on top of the underwear layer. I could have used Mr. Silva's 'thong trick', but it didn't really blend into the trunks I had underneath etc.

I think what I managed to get out of it is still quite good. I hope to expand him outwards and give him 4 attires with different colors and VERY different uses for the stars themselves.

Edited by ksdixon, 08 November 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#2 Aqfitz

Aqfitz

The Guru of Creativity

• Members
  • 8,870 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Aqfitz
  • Twitter: @aqfitz

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

nice job man

#3 Seifer Almasy

Seifer Almasy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

Well Done look forward to seeing more, and hopefully editable on Comunity Creations.

#4 SardonicScribe

SardonicScribe

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 921 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SardonicScribe
  • Twitter: SardonicScribe

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

Your stuff always looks so smooth. Also, I'm jealous of your cap card, mine's not hd.

#5 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback. There's more on the way soon. I think I'll end-up getting people's looks done first, then movesets, then up on C.C. as editable.

Well, since I already happened to have this video simmed earlier so that I could test how streaming would be on Windows 8 for my simmed efed Innovation:Wrestling, I figure that I might as well show off some screen-grabs from the stream's video page. It is a match between DanimalHouse's Tyler McMoore and my own Bobby Williams (work in progress, no moveset), whom are bitter rivals.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by ksdixon, 04 November 2012 - 06:45 AM.

#6 SuperManWill

SuperManWill

Jobber

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Gamertag: CurrentUK ninja

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

I'm really liking The Star attire, very nice.

#7 CASith1372

CASith1372

New Talent

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Gamertag: CASith7290
  • SEN (PS3): CruelSith

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

Williams looks a little bigger from last year, St. Stars attire looks cool as well, can't wait until the next season of Innovation Wrestling to start.

#8 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Jacob Cass
Posted Image
No introduction needed, really. This is my "Austin Aries x CM Punk" CAW converted over from wwe12.

Chris Caution
Posted Image
Posted Image
Direct from the independant wrestling organisation PWL comes Chris Caution.

Chris Caution is a former wrestler whom used to wrestle as 'Kris HaZard', sometimes shortened to 'KraZ', and affectionately known by fans as 'KraZy' for the high risk moves he used to use. One fateful night in 2011 saw Kris HaZard botch a suicide dive and land squarely on his neck! In an instant he lost his entire identity as a high flying risk-taker. The fans would boo him during return interviews, and his toned-down wrestling style when he returned to the ring.

After changing his name to Chris Caution, he now tries to force other wrestlers to tone down their hardcore tendencies. Slowly, but surely, he has converted some of PWL's roster into his way of thinking and they actively try to censor others in a cult-ish movement.

Edited by ksdixon, 06 November 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#9 Seifer Almasy

Seifer Almasy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

Dude, some really nice looking stuff. Looking foward to seeing them on CC. Keep it up!

#10 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Bobby Williams now available on C.C., editable and re-uploadable.

#11 oof

oof

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,966 posts
  • Twitter: @

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Wow, these are fantastic! Can't wait to see all of them on CC

#12 Alex_Kincaid

Alex_Kincaid

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Bobby Williams is AWESOME. I like them all, but he's my favorite.

Man, you original CAW guys are killing it this year.

#13 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by ksdixon, 15 November 2012 - 03:16 AM.

#14 Velzian

Velzian

Jobber

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Gamertag: Velzian

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

"The Micheal, The Saint, The Star". I can fully see what Mr. Silva means when he talked of the trunk design layers being on top of the underwear. I SO wanted to use the left hip of St. Star a bit more than I have done, but I just wasn't allowed to put anything on top of the underwear layer. I could have used Mr. Silva's 'thong trick', but it didn't really blend into the trunks I had underneath etc.

I actually found a way to place designs on top of trunk designs which could help. The way I do it is use the small socks so they don't show as there hidden by your boots and just move the logos up over the trunk design. Hope this helps.

#15 Danimalhouse

Danimalhouse

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,802 posts
  • Gamertag: Babushkabro

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

I actually found a way to place designs on top of trunk designs which could help. The way I do it is use the small socks so they don't show as there hidden by your boots and just move the logos up over the trunk design. Hope this helps.

You're a LIFE SAVER!

#16 Velzian

Velzian

Jobber

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Gamertag: Velzian

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

You're a LIFE SAVER!

Thanks, just helping the community. The problem with trunk designs really annoied me to begin with as anything you put above them, hid them. The only issue I have with the socks trick is that you still have to use right/left leg for placement. So if you plan on placing anything on the front or back of the trunks that covers the area, your best to cut the logo in half in paint tool so you can line it up.

#17 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

Posted Image

The Independants: http://efed.boards.net

Looks like Pro Wrestling Live is shaping up for the new season...

Posted Image

Meet Pitbull, he's my short and fat guy that I'm hoping will be a right little ass kicking brawler that packs a knockout punch, and yanks on body parts until they wrench out of their sockets. He's Taz, Rick Steiner and Bill DeMott (Hugh Morrus) thrown into a blender. He's also the PWL World Champion.

Posted Image

Meet 'Redneck' Jeff Rigby. Another short ass, but he doesn't fight like a typical light heavyweight. Instead you're more likely to see Jeff pull off a powerbomb or attack the legs to slow down his faster high flying opponents. With his disdain for high flying and fondness for weapons, it's no surprise to find him holding the PWL Hardcore Title.

Posted Image

Like, Zoiks, Scoob! It's a Title vs Title match!

Posted Image

Meet Pitbull. PWL World and Hardcore Champion. Chose to drop the kendo stick, walk over and bust Jeff Rigby open the hard way with a Left Hook Knockout Punch for the pinfall victory. Freaking Bad Ass!

Both of these wrestlers are going up on C.C. momentarily. Search Tags: KSD,TNB,I:W,CAW,PWL

Posted Image

The Independents: http://efed.boards.net

Can-Am-Wrestling is re-branded as Classic Action Wrestling, and is ready to expand! It has some fresh new talent, and is calling home some famous alumnus.

Posted Image

You may remember this guy as Jacob Cass. He is Classic Action Wrestling's Cruiserweight Champion. But based on his outstanding performance in ViralPro's recent Best In The World tournament, he now wants to climb the ladder and compete in matches against larger, heavyweight opponents.

Posted Image

It seems Classic Action's authority Marty St. Cool has a sick sense of humor, and has stated that if Cass wants to climb the ladder he will have to literally prove himself worthy, buy beating one of CAW's more famous alumnus whom has returned hom, Micheal St. Star, in a ladder match. Micheal St. Star really wants to beat Cass, because the boss has promised him a very large payday if he does, because he doesn't want his current meal ticket to leave the Cruiserweight division at all.

Posted Image

Cass dominates most of the fight. He bloodies St. Star far more than St. Star does to him, and he even hits 2-3 finishers compared to Micheal's score of zero. Just as it looks like Cass has everything working his way, he hits St. Star off the bottom step of the ladder with another ladder... and the title belt drops into St. Star's hand! (Glitch! St. Star then falls through the ring canvas! Boo!) Micheal St. Star wins the briefcase full of money, shutting-down Jacob Cass' dreams of climbing the ladder (for now).

#19 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well, Pitbull may have been some kind of mini tank being that he's a mix of Bill DeMott, Taz and Rick Steiner, but he was bested by his brother Rottie (Rottweiler). The two had a hellacious Hell In A Cell match, and PWL has a new World Champion.

Posted Image

Look at all that blood! You can tell it was a crazy match. Rottie is Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner mixed with early 90s Scotty Steiner and 'The Wall'. Need to try to get a few more people mixed into his look. Not sure whom to add into the mixer yet.

Posted Image

LMAO How *censored*ing big are the title belts!?

Edited by ksdixon, 10 December 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#20 lilsting10

lilsting10

Lower Midcard

• Validating
  • 980 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

Survive & Conquer
Posted Image
Posted Image

Royal Bash
Posted Image
Posted Image