Adam Bomb & Wrath/Vandenburg on XBL

american dream

Spinebuster.. I don't know about Mortis.. I might, as I have never tried, mainly because of his attire & how anal, for lack of a better word, I am, when it comes to attire logos, etc.. & wanting it to look exactly how it supposed to.. but Vandenburg, is a definite.

and iamthedoctor.. that 3rd attire on Adam Bomb(mushroom clouds), is from when he was a face, vs. HBK(heel), from RAW 1995.. the other 3 attires, were the ones, someone requested.

Spinebuster.. I don't know about Mortis.. I might, as I have never tried, mainly because of his attire & how anal, for lack of a better word, I am, when it comes to attire logos, etc.. & wanting it to look exactly how it supposed to.. but Vandenburg, is a definite.

and iamthedoctor.. that 3rd attire on Adam Bomb(mushroom clouds), is from when he was a face, vs. HBK(heel), from RAW 1995.. the other 3 attires, were the ones, someone requested.

I did a Mortis attire on my Kanyon caw (which I didn't post here because people would be all "the face is awful!"). But... if you want to DL it from CC and take a look at the attire, I'd be willing to try to dig my tools back up for you if you like them.

I sampled directly from images I found of his suit, as I'm probably as much of a stickler as you are. So it's fairly exact.

I never did find hair I liked for it, though. *sigh*

• 1 month later...

Archived