CM Punk (UPLOADED - 06/02/12)

Petchy

If he got paid for this stuff, then yes to complaining that the caw is not fully accurate. I remember doing PES(Soccer) 2010 patches for PC, and the amount of accuracy and work put into the patches was incredible. Going on photoshop making kits, updating faces and most hard, making faces of new footballers. Then add more stuff like adboards and amazing quality logos to give the game/patch longevity. We never got paid, also we didn't mind, we did it for the people and for ourselves.

What I'm thinking now is for people like Petchy to make download packs. For example downloading a WWE 2003 - 2004 pack or current WWE pack including arenas, also containing 30 - 50 people(with selection screens of course :) ).

Would anyone donate money to extremely talented caw makers?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally understand the tights issue, but the boots should be fixed. There's not really a ton of distortion in that area, and they should be bigger. I mean at the end of the day he can do whatever he likes, but this is also a forum, so I'm gonna throw an opinion out there.

I totally understand the tights issue, but the boots should be fixed. There's not really a ton of distortion in that area, and they should be bigger. I mean at the end of the day he can do whatever he likes, but this is also a forum, so I'm gonna throw an opinion out there.

They are fine. I like them how they are. I'm not going sit around for days waiting for my PT's to be fixed just to upscale the stars by 2 to 5 pixels. That's crazy.

Update is coming soon.

Update looking amazing, only thing is facial hair doesn't look done properly. If you have no more layers, don't worry.

I agree that the facial hair could be better, but really, it isn't inaccurate. The top lip is the issue, but you can't get the right shaping because the game distorts it.

Could be right. I may have gone a little too far with it, but it was too tall before for sure.

id say reduce width by 5-10 clicks and will really help, then need to take in the neck width a tad of course lol. and dont remove the yellow attire or i will have to continualy ask "Where are my ice cream bars?" lol, unless u keep the t-shirt regardless...then i dont care ha ha.

btw any way u could spare layer to add a 3d elbow pad...

Not sure if you know this, but I was reading a magazine and on the cover was Punk, and on his chest tattoo it looked like more things have been added to it. There were bright red flowers scattered over it. I will try and find enough pictures for you to be able to see it clearly. Or was this a Paint Tool slot issue or something?.

Anyways, loving the new update, the darker eye area certainly does looks better.

WOW

slow *censored*ing clap for the update.

you cant really nitpick with the facial hair in this game..its very limited even though there is alot of choices because none of them really resemble real hair. they all look painted on.

i think this is pretty freakin accurate though.

the only thing i MIGHT add if theres extra layers..is some shaggier sideburns so they are not so clean shaped..so he looks more like a "greasy short order cook".

Looks better but I think the eyes look a tiny bit too big. Petchy had them too small, but I think it's a tad too much now. That could be the head being a bit too wide, or the design that I'm guessing replicate eyelashes. If it is designs for the eyelashes (?) then I think they look a bit too dark.

Archived